Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Handleit_44
    Posts a lot
    • Jun 2009

UPDATE: The maintenance has been completed, and Account Management and other affected functions are once again accessible. Thanks, as always, for your patience. PlayStation Network is scheduled to undergo maintenance today, from about 8am until approximately 5pm Pacific time. During this time, registration and Account Management will be inaccessible, including the password reset process. While [...]

PlayStation Network is scheduled to undergo maintenance today, from about 8am until approximately 5pm Pacific time. During this time, registration and Account Management will be inaccessible, including the password reset process. While some users may experience difficulty signing in to PSN, the majority of consumers will be able to play online as well as sign in to external sites that require PSN authentication (like this one).
    For those asking about the PlayStation Store, we’re still targeting restoration of all services by the end of this month. Contrary to reports, the Store will not be publishing today.
    Stay tuned to the PlayStation Twitter feed for updates and a notice when maintenance has concluded.
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Comment

• JayDizzle
      Let's Go All The Way...
      • Nov 2008

Comment

• JayDizzle
        Let's Go All The Way...
        • Nov 2008

E3 is going to be interesting if they don't have their shit together by then.

...this is what I'd say I still cared.

Comment

• tigstah
          Mr. Casual Gamer
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
          E3 is going to be interesting if they don't have their shit together by then.

...this is what I'd say I still cared.
          it will be interesting for sony at E3. they are gonna have to address this, and not something crazy by kevin butler. since april 20 they havent been able to make any money as the psn store has been down.

Comment

• MrBill
            Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
            • Feb 2009

Read this morning that both the Greece and Japan sites for Sony BMG were hacked and user information was compromised. Doubt they can get the PSN store back online if they can't stop the bleeding on their other worldwide sites.

:sigh:

Comment

• Juggernaut
              Sitting on the Sidelines
              • Dec 2008

I want my ps store dammit!

Comment

• tigstah
                Mr. Casual Gamer
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by MrBill
                Read this morning that both the Greece and Japan sites for Sony BMG were hacked and user information was compromised. Doubt they can get the PSN store back online if they can't stop the bleeding on their other worldwide sites.

:sigh:
                i am about ready to shelve the ps3. i have my 360 in a closet. this is mess, if it aint a mess, it will do until mess gets here.

Comment

• BigBucs
                  Unpretentious
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by KNUBB
                  You the kind of bitch nigga that can't grasp the concept of Pluto not being a planet anymore. Shit changes ADAPT. Quit whining and step yo game up dumbass. You prolly shitty anyway. Makin excuses for you being shitty. Please exit my thread nigga before you embarrass yourself more than you already have.
                  Cut that tough guy shit before I give you a matching pair.

Comment

• padman59
                    Slayer of Demons
                    • Mar 2009

Sony has put up the website to sign up for your voucher for the free year of identity theft protection. You need to submit your linked email for your PSN account, and the site says it could take up to 72 hours to receive your code.

Explore the new generation PlayStation 4 and PS5 consoles - experience immersive gaming with thousands of hit games in every genre to rewrite the rules for what a PlayStation console can do.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                      • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Colonel Angus
                      Finally tried Socom last night. I was expecting drawn out methodical tactical combat, not the usual chaos you get with COD. I was very disappointed.
                      Sadly, you've got to keep up with the Joneses. If that is what people want to play, chances are that is what companies are going to make. And it is disappointing too, because SOCOM was such a great series.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                        Let's Go All The Way...
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by padman59
                        Sony has put up the website to sign up for your voucher for the free year of identity theft protection. You need to submit your linked email for your PSN account, and the site says it could take up to 72 hours to receive your code.

http://us.playstation.com/news/consu...psu=0815459089
                        I give it a week tops before that gets hacked.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
                          I give it a week tops before that gets hacked.
                          LOL. I was thinking the exact same thing.

Comment

• KNUBB
                            WHITE RONDO
                            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by BigBucs
                            Cut that tough guy shit before I give you a matching pair.

Comment

• Juggernaut
                              Sitting on the Sidelines
                              • Dec 2008

Someone about to get kicked in their god damn chest.

Comment

• ~Chance~
                                Blaze one for the NATION
                                • Oct 2008

I WANT MY FREE SHIT

Comment

Working...