X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RKO BLACK RKO
    i did it 4 the YAWK
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Rudi
    Fuck that lets start our own. RKO sucks weiner.
    and your a fag so its even

Comment

• leaffan
      Colton Orr Fan
      • Feb 2009

Anyone been in a server yet where the nuke was used?

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• Goober
        Needs a hobby
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Maynard

Idk how I unlocked the stopping power pro perk…everyone has stopping power when they start the game, but SP Pro is earned. There are a bunch that I know of that have upgrades to unlock, but we don’t know what they do or how to unlock them. Like there is also a bling pro perk. Bling allows u to use 2 attachments on your gun, which is pretty sweet does bling pro allow 3….lol
        Good stuff here. Keep us updated on how you level up with stuff. I know Bling pro gives you two attachments to your secondary weapon. You get Stopping Power pro by getting x amount of kills with regular stopping power.

Comment

• Blade
          Walking SAM site
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by leaffan
          I said he put his claim out to youtube video's mainly to piss of IW. Like I said the possibility of any sort of legal action is rather small since the guy that did it ment it more as a joke.
          I for some reason thought you said that he had submitted a lawsuit already. Much ado about nothing.

Comment

• leaffan
            Colton Orr Fan
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Blade
            I for some reason thought you said that he had submitted a lawsuit already. Much ado about nothing.
            No, the guys gamername is joker if that helps lol.

Comment

• Maynard
              stupid ass titles
              • Feb 2009

regrading the nuke leaf asked about

nope. first you have to unlock it, then set it up as one of your 3 kill streaks. then hope u can get 25 kills in a row. its pretty worthless imo. Yeah it would be kick ass to use, but who is going to waste one of their KS in the hope they can get 25 kills in a row.

thats the thing about KS....even though there are a shitload this year, u still only get to use 3 at a time. and u cant use two 4 KS, or two 5 KS.

hardline perk allows you to get your KS with 1 less kill

Comment

• Helicopter
                V Why?
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by leaffan
                I had this big thing typed up but f it. I've already said multiple times in this thread the problems but for some reason your not getting it. You've missed the point quite a bit and I'm not going to bother trying to put my point across again.

If you don't understand by now why most of those guys are pissed then don't worry about it. Clearly you don't understand.
                Oh, I understand. The PC crowd is pissed that IW isn't allowing them access to tools and game code that they have always had available to them in the past...something they took for granted as if it was owed to them. I retyped all the technical jargon in layman's terms for the people like me who clearly don't understand.

Now, if you're done being a prick that is, do you know the answer to my question. Has anyone had success with hacking a PS3 yet? Thanks.
                Last edited by Helicopter; 11-09-2009, 09:31 AM.

sigpic

Comment

• Maynard
                  stupid ass titles
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Goblinslayer
                  Good stuff here. Keep us updated on how you level up with stuff. I know Bling pro gives you two attachments to your secondary weapon. You get Stopping Power pro by getting x amount of kills with regular stopping power.
                  nice. i figured it was just a matter of using the perk to get to the pro perks.

the seconday weapons are pretty cool. I was disappointed to find out that you cant choose anything u want as the secondary gun. There is a specific list of weapons you can use for the secondary. So dont expect to use 2 assult weapons, or a sniper and a SMG.....it doesnt work like that.

there are some cool weapons though. AA12 is an auto shoty that is pretty dam cool in CQC. the thumper is fun to use too....the M93 Raffica is great too. i dont have it unlocked but i picked one up with a red dot. good times

Comment

• jms493
                    • Feb 2009

sounds addicting and fun....looking forward to playing this week.

Comment

• leaffan
                      Colton Orr Fan
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Helicopter
                      Oh, I understand. The PC crowd is pissed that IW isn't allowing them access to tools and game code that they have always had available to them in the past...something they took for granted as if it was owed to them. I retyped all the technical jargon in layman's terms for the people like me who clearly don't understand.

Now, if you're done being a prick that is, do you know the answer to my question. Has anyone had success with hacking a PS3 yet? Thanks.
                      You are missing the point and don't understand do you?

Why would I know anything about the PS3 version? I don't think I've posted about it here and I've pretty sure I've never referenced it in any posts inthis thread.

I'm being a prick because your either ignoring what I'm saying or not reading it.

Quick note to you: What I've said in this thread and the general dumbness of the 3 year old kitties crying on the MW2 forums are two different things.

Comment

• FedEx227
                        Delivers
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by theMINI
                        How much are they? And whats different about them?
                        Originally posted by brees fan

doesn't seem much diffrent maybe less ergonomic actually...of course this might not be what your talking about...
                        edit- mapable buttons on the back (big plus but not that epic), sticks flush with controller, I think ill stick with what i'm used too
                        Yeah, the only real benefits I can see are cushion/rubber on the sides and mappable buttons on the back, plus the controller sticks appear to be a little bit better than on a standard 360 controller.

I believe they were selling for $49.99. Honestly, I don't think they were really worth it. If you were in the market for a new controller anyway, and wanted to map your own buttons or whatever then by all means grab it.

I wouldn't go out of my way to pick it up though.
                        Last edited by FedEx227; 11-09-2009, 10:11 AM.
                        VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Virix
                          I see you
                          • Nov 2008

I just want to know if it has actual triggers like the 360 controller. Since im getting it on Ps3, id pick one up for that reason alone.

Comment

• FedEx227
                            Delivers
                            • Mar 2009

I believe it does. Don't quote me though as I didn't look at the PS3 one quite as much.

From the looks of it, it does:

It also is pretty oddly shaped though. I wasn't really impressed.
                            Last edited by FedEx227; 11-09-2009, 10:15 AM.
                            VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Blade
                              Walking SAM site
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
                              nice. i figured it was just a matter of using the perk to get to the pro perks.

the seconday weapons are pretty cool. I was disappointed to find out that you cant choose anything u want as the secondary gun. There is a specific list of weapons you can use for the secondary. So dont expect to use 2 assult weapons, or a sniper and a SMG.....it doesnt work like that.

there are some cool weapons though. AA12 is an auto shoty that is pretty dam cool in CQC. the thumper is fun to use too....the M93 Raffica is great too. i dont have it unlocked but i picked one up with a red dot. good times
                              So can we carry secondary weapons from the beginning? I mean, can I grab the Barret as my primary, and roll out the SPAS shotgun or a Machine pistol as my secondary, as soon as I get online for the first time?

Comment

• leaffan
                                Colton Orr Fan
                                • Feb 2009

I need a couple new controlers too since my old ones are at the end of the line.

Speaking 360 here are they wireless? Just wondering because I seen the picture there with the wire coming out of it. I haven't read anything into btw.

Comment

Working...