• Oct 2008

WHY

Comment

• Swarley
            A Special Kind of Cat
            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Twigg4075
            Is that becoming your go to gif?
            Pretty sure I've only used it three times now.

It was the best gif in there for a reply to the girly bickering.
            Last edited by Swarley; 06-30-2013, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• JayDizzle
              Let's Go All The Way...
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by killgod
              WHY

Comment

• Handleit_44
                Posts a lot
                • Jun 2009

Welcome to last week.

Comment

• Handleit_44
                  Posts a lot
                  • Jun 2009

Comment

• JayDizzle
                    Let's Go All The Way...
                    • Nov 2008

BF3, Jet Set Radio, METAL SLUG?!

Fuck you wallet, fuck you Summer.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                      Let's Go All The Way...
                      • Nov 2008

Two Weeks, starting this Tuesday:

Bam.

EDIT: There's another list for July the 9th through the 16th, albeit untabled, etc. -

Fast & Furious Showdown (PS3) – Regular Price: $39.99 Sale Price: $31.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $23.99
                      Star Trek (PS3) – Regular Price: $54.99 Sale Price: $43.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $32.99
                      Men In Black: Alien Crisis (PS3) – Regular Price: $39.99 Sale Price: $29.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $20.99
                      The Simpsons Arcade Game (PS3) – Regular Price: $9.99 Sale Price: $6.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $4.89
                      X-Men (PS3) – Regular Price: $9.99 Sale Price: $6.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $4.89
                      Hitman Trilogy HD – (PS3) – Regular Price: $39.99 Sale Price: $19.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $15.99
                      Lord of the Rings: War in the North (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
                      Silent Hill: Book of Memories (PS Vita) – Regular Price: $29.99 Sale Price: $14.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $7.50
                      LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS3) – Regular Price: $29.99 Sale Price: $14.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $7.50
                      LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS Vita) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
                      The Adventures of TinTin: The Game (PS3) – Regular Price: $39.99 Sale Price: $19.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $10.00
                      Star Wars The Force Unleashed II (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
                      LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
                      Just Cause 2 (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $7.99
                      Prince of Persia Classics Trilogy (PS3) – Regular Price: $39.99 Sale Price: $15.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $8.00
                      Tron Evolution (PS Vita) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $7.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $4.00
                      Alice: Madness Returns (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $7.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $4.00
                      Fight Night Champion – Full Game (PS3) – Regular Price: $29.99 Sale Price: $11.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $6.00
                      Last edited by JayDizzle; 07-01-2013, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• padman59
                        Slayer of Demons
                        • Mar 2009

Definitely getting the Ratchet & Clank collection.

Comment

• KNUBB
                          WHITE RONDO
                          • Jun 2009

Those deals tho

Comment

• krulmichael
                            STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                            • Feb 2009

Looks like I'll finally be picking up that Hitman Collection, Shadow of Colossus, and Ratchet & Clank Collection.

Twitch Channel
                            http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
                            Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
                            Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
                            Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
                            Season V: 2-1

Comment

• Twigg4075
                              Kindergarten Cop
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
                              BF3, Jet Set Radio, METAL SLUG?!

Fuck you wallet, fuck you Summer.
                              How is your wallet involved? And you do know Metal Slug is for PSP/Vita? I didn't think you had either?

Also, LOL at $5 Batman AA and $7.50 R&C Collection. If you don't have these already and don't buy them, punch yourself in the face.

Also, part 2: Sony continues to shit all over M$ yet again with deals. It's beyond laughable at this point. You get all of those great games for free with PS+, including Battlefield, plus all of those ridiculous deals, and on Xbox you get a $10 XBLA game that no one has heard of for free. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
                              Last edited by Twigg4075; 07-01-2013, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• Irish
                                do you see my jesus chain
                                • Oct 2008

How is your wallet involved?

Also, LOL at $5 Batman AA and $7.50 R&C Collection. If you don't have these already and don't buy them, punch yourself in the face.

Also, part 2: Sony continues to shit all over M$ yet again with deals. It's beyond laughable at this point. You get all of those great games for free with PS+, including Battlefield, plus all of those ridiculous deals, and on Xbox you get a $10 XBLA game that no one has heard of for free. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
                                If I haven't played Asylum or City and have little to no interest in Batman or the universe, which game should I get? All the opinions I see online tend to be AA had the better story and villians, but wasn't as polished; and AC was a more expansive world with smooth gameplay, but story/characters not as interesting. Played the AA demo when it was released and wasn't too fond of it, but it was a demo.

I'll probably just pick up AA anyway because of the deal, but opinions couldn't hurt.

EDIT: I guess I should say I don't mind the Batman universe if the story is good, I just don't have a huge knowledge of it so I feel like some stuff like the villains could get lost on me. So I'd prefer a good story to keep me interested.

Comment

Working...