X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jfhennedy
    You can't thank extra recent posts for some reason. I couldn't thank your post till I refreshed.
    Well hot damn. You learn something new everyday.

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
      Fuck em
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Atlas
      he isnt a shitty poster...

everyone else needs to calm the fuck down... if you faggots keep on with this bullshit, im gonna throw around temp bans like OOBL throws beer cans on the ground...
      By negitive rep I meant negative rep, then they bitch to Rush, then I find out, then they get bans... so what we will do is wait until they bitch about me, then you ban them, and we can both have fun making people shut the fuck up at the same time.... anyways....

I want my free PS+ so I can download Sonic 2..., then I will be MIA from the site for a few days like I do every time I get a new game that consumes my free time.... discuss

Comment

• padman59
        Slayer of Demons
        • Mar 2009

Here are the PS+ updates for Friday and Tuesday:

PlayStation Plus Highlights for 6/3:

Full Game Trial

-EA Sports MMA Live full game trial (Free and exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers)

Featured Games & DLC

-MAG Escalation Mission Pack (add-on) (Free to PlayStation Plus subscribers, regular price $9.99)
        -Ace Armstrong vs. Alien Scumbags PlayStation minis (PlayStation Plus price $1.50, regular price $5.99)
        -Young Thor PlayStation minis (PlayStation Plus price $1.25, regular price $4.99)
        -MotorStorm Apocalypse – Remix Vehicle Pack – Bundle (PlayStation Plus price $1.99, regular price $2.49)

Discounted Games

-Smash Cars (PlayStation Plus price $5.99, Sale Price $7.49, Regular price $14.99)
        -Worms (PlayStation Plus price $5.00, regular price $9.99)
        -Cubixx (PlayStation Plus price $1.00, regular price $3.99)

Featured Themes & Avatars

-Ore Static Theme (Free and exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers)
        -Resident Evil 4 – 10 Avatar Bundle (Exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers for $0.99)
        -MotorStorm Apocalypse – Tyler Dynamic Theme (Free to PlayStation Plus subscribers, regular price $2.99)
        PlayStation Plus Highlights for 6/7:

Full Game Trial

-Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 (Special E3 publish on 6/9) (Free and exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers)

Featured Games & DLC

-Qore June Episode 37 – Single Episode (Free to PlayStation Plus subscribers, regular price $2 .99)
        -MotorStorm Apocalypse Prestige Vehicle Pack Bundle (PlayStation Plus price $1.99, regular price $2.49)
        -Lilo & Stitch PS one title (Free to PlayStation Plus subscribers, regular price $9.99)
        -Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2011 (Free to PlayStation Plus subscribers, regular price $9.99)

Discounted Games

-Tumble (PlayStation Plus price $5.00, regular price $9.99)
        -Shank (PlayStation Plus price $5.00, regular price $9.99)
        -Deathspank (PlayStation Plus price $7.50, regular price $14.99)
        -Deathspank Thongs of Virtue (PlayStation Plus price $7.50, regular price $14.99)
        -Dead Space Ignition (PlayStation Plus price $2.50, regular price $5.00)

-Flamingo Fun Static Theme (Free and exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers)
        -inFAMOUS 2 Dynamic Theme (Free and exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers)
        Last Chance, Get Them While You Can – Coming Down on June 7

Featured Offers to PlayStation Plus Subscribers

-Comet Crash (Free to PlayStation Plus subscribers, regular price $9.99)
        -Oddworld Abe’s Exodus (Free to PlayStation Plus subscribers, regular price $9.99)
        -Vector TD PlayStation minis (Free to PlayStation Plus subscribers, regular price $3.99)

Discounted Games

-Ricochet HD (PlayStation Plus price $2.50, regular price $9.99)
        -Cool Boarders 2 (PlayStation Plus price $3.00, regular price $5.99)
        -Dungeon Hunter (PlayStation Plus price $10.39, regular price $12.99)

-Molecules Static Theme – Full Store Takedown (Free and exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers)
        Hi everyone, First of all, welcome back and many thanks for everyone’s patience as we worked to restore the PlayStation Store! It’s been more than a month now since our last PlayStation Plus update, but with the Store back up and running we have some great announcements about free games, discounts and exclusives for Plus [...]

Comment

• j.hen
          Self Care
          • Oct 2008

So if you're a PS+ member do you get to download certain games for free? Therefore if everyone gets a free month of PS+ for the Welcome Back package, WE ALL GET MORE FREE GAMES?!!

Comment

• KNUBB
            WHITE RONDO
            • Jun 2009

The ones from PS+ will only work for the extent of you're PS+ subscription

Comment

• Colonel Angus
              No longer a noob
              • Jan 2010

All that stuff actually makes PS+ sound cool. I may have to pay for a subscription when the free one runs out.

Comment

• Blade
                Walking SAM site
                • Feb 2009

Can we just go ahead and delete the last 8-10 pages of this thread?

Comment

• killgod
                  OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Blade
                  Can we just go ahead and delete the last 8-10 pages of this thread?
                  If you're on 40 posts per page, you'd be on page 42, clear of all that garbage.

Now I may have missed in it all that mess, but when is it we get our free games?

Comment

• jms493
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by killgod
                    If you're on 40 posts per page, you'd be on page 42, clear of all that garbage.

Now I may have missed in it all that mess, but when is it we get our free games?
                    Dungeon Hunters...........

Comment

• killgod
                      OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by jms493
                      Dungeon Hunters...........
                      Yeah I haven't touched that since this whole mess started. Still exactly where we left off.

Comment

• jms493
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by killgod
                        Yeah I haven't touched that since this whole mess started. Still exactly where we left off.
                        lets make a date!

Comment

• padman59
                          Slayer of Demons
                          • Mar 2009

If you haven't done so and you plan on getting a free game with a demo, go ahead and download the demo now because I'm willing to bet that the Store will get bogged down again once they start letting people redeem their stuff. This way you only need to download the unlock key.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                            Giants in the Super Bowl
                            • Mar 2009

UPDATE: Due to high traffic on PlayStation Store, you may encounter error messages or issues. We advise you try again a little later. Note: In order to download 2 games at no cost, you must redeem them from the "Welcome Back" category. If you can't find the 'Welcome Back Free Game 1 or 2’ products, [...]

Free stuff is now available

Comment

• j.hen
                              Self Care
                              • Oct 2008

SCORE!

Comment

• Justo
                                GFX Crew
                                • Dec 2008

300 minutes and counting up until InFamous is done downloading lol, 7 GB file

Comment

Working...