X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IamMedellin
    Everything Burns...
    • Nov 2008

God damn it,

I cant find a rotten egg in RE5, And I really want this achievement before I CL this game

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by IamMedellin
      God damn it,

I cant find a rotten egg in RE5, And I really want this achievement before I CL this game
      Did you try xbox360achievements.org? That site is a wealth of info and they usually have videos. I think they have a video on where to find rotten eggs easily.

Comment

• IamMedellin
        Everything Burns...
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
        Did you try xbox360achievements.org? That site is a wealth of info and they usually have videos. I think they have a video on where to find rotten eggs easily.
        yea....its a random drop after the 4th level...and all these fuckers do is give me gold and ammo; GIMME A ROTTEN EGG DAMNIT!!!

I gotta do this achievement before I sell this and Splinter cell tommorow

Comment

• IamMedellin
          Everything Burns...
          • Nov 2008

damn nigga...
          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZLLkZPi_FY[/ame]

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

yea....its a random drop after the 4th level...and all these fuckers do is give me gold and ammo; GIMME A ROTTEN EGG DAMNIT!!!

I gotta do this achievement before I sell this and Splinter cell tommorow
            Is that the one where you have to hit a mangini in the face with one? If so somehow I lucked out and got it my first try.

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

Well it is a ps3...;)

Comment

• JayDizzle
                Let's Go All The Way...
                • Nov 2008

Apparently you don't have to go through Bioware to get the DAII: Signature Edition...

Unfortunately, the page you are looking for could not be found or no longer exists. Please use the helpful links on the page, the site navigation, or the search bar to continue browsing the GameStop website.

Yeah, it's GameStop and you'll probably have to give up your first born to do it but why put an arbitrary deadline on the game when another company will just undercut you later.

You get the same shit that you would if you went to the official website (the game, an additional character, extra weapons, game soundtrack), etc.

Comment

• padman59
                  Slayer of Demons
                  • Mar 2009

Got gold medals on all primary weapons for the Assault, Engineer, and Medic classes in BC2: Vietnam. Getting the three gold medals for the Recon class is going to be a bitch. I hate sniping.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                    Let's Go All The Way...
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by padman59
                    Got gold medals on all primary weapons for the Assault, Engineer, and Medic classes in BC2: Vietnam. Getting the three gold medals for the Recon class is going to be a bitch. I hate sniping.
                    <= Needs to play more BC2 but uses backlog as an "excuse."

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by padman59
                      Wha? I thought you primarily used recon class?

Comment

• JayDizzle
                        Let's Go All The Way...
                        • Nov 2008

MFer's been prone to be either a Medic (for obvious reasons) or Assault Class (guns are better) on BC2: Vietnam.

If not that, it's Recon, dropping TNT on some unsuspecting tanks. :bizzaro:

Comment

• Maynard
                          stupid ass titles
                          • Feb 2009

the DA2 thing at gamestop was as long as u pre ordered by Jan (cant remember the date)

i pre ordered it last month. you get the signature edition for the cost of the regular edition by pre ordering.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                            Let's Go All The Way...
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Maynard
                            the DA2 thing at gamestop was as long as u pre ordered by Jan (cant remember the date)

i pre ordered it last month. you get the signature edition for the cost of the regular edition by pre ordering.
                            So they're going by the January 11th date as well then...

::goes to store::

Comment

• Maynard
                              stupid ass titles
                              • Feb 2009

yeah i think that is the day. i didnt want to post it cause i wasnt sure.

Comment

• padman59
                                Slayer of Demons
                                • Mar 2009

Yeah, but I run around with the VSS Snaiperskaya Special w/ the 4x sight, which is essentially a harder hitting UMP-45 for the Recon class. With this loadout, I can run-and-gun with the bonus of having C4 and Motion Sensor Mines.

I hate sniping because I think about the shot too much instead of just taking it (while also hitting the target). I don't have those sniper reflexes.

Comment

Working...