X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Misogi
    :misogi:
    • Oct 2008

Generally they do. TE's DO have warranties if you'e never opened up your stick, so maybe you could try looking into that?
    * Chrispy logs into KGs account to see what misogi wrote* [05:53 PM]

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Misogi
      Just how they have it formatted, really. It's always just been EVO. No reasoning behind it I don't think..
      Par for the course I guess.

Comment

• StealthShot
        Eat it
        • Oct 2008

Playing through a game called Cold Winter on the PS2, really good game it 2005 the graphics and shooting is a little wonky. But get by that and it's a great title about half way through and the story and cut scenes are great try renting it if you have gamefly.

Comment

• Raidersabc123
          Wakka Wakka
          • Dec 2008

Isnt the PS3 suppose to get a price cut this month anyone know any info?
          THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• padman59
            Slayer of Demons
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Raidersabc123
            Isnt the PS3 suppose to get a price cut this month anyone know any info?
            That was the rumor. Gamescom is near the end of the month, and I'd expect an announcement around then (if there is one).

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

My wife's Live subscription expires in about a week and I can't find any deals on subscriptions for less than $50. Fucking weak. Where are all the people that said "I don't know why anyone is complaining about the price hike, you can find deals for $40 or less anytime."

Except not all. CAG has a thread dedicated to just points and subs deals and there hasn't been a sub deal for less than $46 in months and now nothing less than $49.

Comment

• Saluki
                Ball So Hard
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                My wife's Live subscription expires in about a week and I can't find any deals on subscriptions for less than $50. Fucking weak. Where are all the people that said "I don't know why anyone is complaining about the price hike, you can find deals for $40 or less anytime."

Except not all. CAG has a thread dedicated to just points and subs deals and there hasn't been a sub deal for less than $46 in months and now nothing less than $49.
                Look on ebay

Comment

• Buzzman
                  • Oct 2008

Just go to Kmart and if you buy 4000 microsoft points you can get 12 months of Live for $30

BOOM ANYTIME MAN! ANYTIME!

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Saluki
                    Look on ebay
                    I don't trust eBay with things like that. To mnay shady motherfuckers that will take your money and never send a code.
                    Originally posted by Buzzman
                    Just go to Kmart and if you buy 4000 microsoft points you can get 12 months of Live for $30

BOOM ANYTIME MAN! ANYTIME!
                    I just saw that and might go that route.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                      Everything Burns...
                      • Nov 2008

call up customer service n tell them udont intend to renew, when they ask y...tell them 60 is too expensive ....theyll offer u a 1 year deal for 30

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Saluki
                        Look on ebay
                        And...I just checked and there isn't even a single BIN for less than $49 on there either. Even I'm surprised about that.
                        Originally posted by IamMedellin
                        call up customer service n tell them udont intend to renew, when they ask y...tell them 60 is too expensive ....theyll offer u a 1 year deal for 30
                        Seriously?

Comment

• IamMedellin
                          Everything Burns...
                          • Nov 2008

And...I just checked and there isn't even a single BIN for less than $49 on there either. Even I'm surprised about that.

Seriously?
                          yeah, i did it baq in february after hearing about it on gfaqs

Comment

• stevsta
                            ¿Que?
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by IamMedellin
                            yeah, i did it baq in february after hearing about it on gfaqs
                            whoah $30 damn I gotta try that
                            RIP

Comment

• Bmore
                              The True Free-Man
                              • Oct 2008

Just finished Castlevania... Crazy ass long.

Great cinematic moments, great fights, final boss was hella easy though.

7/10 for me, only because it took half a fucking century to beat.

Comment

• A Tasty Burgerr
                                ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
                                • Oct 2008

I beat VVVVVV, really fun stuff. Only took 3 hours though. I didn't find all the collectables but don't really feel compelled to do so.

Comment

Working...