X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayDizzle
    Let's Go All The Way...
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by stevsta
    fuck I didnt expect the dlc (march 29) so soon I let my uncle borrow my Mass Effect and mass effect 2
    5 missions, a Two-day in-game time limit...

That's what the countdown clock means

...and you're without your crew from what I heard.

Still, it's another stopgap between ME2 and ME3.

Comment

• padman59
      Slayer of Demons
      • Mar 2009

Beat X-Men Origins: Wolverine after letting it sit for close to a year. Decent game. Boss fight at the end was lame IMO.

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by padman59
        Beat X-Men Origins: Wolverine after letting it sit for close to a year. Decent game. Boss fight at the end was lame IMO.
        I thought the whole game was under rated. It's what the movies should be. Eviscerating the shit out of dudes.

Comment

• JayDizzle
          Let's Go All The Way...
          • Nov 2008

If it's against who I think it is from the Movie, this guy would be a MILLION times better to fight against:

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

Is that a joke comic? I hope so, because the fact that it shows a "shorouyken" or whatever the fuck it's supposed to be makes me want to burn it. Fighting games, especially Street Fighter, make me want to vomit.

Comment

• padman59
              Slayer of Demons
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
              If it's against who I think it is from the Movie, this guy would be a MILLION times better to fight against:

Deadpool is the final boss. I just feel the last stages of the battle left something to be desired.

Originally posted by Twigg4075
              I thought the whole game was under rated. It's what the movies should be. Eviscerating the shit out of dudes.
              I agree about the movie. That thing was a steaming pile of shit, and Wolverine hasn't been as gritty on film as his comics. I'm hoping Darren Aronofsky changes that some with the next movie.

Is that a joke comic? I hope so, because the fact that it shows a "shorouyken" or whatever the fuck it's supposed to be makes me want to burn it. Fighting games, especially Street Fighter, make me want to vomit.
              Probably real. Deadpool is a pretty random character, and his comics certainly reflect his personality.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

I haven't even watched the movie, mostly because it was rated, what PG-13? I'm not even a comic book nerd but I do know Wolverine is a bad ass motherfucker that fucks dudes up and rips them to shreds which is exactly what he does in the game. The whole game felt like a God of War clone with Wolverine's back story which is money in my book.

I just wish the movie industry had the balls to make a R-rated Wolverine movie like Raven did with the Wolverine game.

Comment

• padman59
                  Slayer of Demons
                  • Mar 2009

I think I've made up my mind to get Portal 2 on release. Just too many interesting things going on with the PS3 version to resist. Plus Valve hasn't wronged me yet with the quality of their games.

I haven't even watched the movie, mostly because it was rated, what PG-13? I'm not even a comic book nerd but I do know Wolverine is a bad ass motherfucker that fucks dudes up and rips them to shreds which is exactly what he does in the game. The whole game felt like a God of War clone with Wolverine's back story which is money in my book.

I just wish the movie industry had the balls to make a R-rated Wolverine movie like Raven did with the Wolverine game.
                  Don't. Bad special effects, story, etc. Probably worse than X-Men: The Last Stand and Spider-Man 3 as far as comic book movies go.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                    Tiote!
                    • Mar 2009

Deadpool is a self aware character, breaking the fourth wall all the time and such. That's pretty typical for his older stuff

Comment

• padman59
                      Slayer of Demons
                      • Mar 2009

Saw this on Rock, Paper, Shotgun this morning. Here's a link to the submissions for the Java4K Challenge, which is a contest of browser games less than 4 kB in size. Some of these are interesting and some are based off some NES classics (Zelda, Castlevania, Double Dragon).

Java4K - Minimum Games, Maximum Fun!

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

Saw this on Rock, Paper, Shotgun this morning. Here's a link to the submissions for the Java4K Challenge, which is a contest of browser games less than 4 kB in size. Some of these are interesting and some are based off some NES classics (Zelda, Castlevania, Double Dragon).

Java4K - Minimum Games, Maximum Fun!
                        It's amazing what people can do with only 4KB.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                          Everything Burns...
                          • Nov 2008

know what game I miss...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kCuVDgoxVw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kCuVDgoxVw[/ame]

Comment

• padman59
                            Slayer of Demons
                            • Mar 2009

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mjky2QE9DA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mjky2QE9DA[/ame]

Comment

• KNUBB
                              WHITE RONDO
                              • Jun 2009

Dead Nation

Comment

• James2Stapleton
                                william melvin hicks
                                • Mar 2009

Did 2k11 release jersey codes this year?
                                ducka ducka ducka

Comment

Working...