• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dave
    Go the fuck outside
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
    :yadontsay:How are you still alive?
    6-4 207 lbs. I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

You eat pieces of shit?
    My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• JBregz
      Follow me! @JBregzz
      • Nov 2008

Just got Sniper Elite, SSX and Playstation All-Stars for Christmas.

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
      Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
      Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Josh
        Just got Sniper Elite, SSX and Playstation All-Stars for Christmas.
        I still haven't cracked open my SSX but I can confirm Sniper E;ite is an awesome and highly underrated game.

Comment

• Swarley
          A Special Kind of Cat
          • Jul 2010

And LOL at being born in 1994. I was a junior in high school at that point. Fucking noobs.
          Originally posted by dave
          I was 28, junior.

I was in the 3rd grade.

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Swarley

I was in the 3rd grade.
            That's about the time you started mastering your handjob craft, right? Trading them for chocolate milks at recess?

Comment

• Swarley
              A Special Kind of Cat
              • Jul 2010

That's about the time you started mastering your handjob craft, right? Trading them for chocolate milks at recess?
              Whatever you did as child is your own business (and whoever you did it to). No need to blame your childhood problems on other people.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

Whatever you did as child is your own business (and whoever you did it to). No need to blame your childhood problems on other people.

Says the guy that has had calloused hands since Elementary School.

Comment

• Swarley
                  A Special Kind of Cat
                  • Jul 2010

Says the guy that has had calloused hands since Elementary School.

Comment

• JBregz
                    Follow me! @JBregzz
                    • Nov 2008

I was in the 3rd grade.
                    I was one..

Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• JBregz
                      Follow me! @JBregzz
                      • Nov 2008

I still haven't cracked open my SSX but I can confirm Sniper E;ite is an awesome and highly underrated game.
                      Yep, I bought my brother Sniper Elite and we pretty much share all of our games. I actually bought it because of the noise you made about it here lol. Then I remembered I had the first one for Xbox.

Comment

• jms493
                        • Feb 2009

For instance, I was bored as fuck the other night at work and opened YouTube. One of the recommended videos was Shoemaker's 2012 Top 10. He and I definitely don't seem to have the same tast but I figured I'd watch it just to see his picks. The one thing that really stood out was his pick for Walking Dead, which I believe was 2 or 3 on his list. During his brief synopsis of the game and reasoning for why it's on his list he says something to the effect of "The console versions suffer from graphical and technical issues." No they don't dick, it's just the 360 version. He has even said on the Bombcast several times that the PS3 version is about as identical as you can get to the PC version and implored people to play the game on PS3 if you're a console gamer. Yet somehow during this video he either completely forgot everything he has said in the past, forgot the PS3 exists or I don't know what? If you're someone that isn't familair with them and stumbles across this video, or if you are familiar with their site/podcast but haven't heard older episodes you would just take this as gospel. That's just disingenious and completely failing their fans.

There are bugs in the PS3 version similar to the XBOX version....I am not sure where you get your intel from.

Disc version and download versions on both consoles people have complained about lag, slowdown and terrible frame rates. It is a weird problem because some people dont experience much at all and some people cant even make choices because the game locks up.

Comment

• JBauerisGod
                          ...is amazing.
                          • Feb 2009

Just got my 500GB Western Digital hard drive in the mail today (link). Waiting on my PS3 to finish backing itself up so I can actually take full advantage of my PS+ account and get all these freebies.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                            Kindergarten Cop
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jms493
                            There are bugs in the PS3 version similar to the XBOX version....I am not sure where you get your intel from.

Disc version and download versions on both consoles people have complained about lag, slowdown and terrible frame rates. It is a weird problem because some people dont experience much at all and some people cant even make choices because the game locks up.
                            What bugs? The main issue with the 360 version is the shitty framerate and subpar graphics. The PS3 version does not have either issue. Go back and listen to old episodes of the Bombcast and Brad says several times that the PS3 and PC versions are practically identical and are both high quality and the 360 version is a shit show.

Comment

• jms493
                              • Feb 2009

What bugs? The main issue with the 360 version is the shitty framerate and subpar graphics. The PS3 version does not have either issue. Go back and listen to old episodes of the Bombcast and Brad says several times that the PS3 and PC versions are practically identical and are both high quality and the 360 version is a shit show.
                              Do some research...

Comment

• ryne candy
                                Aggie C/O '01
                                • Feb 2009

What's the meme?

And LOL at being born in 1994. I was a junior in high school at that point. Fucking noobs.
                                Originally posted by dave
                                I was 28, junior.
                                Every 9/11 thread reminds me how old we are compared to the rest of the other guys (besides PTR).

Comment

Working...