X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maynard
    stupid ass titles
    • Feb 2009

yeah 95 for me. did u get the combo version with both games?

Comment

• JayDizzle
      Let's Go All The Way...
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Maynard
      yeah 95 for me. did u get the combo version with both games?
      Nah.

Bought the original then I picked up Awakening on disc later... I was not happy to hear that both discs plus the DLC came out for $60 or less.

I'm not even into Awakening yet.

Comment

• Maynard
        stupid ass titles
        • Feb 2009

awakening is good, but not as good. it reminds me of watching a big time movie that is being shown on a TBS. you know how all the edited scenes are added back in? well thats how awakenings feels..... Like stuff that didnt make it in the first game

everyone said about 20 hrs. it tool me over 35 so it was worth it to buy used

Comment

• killgod
          OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Buzzman
          In Mass Effect 2, it took me 55 hours. I mined every single planet until they were completely dry.
          lol that's insane. I did about 1/3 of them like that cause I tend to be a completionist, but then read on the web that there was no achievement, no point and no need to do so.

1/3rd gives you all the minerals you need to acquire it all if I remember correctly.

god damn I loved that game though, need to play it again with all that DLC i've not tried yet.

Comment

• JayDizzle
            Let's Go All The Way...
            • Nov 2008

DAII Special Edition info:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEefvzjO81Y&feature=player_embedded"]The character you get for preordering DAII[/ame]

Seems pretty neat but since he isn't the protagonist, I don't expect a fully fleshed out story.

Comment

• Boucher
              King of EDM
              • Jul 2009

I dont understand how u guys put all that time into and RPG...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Maynard
                stupid ass titles
                • Feb 2009

no way. they are awesome games to play. i used to hate RPG pre next gen. but these rpg's are so dam entertaining that u are able to play them for 100 hours

Comment

• CCBrink
                  Awkward Swag
                  • May 2009

Angry Birds released on PSN

Comment

• JayDizzle
                    Let's Go All The Way...
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Al Golden
                    I dont understand how u guys put all that time into and RPG...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                    It's easier to stomach bullshit from shoddy game design than glitching/boosting/asshattery of 10 year olds online.

Comment

• hackett
                      the dude abides
                      • Aug 2009

I have never really been into them either, but I'm buying another 360. So, I'm going to find a used ME and give it a go round.

Comment

• DomePatrol
                        Urdnot Style
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by hackett
                        I have never really been into them either, but I'm buying another 360. So, I'm going to find a used ME and give it a go round.
                        This is what i did. I bought ME and was not disappointed. It was my first ever play through and I was floored by the whole expirence of it I loved every moment of the game and the second one is awesome as well. I dont know how I missed out on these when I had a 360 back in the day, but I regret picking them up so late.

Comment

• ~Chance~
                          Blaze one for the NATION
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by DomePatrol
                          This is what i did. I bought ME and was not disappointed. It was my first ever play through and I was floored by the whole expirence of it I loved every moment of the game and the second one is awesome as well. I dont know how I missed out on these when I had a 360 back in the day, but I regret picking them up so late.
                          Same here. But was with Fallout. I didn't like it at first, but i got used to everything, and fucking loved it. Haven't play New Vegas yet, but im planning on picking it up.

Comment

• Buzzman
                            • Oct 2008

So what happens when you put in Singularity? Well you instantly become addicted to what is the best story combined with environment since the very first Bioshock. I've played 3 straight hours, gonna go eat, recharge, and start playing again in an hour while I write that Vanquish review.

Comment

• Maynard
                              stupid ass titles
                              • Feb 2009

see i heard the story sucked and the gameplay was fun, but they missed on the opportunity to shine with the time shift thing. i dont care about the story but what about the gameplay

Comment

• NateDogg7240
                                GPOD #72
                                • Oct 2008

Finally got a new Wii after our old one broke. Now to play Super Mario Galaxy again.

Comment

Working...