• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

07/05 PS Store Update

From CAG:

PS Store Weekly Deals - 7/5: Burnout Paradise for $8, EA DLC, and Capcom PSP Sales
    Welcome to the best thread for all of the deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store both on and off of PSN.

Index
    Current Deals
    Alternate Deals
    Upcoming Deals
    Persistent PlayStation Plus Deals
    Frequently Asked Questions

Current Deals (Full Update Here)

PS3
    Beyond Good & Evil HD - $9.99 - Free avatars with purchase until 7/12
    Burnout Paradise Full Game Plus Bundle - $7.99 - Includes Game With Time Savers and Boost Specials packs - Temporary Sale
    Sonic's 20th Birthday Bundle - $19.99 - Includes Sonic the Hedgehog 1, 2, 4 Eps. 1, and Sonic Adventure with the DX DLC - Expires 7/12

PSP
    Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Towers - PSP - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
    Fate/unlimited Codes - PSP - $9.99 - Temporary Sale
    Power Stone Collection - PSP - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
    Ultimate Ghosts ‘N Goblins - PSP - $4.99 - Temporary Sale

PS3 Add-ons
    Burnout Paradise - Party Pack - $1.99 - Temporary Sale
    Burnout Paradise - Toy Car Collection - $1.99 - Temporary Sale
    Burnout Paradise - Big Surf Island - $2.99 - Temporary Sale
    Burnout Paradise - Cops And Robbers - $1.99 - Temporary Sale
    Burnout Paradise - Legendary Car Pack - $1.99 - Temporary Sale
    Burnout Paradise - Boost Specials Car Pack - $1.99 - Temporary Sale
    Burnout Paradise - Time Savers Pack - $1.99 - Temporary Sale
    Need For Speed Hot Pursuit - Armed And Dangerous Pack - $3.99 - Temporary Sale
    Need For Speed Hot Pursuit - Lamborghini Untamed Pack - $3.99 - Temporary Sale
    Need For Speed Hot Pursuit - Porsche Unleashed Pack - $3.99 - Temporary Sale
    Need For Speed Hot Pursuit - Super Sports Pack - $3.99 - Temporary Sale
    Need For Speed Hot Pursuit - Three For All Bundle - $10.99 - Temporary Sale
    Need For Speed Pro Street - Collector’s Upgrade - $2.99 - Temporary Sale
    Need For Speed Pro Street - Extender Pack Bundle 1 - $1.99 - Temporary Sale
    Need For Speed Pro Street - Extender Pack Bundle 2 - $3.99 - Temporary Sale
    Need For Speed Pro Street - Muscle Car Bundle - $1.99 - Temporary Sale
    Need For Speed Pro Street - Sport Car Bundle - $3.99 - Temporary Sale
    Need For Speed Pro Street - Tuner Car Bundle - $3.99 - Temporary Sale
    Need For Speed Pro Street - Ultimate Bundle - $2.99 - Temporary Sale
    Need For Speed Shift - Exotic Racing Series - $2.99 - Temporary Sale
    Need For Speed Undercover - Collector’s Edition Upgrade - $2.99 - Temporary Sale
    Need For Speed Undercover - Exotic Car Bundle - $1.99 - Temporary Sale
    Need For Speed Undercover - Muscle Car Bundle - $1.99 - Temporary Sale
    Need For Speed Undercover - Tuner Car Bundle - $1.99 - Temporary Sale
    Need For Speed Undercover - Ultimate Performance Bundle - $1.99 - Temporary Sale
    Need For Speed Undercover - Ultimate Visual Bundle - $1.99 - Temporary Sale
    Need For Speed Undercover - Boss Car Bundle - $1.99 - Temporary Sale

I'm definitely picking up the NFS:HP bundle add-on and may actually pick up all the Burnout Paradise shit. The full game for $7.99?!? Holy shit. You other fucks should do the same. $8 is a fucking steal for a great game. Hell, you could get all the add ons too and it would still only cost $21.

Comment

• DDRGuido
      gx
      • Feb 2009

sigh, I just got back to my Ps3 today and the Welcome Back Program is over with. Was looking forward to playing Infamous and LBP. E-mailed Sony but don't accept any sympathy.

Comment

• JayDizzle
        Let's Go All The Way...
        • Nov 2008

WHOOOOO!!!! Finally can afford 3 year old Burnout!

Unless you dig driving games or are finally going to make the jump to the Sonic series, I can't see getting anything "new" from PSN.

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by DDRGuido
          sigh, I just got back to my Ps3 today and the Welcome Back Program is over with. Was looking forward to playing Infamous and LBP. E-mailed Sony but don't accept any sympathy.
          You've been gone since the end of May? Where have you been?

Comment

• DDRGuido
            gx
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by padman59
            UPDATED PSA: The Welcome Back program now expires at 9 AM PDT on Tuesday morning.
            wow i run so good at life. I seriously missed this by 1 hour. Flight landed at 11:15 am EST. UNREAL!

Comment

• DDRGuido
              gx
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
              You've been gone since the end of May? Where have you been?
              I left PA May 7th and didn't bring my ps3 for obvious reasons and returned July 5th

Comment

• padman59
                Slayer of Demons
                • Mar 2009

I left PA May 7th and didn't bring my ps3 for obvious reasons and returned July 5th
                You should have given someone on VSD your account info... :D

Comment

• KNUBB
                  WHITE RONDO
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by padman59
                  You should have given someone on VSD your account info... :D
                  This

I have a friend in jail that I got him his free games and he was in jail through the entire PSN fiasco

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

That sucks.
                    Originally posted by KNUBB
                    This

I have a friend in jail that I got him his free games and he was in jail through the entire PSN fiasco
                    LOL. Nice friend.

Comment

• DDRGuido
                      gx
                      • Feb 2009

Wow I'm a tard.

So I called Sony and they told me I could of got everything since I was playing on my brother's ps3. This is silly because in the welcome back email it says absolutely NOTHING about getting our compensation from other PS3's.

I was under the impression that it had to be YOUR ps3 in order to redeem the two free games and PS+. So anyways they are going to look into my account and make a decision on whether or not I will get my stuff.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

Wow I'm a tard.

So I called Sony and they told me I could of got everything since I was playing on my brother's ps3. This is silly because in the welcome back email it says absolutely NOTHING about getting our compensation from other PS3's.

I was under the impression that it had to be YOUR ps3 in order to redeem the two free games and PS+. So anyways they are going to look into my account and make a decision on whether or not I will get my stuff.
                        Dude, I thought that was common knowledge. You can sign into any PS3 with your info.

It would be cool if they help you out but I know I have not had a great experience with Sony customer support.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Turns out I'm in a kind of similar situation as Guido now. Not that anyone woukd feel bad for me because I own so many games. I'm not sure if I'm more angry with Sony or my PS3 brethern (I'm looking hard at JayDiz and Knubb) for not letting a motherfucker knkw that Stardust HD came with the co-op expansions. I downloaded Wipeout because it clearly said that it included the Fury expansion that I didn't have. I wasted nh other download on inFamous on the small hopes that I could play it on the Vita at some point. JayDiz and Knubb tell me on the podcast that Stardust has online co-op which I didn't remember it having way back when I bought it at launch. They tell me it came packaged with it or may have been an update. I decided to fire it up earlier and since I haven't played it in ages I needed an update. Online co-op? Nope. Still just couch co-op. I checked the store and the online modes are like $8. Booooooo Sony, booooooo! Nowhere did it mention that add-on at all or I would've downloaded that shit.

Comment

• DDRGuido
                            gx
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                            Dude, I thought that was common knowledge. You can sign into any PS3 with your info.

It would be cool if they help you out but I know I have not had a great experience with Sony customer support.
                            I played multiple times under my DDRGuido name on other Ps3's. Just didn't know I could download my games via other ps3's. I wish a pop up would came up or something :/

Comment

• Twigg4075
                              Kindergarten Cop
                              • Feb 2009

Apparently next week there will be a 2K sale. In it they will have Borderlands Complete (the full game and ALL DLC) for $14.99. For you idiots that missed out on the GotY Edition at Gamestop a few months ago, get that shit!

Comment

• padman59
                                Slayer of Demons
                                • Mar 2009

PSN's Summer Sale for next week (July 12-19)

-Back to the Future: The Game – Full Series (Sale price $13.99; Plus price $9.79; Regular price $19.99)
                                -Chime Super Deluxe (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99)
                                -Dead Space Extraction (Sale price $10.49; Plus price $7.34; Regular price $14.99)
                                -Hard Corps: Uprising (Sale price $10.49; Plus price $7.34; Regular price $14.99)
                                -Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99)
                                -PixelJunk Shooter 2 (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99)
                                -Risk: Factions (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99)
                                -Shank (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99)
                                -Scott Pilgrim (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99)
                                -Swarm (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99)
                                -Tales from Space: About a Blob (Sale price $10.49; Plus price $7.34; Regular price $14.99)
                                Starting Tuesday, July 12th, 11 hot PS3 games will be available for a cool 30% discount in the PlayStation Store. And if you’re a PlayStation Plus subscriber, you’ll be able to download the games at a 50% discount. We’ve got a sizzling lineup of software, including Scott Pilgrim, PixelJunk Shooter 2 and all five episodes [...]

I think I'll be getting Back to the Future, Shank, and/or Scott Pilgrim.

Comment

Working...