Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spiker
    Beast mode
    • Apr 2011

I'll admit it - I priced up a 360 last night. I can't believe this crap.

Comment

• Brotha2ThaNight
      Viva Sombrero
      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by QuietStorm
      This is really starting to piss me off. Socom finally drops and I can't even play it. Plus Sony is not updating the situation and that is making the matter worst IMO. Good thing I still have my 360, the Gears beta should past the time till Sony figures this shit out.
      I picked up NBA 2K11 for ps3last thursday(have it for the 360 as well but wanted to play some of my buddies that only have ps3s) and I havent even popped the damn thing in yet:headbang:
      Yahoo: BigVoo

Comment

• Colonel Angus
        No longer a noob
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by spiker
        I'll admit it - I priced up a 360 last night. I can't believe this crap.
        There are a lot of plantations going up on Craigslist and people are looking for straight up trades too. People need their online gaming fix!

Comment

• PP
          • Feb 2010

Some of you need some fuckin lives. Obviously Sony is working on it. Chill out and get some fresh air or something. Missing a week or two of online gaming is not the end of the world. Get some fuckin perspective.

Comment

• Herm
            Boomshakalaka
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Colonel Angus
            There are a lot of plantations going up on Craigslist and people are looking for straight up trades too. People need their online gaming fix!
            If i can get a plantation for an xbox, ill go buy an xbox right now just to trade it.

Comment

• KnightNoles
              Kdub #9
              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by PP
              Some of you need some fuckin lives. Obviously Sony is working on it. Chill out and get some fresh air or something. Missing a week or two of online gaming is not the end of the world. Get some fuckin perspective.

ahhhh booooooooooooooooo

:boothisman:

Comment

• KNUBB
                WHITE RONDO
                • Jun 2009

He is right though. I was telling the guys in the CB to quit bitching because the bitching won't make it come back any sooner. Develop some patience and just wait it out. It honestly isn't that big a deal. In the meantime I have been refining my programming to pass the time.

Comment

• QuietStorm
                  11/15/13
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by PP
                  Man.... STFU!!!! I gotta a life.

I bought a game and was only able to play it for one day, so I'm going to bitch. It wouldn't be a big deal if Sony would release more information and stop all the speculation that is going on. This is BS and you know it.
                  Twitch Channel

Comment

• KNUBB
                    WHITE RONDO
                    • Jun 2009

I bought a game and was only able to play it for one day, so I'm going to bitch. It wouldn't be a big deal if Sony would release more information and stop all the speculation that is going on. This is BS and you know it.

Comment

• spiker
                      Beast mode
                      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by PP
                      Playstation is not the only thing I do but I would like to play it because I did pay for it. Am I not allowed to complain about it? PSN has been down for quite a while.

Comment

• KNUBB
                        WHITE RONDO
                        • Jun 2009

BITCHIN IS FOR BITCHES!!!!

Comment

• PP
                          • Feb 2010

You already know what happened. Hackers compromised PSN. /end. That is all you need to know. They are fixing it. Do you want the developers to tell you when they whipe their ass too? They can't give a specific time on when it will be back up because they don't know. In the world of IT the worst thing to do is give a concrete date on something and then not deliver. Should they tell you it will be back up tomorrow and then not have it back up tomorrow? Seriously take a fuckin breath. Throw in some single player if you need to get your gaming fix.

Originally posted by spiker
                          Playstation is not the only thing I do but I would like to play it because I did pay for it. Am I not allowed to complain about it? PSN has been down for quite a while.
                          No shut the fuck up. We know it is down for a while and we know they are fixing it. I paid for PS3, and PSN+ and I am not sitting here complaining bc like Knubb said, shit happens. PSN is free. PSN+ was like 50$ for a year. I am sure after they get this shit back up they will offer something to end users for free ( something probably more substantional than MS did when they had their outages).

Comment

• Herm
                            Boomshakalaka
                            • Oct 2008

I dont even play games online much anymore but its annoying. PP dont act like consumers who paid money for PS+, games they bought specifically to play online, etc dont have the right to complain. Its not going to accomplish anything but go ahead and let off some steam.

I use my ps3 for netflix and offline gaming mostly now, thankfully i can still use those services while psn is down. I average 2 episodes of sesame street a day for my 2 year old, fun times. I just bought motorstorm PR at the b1g1 sale at playntrade and i cant play that online, its a little annoying but hey i can watch "tookie" monster with my son still.

Comment

• Rayman
                              Spic 'n Spanish
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by PP
                              :gooutside:

Comment

• Virix
                                I see you
                                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by KNUBB
                                BITCHIN IS FOR BITCHES!!!!
                                Bitchin about someone else bitchin is for the bitchier bitches. Bitch.

Comment

Working...