Originally posted by DoubleDeuce
    KOTOR
    What system?
    THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• DoubleDeuce
      Spellin' n' shit
      • Feb 2009

Definitely PC if your computer can handle it. If not, Xbox. KOTOR 2 is pretty good as well, but no where near the quality of the first one

Comment

• SethMode
        Master of Mysticism
        • Feb 2009

You can get it on Steam for pretty cheap I think. Otherwise, you'll have to get it for the regular Xbox, or play it on the 360 (it's framerate stinks, I do not recommend it).

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
          • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Raidersabc123
          I never played any star wars games before but after watching all the movies I have an urge to play some star war game suggestions?
          As they said, both KOTOR games, but since you don't have a 360, you will need to play them on PC. Both games contained a great story and great graphics for their time.

Both of The Force Unleashed games should be at cheap prices right now for the PS3. The first one is an above average game, the second feels like an expansion and is very short. None have multiplayer, but LucasArts perfected the lightsaber combat in this game. The second also has your using dual lightsabers as well.

If you are going to play KOTOR on PC, you might as well check out the Jedi Knight II game and its expansion, Jedi Academy (which I never did play, as I had II on Gamecube.) And if you have Gamecube, Rogue Squadron 2 might be the best game on the console and that is a blast to still play.

If you like RTS games, Empire at War and the expansion Forces of Corruption are good games. The space battles are phenominal, despite the ground battles being a bit repetitive and not as polished. I can still play space skirmishes for a couple hours though.

Thats about it for the past decade or so of decent Star Wars games. Now if only they could perfect The Force Unleashed in the next one, and come out with a new X-Wing game- I will be happy.

Comment

• DoubleDeuce
            Spellin' n' shit
            • Feb 2009

I just want KOTOR 3 and not some bullshit mmo

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
              • Sep 2024

Originally posted by DoubleDeuce
              I just want KOTOR 3 and not some bullshit mmo
              I thought the same way. However, the MMO is growing on me, and with the writers they have and Bioware working on this, I think it will be the first MMO I will play.

They are also planning to wrap up the Revan/Exile storyline with a novel titled Revan. It will be written by KOTOR lead writer Drew Karpyshyn and coming out in November.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost56
                just beat dead nation

:jhenbeatkwon:

is there any sort of DLC available?
                No, but I could've sworn I read somewhere recently that there was some coming soon. I can't seem to find any links though.

Comment

• padman59
                  Slayer of Demons
                  • Mar 2009

Comment

• Maynard
                    stupid ass titles
                    • Feb 2009

this infamous is never ending. im at 49% but i assume that includes finding shards and drop points. i just finished mission 27 where u are on top of the bus headed to the hospital.

im finally at infamous level and can open up some level 3 powers

Comment

• JayDizzle
                      Let's Go All The Way...
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Maynard
                      this infamous is never ending. im at 49% but i assume that includes finding shards and drop points. i just finished mission 27 where u are on top of the bus headed to the hospital.

im finally at infamous level and can open up some level 3 powers
                      40 Story Missions including the ability to play on after you beat the story as Good or Evil Cole on a "The Aftermath" save.

Plus finding all the shards and Dead Drops like you said.

And getting all the territory.

And buying all the powers.

And beating the game on Hard.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, you're not even close to "done."

Comment

• A Tasty Burgerr
                        ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
                        • Oct 2008

I got my PS3 controller working on my laptop, downloaded Project64 and had some fun with that.

Does anyone have a PSX emulator they recommend?

Comment

• IamMedellin
                          Everything Burns...
                          • Nov 2008

beat COD4's campaign on Veteran

finally finished with this Bullshit checkpoint system

Comment

• Swarley
                            A Special Kind of Cat
                            • Jul 2010

Interesting short GI article about the next Rainbow Six...

Comment

• Twigg4075
                              Kindergarten Cop
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Swarley
                              Interesting short GI article about the next Rainbow Six...

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...tle-outed.aspx
                              Link doesn't seem to be working for me. The page won't load.

But in relation to that, does anyone still have RSV2? I was listening to a Gamer Husbands podcast earlier and they were talking about how a bunch of people from their community bought it used for $10 and have been having community play nights and having a blast. Like Maynard always says, I remember what fun we would have over at MM playing that game. I'd be down to at least try it out again because I still have it.

Comment

• jms493
                                • Feb 2009

i like rainbow six....so much more fun than then all the shooters in the market.

Comment

Working...