Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ~Chance~
    Blaze one for the NATION
    • Oct 2008

PSN is really pissing me off. MK9 is meant to be played to be played online.

Comment

• krulmichael
      STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
      • Feb 2009

Out of allllll the fucking weeks, it picks the week SOCOM 4 drops. What a bunch of thundercunts.

Twitch Channel
      http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
      Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
      Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
      Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
      Season V: 2-1

Comment

• Colonel Angus
        No longer a noob
        • Jan 2010

As long as I have netflix functionality I can survive.

Comment

• CCBrink
          Awkward Swag
          • May 2009

Anonymous Responds to Halting Attacks on Sony; Releases Statement | VGN365

We have attacked Sony in order to send a message that gamers worldwide have certain rights, and are not merely sources of income. Your temporary inconveniences have allowed a lasting impact to be made upon Sony, and other corporations that are tempted to follow in the pursuit of sacrificing service to customers in exchange for larger profits. Although you may have been unable to game for a day, this event will likely provide hundreds of hours of such in the future. Anonymous are gamers too. And we support the rights of people worldwide, and will stand up for the right of having access to the device that you BOUGHT.
          ony has decided not to Sue Geohotz; that is a victory. And that’s one of our purpose in OpSony. Thus, we have achieved what we wanted. Mission accomplished.
          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIci38zyprU&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIci38zyprU&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

• padman59
            Slayer of Demons
            • Mar 2009

Not really shocking news, but Sony confirmed it was hackers.

An external intrusion on our system has affected our PlayStation Network and Qriocity services. In order to conduct a thorough investigation and to verify the smooth and secure operation of our network services going forward, we turned off PlayStation Network & Qriocity services on the evening of Wednesday, April 20th. Providing quality entertainment services to our customers and partners is our utmost priority. We are doing all we can to resolve this situation quickly, and we once again thank you for your patience. We will continue to update you promptly as we have additional information to share.
            An external intrusion on our system has affected our PlayStation Network and Qriocity services. In order to conduct a thorough investigation and to verify the smooth and secure operation of our network services going forward, we turned off PlayStation Network & Qriocity services on the evening of Wednesday, April 20th.

I don't know how these guys think this shit is winning us over if that's their motivation.

Comment

• Colonel Angus
              No longer a noob
              • Jan 2010

Gay gay gay.

Comment

• KnightNoles
                Kdub #9
                • Jul 2009

quote from the video
                attack is aimed solely at Sony and we will try our best to not affect the gamers as this will defeat our purpose of our actions..
                cmon MAN!

get that fawk out of here and let em put the network back up.. forget your rights, I want to play The Show online!

Comment

• krulmichael
                  STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                  • Feb 2009

LMFAO at the Saw music playing in the background of that video....bahaha. "Game or die Sony. Make your choice."

Twitch Channel
                  http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
                  Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
                  Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
                  Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
                  Season V: 2-1

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

These fucking guys are clowns. Maybe I'm in the minority but when I buy a console I want to play fucking games on it, not crack it open and put different operating systems on it.

And stop trying to act like you're fighting for our rights.

Comment

• Colonel Angus
                      No longer a noob
                      • Jan 2010

This shit is getting comical now. Part of me wants to see how far this can go. Part of me just wants to play Tiger woods with my friends.

Comment

• stevsta
                        ¿Que?
                        • Oct 2008

Hackers Deny Involvement in PSN Outage - PS3 News at IGN

they denied involvement in the hack
                        RIP

Comment

• Prodigal Son
                          The Greatest
                          • Feb 2009

Comment

• KNUBB
                            WHITE RONDO
                            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Prodigal Son
                            I'm surprised it took 2 days for that to come out. I figured that would be one of the 1st pictures to come out of this whole thing.

Comment

• DDRGuido
                              gx
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                              Yes they did. The group "Anonymous" has also denied having any involvement. But they are hackers so you can trust them only as far as you can throw them.

Here's an interesting article on the impact the outage is causing.
                              The Impact of PSN's Downtime (And Sony's Response), News from GamePro
                              "They have a lot of free users, who really have no basis to complain when the service is down for a couple of days. Fortunately for Sony, the downtime is during the week; if it persists into the weekend, I think the problem compounds mightily," Pachter said.
                              I would not own a ps3 if psn didn't exist. I'm a online gamer, only time I ever play offline is Madden.

Comment

• Raidersabc123
                                Wakka Wakka
                                • Dec 2008

Is it back on yet???
                                THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

Working...