X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Golden Taters
    RIP West
    • Jul 2009

I never beat GTA 3, only got to the third island, but that's it. I'm gonna go back and try to fully beat the game.

Comment

• SethMode
      Master of Mysticism
      • Feb 2009

The last mission in GTA 3 is fucking AWFUL.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
        • Sep 2024

My gaming backlog consists of:

Multiplayer matches on Halo: Anniversary

Arkham City

The Old Republic

Command and Conquer 4

Battlefield 3 on PC and 360 campaign

Brink

Fallout: New Vegas

DarkStarOne: Broken Alliance

Comment

• Swarley
          A Special Kind of Cat
          • Jul 2010

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
          My gaming backlog consists of:

Multiplayer matches on Halo: Anniversary

Arkham City

The Old Republic

Command and Conquer 4

Battlefield 3 on PC and 360 campaign

Brink

Fallout: New Vegas

DarkStarOne: Broken Alliance
          Just started inFamous 2. For PS3 I still need to play Resistance 2 and 3 and the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection. On Xbox I have Dead Island (on Act 2), Gears of War 2, Goldeneye 007 Reloaded, Red Dead (35% through), Skyrim (level 12), and Borderlands. Also currently playing the campaign of Halo Anniversary with Twigg, we are halfway through. Probably going to have to leave alone a lot of the side mission stuff if I ever want to get caught up before games start rolling out again later in the winter.

So much shit haha. Going to pick up Dead Space 2 pretty soon. Also thinking of picking up the Saints Row 1 & 2 dual pack since I never really got into those.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
            • Sep 2024

I have a couple older games too, but I am not sure when I am going to get through those. I also have yet to get Skyrim.

Comment

• Maynard
              stupid ass titles
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SethMode
              Your situation is exactly the reason why Amazon is fantastic, and the exact opposite of customer service being "assholes".
              you must have missed the part where i stated how they KNOWINGLY sold a download that they knew was not working. When i called the first thing the rep told me was they know that the codes are not working. my reaction was harsh and was the reason why they gave me the service they did

thats why i said they are assholes.

fuck them anyways. i downloaded the game for free and it works perfectly

Comment

• SethMode
                Master of Mysticism
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
                you must have missed the part where i stated how they KNOWINGLY sold a download that they knew was not working. When i called the first thing the rep told me was they know that the codes are not working. my reaction was harsh and was the reason why they gave me the service they did

thats why i said they are assholes.

fuck them anyways. i downloaded the game for free and it works perfectly
                They gave you a refund because EA fucked up on their end. I don't think that it's crazy for them to keep selling the thing hoping that EA will get their shit together. It's a code, it's something that is easily fixed digitally.

I highly doubt your "harsh" reaction was the only reason you get a refund. I'm sure you would have gotten one anyway. Amazon gives refunds for just about anything.

I can understand your frustration to a degree, but at the end of the day the fault is on EA, not Amazon. Amazon isn't going to stop selling something that SHOULD be an easy fix and ruin a relationship with EA. You weren't screwed by anything, you got your money back, and worst case scenario, you would have waited until the situation was sorted out and gotten the game when EA fixed everything.

Amazon is one of the few businesses that do it right.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                  Everything Burns...
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Swarley
                  Just started inFamous 2. For PS3 I still need to play Resistance 2 and 3 and the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection. On Xbox I have Dead Island (on Act 2), Gears of War 2, Goldeneye 007 Reloaded, Red Dead (35% through), Skyrim (level 12), and Borderlands. Also currently playing the campaign of Halo Anniversary with Twigg, .......
                  borderlands you say? I still need to finish off that DLC

Comment

• padman59
                    Slayer of Demons
                    • Mar 2009

LOL at calling Amazon assholes after refunding your money, giving you a $20 credit, and letting you keep the code for the games.

Comment

• Swarley
                      A Special Kind of Cat
                      • Jul 2010

inFamous 2 is a lot of fun so far. Great looking game graphically. I just beat that big swamp monster thing, 13% through the game.

EDIT: Now that I'm further, I guess me saying "that monster" isn't a very good description considering there are a shit ton lol.

Comment

• Maynard
                        stupid ass titles
                        • Feb 2009

i dont care about the money. i wanted the fucking game. are u dense? seriously....amazon gets a pass for selling something they know doesnt work? they knew it wasnt working but they still sold it hoping EA would get their shit together? really? they know EA is off until tuesday and that anyone they sell to would not get a working code until at least tuesday....but yet people been posting reviews for 2 days stating the codes are not working and amazon is still selling it so they make their money

thats doing it right? thats wrong...thats assholes!

and the reason i know my harsh reaction is the reason for my refund is because the 1st rep wasnt doing shit for me. I had them put a service leader on who gave me a refund and a credit...and while i was on also had their tech people remove the downloadable version of the ultimate edition.

EA are retards too. but i did not buy this product from EA. i bought it from amazon and its their responsibility as the seller to make sure they are selling a quality product. but they knowingly sold something that doesnt work.....you guys are morons if you think thats "doing it right"

Comment

• krulmichael
                          STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                          • Feb 2009

So don't shop on Amazon anymore.

Twitch Channel
                          http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
                          Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
                          Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
                          Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
                          Season V: 2-1

Comment

• hackett
                            the dude abides
                            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
                            i dont care about the money. i wanted the fucking game. are u dense? seriously....amazon gets a pass for selling something they know doesnt work? they knew it wasnt working but they still sold it hoping EA would get their shit together? really? they know EA is off until tuesday and that anyone they sell to would not get a working code until at least tuesday....but yet people been posting reviews for 2 days stating the codes are not working and amazon is still selling it so they make their money

thats doing it right? thats wrong...thats assholes!

and the reason i know my harsh reaction is the reason for my refund is because the 1st rep wasnt doing shit for me. I had them put a service leader on who gave me a refund and a credit...and while i was on also had their tech people remove the downloadable version of the ultimate edition.

EA are retards too. but i did not buy this product from EA. i bought it from amazon and its their responsibility as the seller to make sure they are selling a quality product. but they knowingly sold something that doesnt work.....you guys are morons if you think thats "doing it right"

Comment

• Ravin
                              Dishing the Gino's
                              • Feb 2009

I think what is worse in this situaton is that Maynard is getting this angry over having to wait till Tuesday to play a game. Seriously go outside if you are getting this angry over this.
                              All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• Maynard
                                stupid ass titles
                                • Feb 2009

fuck off with your unoriginal overly used comment raven. if you fucks dont like it then dont post on a message board. or did you forget that a forum is for discussion.

Comment

Working...