X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IamMedellin
    Everything Burns...
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Josh
    Whats the best place to buy games for cheap? I got quite the list so I'd like to make it as cheap as possible.
    Originally posted by padman59
    Amazon, eBay, goHastings, and GameFly sales would be my first places to look for online purchases. Giving the clearance sections a look at your local brick and mortars won't hurt either.

In all honesty, if you want the best deals and don't mind waiting, check sites like cheapassgamer for deals regularly.
    Also Dont Forget to Check the Good Deals Thread on VSD

Comment

• leaffan
      Colton Orr Fan
      • Feb 2009

My almost 8 year old gaming mouse is done for. The scroll wheel no longer functions properly so I can't switch weapons with it in games anymore. Browing the internet sucks because I can't scroll with it anymore.

It's a sad day because I've had this thing for so long and have never liked any of the new mice I've used.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• padman59
        Slayer of Demons
        • Mar 2009

Amazon looks like they've become serious about getting a piece of the PC digital download market. They've been rolling with some solid deals lately.

Comment

• JayDizzle
          Let's Go All The Way...
          • Nov 2008

UbiSoft is staffed by sadists and other bastardly-type people...

Spent at least 20-30 mins on ONE bonus level of Rayman Origins because of poor timing on my part.

Goddamn spikes, fire and other assorted bullshit kept killing me ('Pirate Treasure').

...and yet my controller is okay at the moment.

At the moment.

Comment

• Golden Taters
            RIP West
            • Jul 2009

Stuff like this gets me excited for new consoles.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_IKqjb9TRY"]T.l.i.t.d. WIP update #5 now in !!CRYENGINE 3!! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dJZ-hluiug"]Cryengine 3 : Forbidden Lands Project WIP 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• SethMode
              Master of Mysticism
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
              UbiSoft is staffed by sadists and other bastardly-type people...

Spent at least 20-30 mins on ONE bonus level of Rayman Origins because of poor timing on my part.

Goddamn spikes, fire and other assorted bullshit kept killing me ('Pirate Treasure').

...and yet my controller is okay at the moment.

At the moment.
              Dude, you haven't seen anything yet. That game is bananas towards the end, particularly if you do the "real" final level and get all of the red teeth.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                Let's Go All The Way...
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by SethMode
                Dude, you haven't seen anything yet. That game is bananas towards the end, particularly if you do the "real" final level and get all of the red teeth.
                I watched the vid on YouTube.

I like my controller too much to put it through the amount of Hulk-like anger I'd gain just from playing that level.

I'm starting to miss Cages now because I haven't gotten some of the level patterns down yet...

Comment

• Champ
                  Needs a hobby
                  • Oct 2008

You fucks that play ME3 on the 360 need to join Leftwich and I the next time we play.

Comment

• SethMode
                    Master of Mysticism
                    • Feb 2009

I should not be enjoying Asura's Wrath as much as I am...

Comment

• A Tasty Burgerr
                      ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
                      • Oct 2008

Some of the scares in Dead Space 2 have not been as effective as they should be for me. I learned my lesson in Dead Space 1, if you walk into a room and there is something lying on the ground you shoot that bastard repeatedly/

Comment

• SethMode
                        Master of Mysticism
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by A Tasty Burgerr
                        Some of the scares in Dead Space 2 have not been as effective as they should be for me. I learned my lesson in Dead Space 1, if you walk into a room and there is something lying on the ground you shoot that bastard repeatedly/
                        I totally agree, thought the same thing many times. And I think the atmosphere of 1 was a bit more enclosed/intense/horror-esque. That being said, I think 2 is the overall better game. They are both fucking amazing though.

Comment

• Swarley
                          A Special Kind of Cat
                          • Jul 2010

I can't decide what to play tonight. Want to play something I haven't played in awhile. Down to LA Noire, GTA4, or Saints Row 1, but I can't decide which. Suggestions?

Comment

• Maynard
                            stupid ass titles
                            • Feb 2009

you can play with my balls

Comment

• Swarley
                              A Special Kind of Cat
                              • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Maynard
                              you can play with my balls
                              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_9ATQFgu9o"]Community - Chang "GAY" - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• A Tasty Burgerr
                                ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by SethMode
                                I totally agree, thought the same thing many times. And I think the atmosphere of 1 was a bit more enclosed/intense/horror-esque. That being said, I think 2 is the overall better game. They are both fucking amazing though.
                                I agree. I get the overall feeling that the aiming system for both of them is kind of like the next logical step from Resident Evil 4's system in a way, which is very satisfying. I really like the main plots from both but don't find my self really compelled by the backstory in text and audio logs at all. Just comes off as a dumbed down retelling of the Alien movies universe.

Comment

Working...