X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stevsta
    ¿Que?
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost56
    anyone got a XBL trial card? just like a 2 or 3 day one would help a brother out
    pmd you
    RIP

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
      PTFO
      • Mar 2009

Apparently table tennis is badass, and translates to real life. I'm waiting on my buddy to buy it so I can test it out. I probably wont get it for a while though because I'm about to drop 300 on a Logitech G27 for GT5

I'm about 80/20 now on not getting Halo:Reach. The more I think about it, I'll be on GT5 so much its not worth buying a 360

Comment

• Maynard
        stupid ass titles
        • Feb 2009

GT5....u guys still holding your breath on that game? why not just buy forza3 used or reduced price. I find it very difficult to believe that GT5 will be better than F3

Comment

• Boucher
          King of EDM
          • Jul 2009

LOL at that silly comment

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
            GT5....u guys still holding your breath on that game? why not just buy forza3 used or reduced price. I find it very difficult to believe that GT5 will be better than F3
            That Move commercial was funny. That gun attachment looks pretty cool. Much better than the lame Wii one.

Cheapy D from CAG did not like the fighting game when he played it at TGS. He said the bouts/matches are too long. Like five minutes of throwing punches.That's a enough to wear anyone out.

As for the above comment, what about the people that only own PS3? Let alone the fact that Gran Turismo, if it answers most of it's promises, will blow that game out of the water. Kart racing, NASCAR, just to name a few.

Comment

• padman59
              Slayer of Demons
              • Mar 2009

Just finished my first playthrough of inFamous. Interesting and unexpected end. I'm about to start my second run as an evil MFer.

Comment

• padman59
                Slayer of Demons
                • Mar 2009

Amazon just matched Wal-Mart's $20 gaming credit with a preorder of Medal of Honor. I'm still going to keep an eye on what K-Mart is doing in the meantime. There is some rumor of potentially an additional $25 off another game at the time of purchase or something similar if I understood correctly.

Also, if you still have MAG, Zipper is releasing patch 2.0 today which revamps the skill trees and in-game economy. You might want to give it another try if you haven't been on in a while.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                  Let's Go All The Way...
                  • Nov 2008

From what I heard, MAG is on/has hit the 'Greatest Games' list for the PS3.

Worth a purchase if you have a decent team going or are looking for a shooter to tide you over before COD drops.

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
                    I Can Score Goals
                    • Dec 2008

Finally got around to downloading FFVIII from the Playstation Store. Love it just as much as I did when I was a kid, will always be hands down the greatest game ever imo.

Comment

• padman59
                      Slayer of Demons
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by CaribbeanJoseph
                      Finally got around to downloading FFVIII from the Playstation Store. Love it just as much as I did when I was a kid, will always be hands down the greatest game ever imo.
                      I never finished FFVIII nor have I finished FFIX. Each time I got close to the end, the last disc got fucked up, and I couldn't continue. I really enjoyed both though. FFIX is better IMO.

Comment

• Esjay
                        Luck2Hilton
                        • Feb 2009

All three of the Ps1 Final Fantasy games hold a special place in my heart. I love the earlier games too but because I was introduced to the series during FF7 they are king to me.

7=8>9

Comment

• Fox1994
                          Posts too much
                          • Dec 2008

Went to my friend's house. Hung out. Found some controllers, and a copy of Jade Empire (LE) and KotOR... So all I need from my little bro is KotOR 2.

Also, went over to another amigo's house and played the EA MMA demo. It's pretty arcadey, but it's also pretty fun. Aside from the fighters moving entirely too fast, and the way they announce the winners of the fights, I don't see any glaring problems... EA's presentation is on-point, as always. Just fucking bright and colorful.

Also played Madden 11 and NCAA 11 for the first time. As far as Madden, the gameplay seems much improved from when I last played on Madden 09. Had a fun game with my friend (he was the Ravens, I was the Eagles), except that defense was totally non-existent.

I like the way they do recruiting in NCAA 11. It's sort of fun.

Comment

• Fox1994
                            Posts too much
                            • Dec 2008

Also, I was cleaning my old NCAA draft classes and profiles off my PS2 sports memory card, as well as my Madden franchises and my NCAA dynasty... Accidentally deleted my rosters, but realized I don't care because it's a video game. Three or four years ago I might have had a breakdown. Hahaha.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                              Kindergarten Cop
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Fox1994

Also played Madden 11 and NCAA 11 for the first time. As far as Madden, the gameplay seems much improved from when I last played on Madden 09. Had a fun game with my friend (he was the Ravens, I was the Eagles), except that defense was totally non-existent.

I like the way they do recruiting in NCAA 11. It's sort of fun.
                              And that's exactly why so many people are disappointed this year, myself included.

Comment

• jms493
                                • Feb 2009

Recruiting is tough in NCAA especially if you are not a 5 or 6 star program!

Comment

Working...