Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jms493
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
    So, if I buy a PSN card and enter the code I'll still get the extra three months? I figured that only worked if you bought the subscription through the PS Store.
    You are still buying the subscription through the store if all you are doing is buying the PSN card with space bucks.

Comment

• jms493
      • Feb 2009

Not even worth $8?
      If you are looking for games to play on your Vita then buy it. It is still fun and a decent game. The tracks are getting better as time goes one but they are all in the same kind of environment which makes it kind of dry after a while. If you have an xbox then there is NO reason to buy this for PS3....just play Trials Evo.

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jms493
        You are still buying the subscription through the store if all you are doing is buying the PSN card with space bucks.
        I'm talking about buying a card at a store or through Amazon.

Comment

• jms493
          • Feb 2009

I'm talking about buying a card at a store or through Amazon.
          Like a PS+ membership card at like bestbuy? yeah I don't know if they give you the 3 months free if you buy that.

I think he was saying he bought a PSN Card with $50 on it and redeemed it, then bought the PS+ membership through the store.

Comment

• Handleit_44
            Posts a lot
            • Jun 2009

Like a PS+ membership card at like bestbuy? yeah I don't know if they give you the 3 months free if you buy that.

I think he was saying he bought a PSN Card with $50 on it and redeemed it, then bought the PS+ membership through the store.

You can purchase a PS Plus membership card anywhere you please (Amazon, BB, etc.)

As long as you redeem it before the 4th of March, you'll get your 3 extra months.

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

Great news.

Comment

• ryne candy
                Aggie C/O '01
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Handleit_44
                You can purchase a PS Plus membership card anywhere you please (Amazon, BB, etc.)

As long as you redeem it before the 4th of March, you'll get your 3 extra months.
                I did what JMS said but like Handleit said it will work with 1yr cards...it was confirmed by PSBlog.com.

Comment

• Cody
                  GOAAAAL
                  • Jul 2010

Is Mass Effect worth the 15 $ ?

Comment

• Swarley
                    A Special Kind of Cat
                    • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Cody
                    Is Mass Effect worth the 15 $ ?

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

Apparently he doesn't post her much anymore but Handle told me earlier that we're getting Plants vs Zombies for free on Vita tomorrow.

Comment

• Handleit_44
                        Posts a lot
                        • Jun 2009

Hopefully you’ve been digging into some of the free PlayStation Plus content this month including Vanquish, Mega Man Maverick Hunter X, and indie-hit Closure. This week, we’re excited to bring the crowd-pleasing Plants Vs. Zombies on PS Vita to the Instant Game Collection. In addition, there are some fantastic sales to jump on as well [...]

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Definitely getting Escape Plan (not missing the sale this time!) and Super Stardust Delta.

I also just watched a video review on Retro Grade which looks pretty bad ass and unique. Getting that too for that price.

Comment

• ryne candy
                            Aggie C/O '01
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ryne candy
                            Got an AMEX card as a gift for my Bday....got a year (actually 15 months) worth of PS+. I had to go buy PSN cards since PSN doesn't accept it as form of payment anymore.....was going to expire in May.
                            For Twigg and anyone thinking of getting/extending PS+:

PSN is having a sale now.....$10 back for every $50 you spend. The 1 year sub qualifies for the $10 back, even though it's just $49.99.

Edit: Sale till 3/31.

UPDATE: PSBlog.com...."We’ll be sending out your earned credit before April 12 via e-mail and XMB Message on your PS3! Let us know what you’ll be buying this March in the comments, and make sure to get all your purchases through April 1. Happy gaming!"

Comment

• Buzzman
                              • Oct 2008

Fuck yea, even better.

Comment

• TeflonDonny
                                Deal....No Deal
                                • Mar 2009

Just in time. my PS+ expires in 2 weeks.

Comment

Working...