X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Handleit_44
    Posts a lot
    • Jun 2009

Re: Journey

Those who own a PS3... BUY THIS IMMEDIATELY! (y'all fucked up if you didn't purchase when it was on sale)

It's not even a game, it's an experience and one that all PS3 owners should dive into.

The music, the visuals, the companions you meet along the way... fucking incredible.

Absolutely blown away

Comment

• IamMedellin
      Everything Burns...
      • Nov 2008

im still disappointed fat Princess wasnt on sale..

Sony

Comment

• Rylo
        Corpse Disgracer
        • Oct 2008

Twigg just got the Heist or whatever lets play

Comment

• JayDizzle
          Let's Go All The Way...
          • Nov 2008

So when the store updates you can get Anarchy Reigns (finally) for $30...

Demon's Souls
          is also coming to PSN for those sadomasochists out there looking for the next new thing to beat themselves to death with.

And if you're into crazy Jap shit like me, EDF 2017 is hitting the Vita as well.

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

Anyone else have any PSN issues tonight? I've been logged off twice in the past several hours and everything else in my house has maintained a connection.

Comment

• DDRGuido
              gx
              • Feb 2009

WTF PSN!

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by DDRGuido
                WTF PSN!
                Are you having problems too? I didn't have any issues this afternoon but last night/early morning I did.

I decided to go ahead and buy the Alien Breed trilogy, even though no one here seemed to have any interest. Those games are really cool and for just over $3 each it's a no-brainer. I was extra excited to find out that each game has a FULL trophy list, including a platinum. The Xbox versions only have 200 pts each. I have to check the trophy lists but they obviously added a lot more stuff to try to obtain. I realized that even if no one here wouldn't to co-op with me I always have the wife. I'll just download them on her PS3. That is still one the PS3's best features and I hope it doesn't change in the next gen.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

For PS+ members you get both Megaman 9 and 10 for free and the GoW multiplayer beta this week. I've wanted to buy the Megaman games several times, but now I don't have to.

Comment

• padman59
                    Slayer of Demons
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                    For PS+ members you get both Megaman 9 and 10 for free and the GoW multiplayer beta this week. I've wanted to buy the Megaman games several times, but now I don't have to.
                    Those MegaMan games are hard as hell.

Comment

• jms493
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by padman59
                      I was just going to type that....fucking megaman games are infuriatingly hard. I remember as a kid playing megaman 1 and 2.....fuck if I even got close to beating those games.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by padman59
                        I'm aware. They are apparently just like the classic NES games. Old school difficulty at it's finest (or worst).

Also, Earthworm Jim HD is only 99 cents! I've wanted that game since release but didn't want to drop $10 on it.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Dungeon Hunter Alliance is also only 99 cents. Fucking steal.

Comment

• killgod
                            OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                            • Oct 2008

Dungeon Hunter Alliance is also only 99 cents. Fucking steal.
                            You thought so eh?

I was pretty bored by mid-game, found it repetitive. Was cool to shoot the shit and grind through with people, but I wasn't that big on it.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                              Kindergarten Cop
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by killgod
                              You thought so eh?

I was pretty bored by mid-game, found it repetitive. Was cool to shoot the shit and grind through with people, but I wasn't that big on it.
                              Absolutely. I love dungeon crawlers like that though. There is just something addicting about them. Plus co-op really adds a lot for me. Was the game amazing? No. But I had a lot of fun with it and it was well worth the $11 or whatever it was I spent on it. 99 cents is a no brainer IMO.

I just wish the Vita version was 99 cents because I would gladly play through it again.

Comment

• jms493
                                • Feb 2009

I just wish the Vita version was 99 cents because I would gladly play through it again.
                                this

Comment

Working...