• Feb 2009

Didn't know slims came with 60 GB

Comment

• padman59
      Slayer of Demons
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Boss AZ
      Didn't know slims came with 60 GB
      They don't. Either he meant 160 GB or it has a replaced hard drive.

Comment

• PP
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Scikotic
        I've got a PS3 to spare, so I decided to call Gamestop last night. They offered me $120 for a 60 GB PS3 Slim that was barely a year old. And thats my older one....

So I put it on craigslist and bundle it with Gran Turismo 5, Modern Warfare 2, Uncharted 2, and Madden 2011 for $350. That will help get me a Xbox and some diversity in a time where I have a serious itch for some online gaming....
        Make sure you mommy and daddy give you $50 a month extra for xbl.

Comment

• Sean
          No longer a noob
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by PP
          year? also, its up to $60 now for a year, luckily when I got my 360, I saved myself the $10, lol

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by padman59
            Still "at least a few more days" until any service restoration per the PS Blog.

I know you all want to know exactly when the services will be restored. At this time, I can't give you an exact date, as it will likely be at least be a few more days. We're terribly sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work through this process.

Also, the rumor from the blog QuietStorm linked is that Sony is going to confirm that they are offering a cash reward for information on those who perpetrated the hack.

http://psblvd.wordpress.com/2011/05/...stcoast-first/
            Wow. So, we'll be at three weeks at that point. Unreal.

The reward thing is funny. I can't wait to see how this "brotherhood" of hacker shit dicks breaks down when there is money on the table.

Comment

• KNUBB
              WHITE RONDO
              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
              Wow. So, we'll be at three weeks at that point. Unreal.

The reward thing is funny. I can't wait to see how this "brotherhood" of hacker shit dicks breaks down when there is money on the table.
              They are already in the midst of a hacker civil war. A rogue admin at AnonOps.net has taken over the site. They are imploding and it is funny.

Comment

• spiker
                Beast mode
                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                Shouldn't take long with that hacker civil war.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                  Let's Go All The Way...
                  • Nov 2008

Figured it wouldn't last forever.

If it wasn't the money, it would be apathy towards whatever "cause" they had against SONY.

Beyond that, actual government involvement (The Fed may not care about the BCS but they'll be damned if you fuck up their COD time) and penalty of law tends to make people piss themselves.

Comment

• FirstTimer
                    Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

I guess I never even understood the point of anonymous?

What thye stand for/accomplish/etc?

Comment

• KNUBB
                      WHITE RONDO
                      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by FirstTimer
                      I guess I never even understood the point of anonymous?

What thye stand for/accomplish/etc?
                      They are a "hacktivist" group that only does attacks on companies that they feel have wronged them and their consumers. They started the attack on Sony when they took away OtherOS. They went further when Sony went after GeoHotz. They claim that they don't do it to steal info, but just to cause a mess and misfortune for the company they attack.

Comment

• Scikotic
                        Straight out the Asylum
                        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by padman59
                        They don't. Either he meant 160 GB or it has a replaced hard drive.
                        yes, I missed the 1. My bad gents....Selling the 160 GB.

Comment

• Scikotic
                          Straight out the Asylum
                          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by PP
                          You thought of that sick burn all by yourself? Perhaps someone will give you a pat on the back for such original thought.......or not.

Your schtick has grow so tired and pathetic, it's like watching a dog eat it's own shit.

Comment

• KNUBB
                            WHITE RONDO
                            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by MVPete
                            If you can't afford $60 a year then you probably shouldn't be gaming in the first place.
                            It's not the fact of being able to afford it rather than unwillingness to pay for it. I fall into I am sure as fuck not gonna pay to play online.

Comment

• Scikotic
                              Straight out the Asylum
                              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by KNUBB
                              It's not the fact of being able to afford it rather than unwillingness to pay for it. I fall into I am sure as fuck not gonna pay to play online.
                              That's cool. I respect that, since I used to feel the exact same way. I am looking to hold both consoles, especially since I was recently given a very extensive tutorial of the advantages of XBL. It can also serve as a backup, just in case one or the other happens to crap out for an extended period of time like PSN has.

But I can't fault anyone for wanting to game for free, it's awesome and I have enjoyed the perks of it for 4 years. I'm just looking to cover my gaming bases. Also will add a new element to the man-cave I am currently putting together.

Comment

• Maynard
                                stupid ass titles
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by KNUBB
                                its funny reading this because just 2 days ago you were bitching about me commenting that PSN is something you paid to have when you paid for the PS3 console.

clearly one of the reasons you paid to own a PS3 is its free service

Comment

Working...