Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rudi
    #CyCueto
    • Nov 2008

The PS3 demo is finally up! You gotta search Madden 11 and its there. About damn time.

Comment

• Maynard
      stupid ass titles
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by NYGiants4Natic
      Umm I have been here for a while but I dont raise my post count by asking dumb questions like this
      is that why u have to have steve post your sliders for you? so people will think they are legit? lmao

where are your demo sliders? or havnt you found any to steal yet?

and why do u constantly make new names....u do realize that no matter the name u use that people will still think your a retard EA fanboy

Comment

• Boss AZ
        Hi Haters
        • Feb 2009

Damn this shit is 1700MB. 30 minutes to truf chase.

Comment

• Raidersabc123
          Wakka Wakka
          • Dec 2008

5%
          THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• Maynard
            stupid ass titles
            • Feb 2009

i tired the gameflow and thought it worked pretty good. Its better than ncaa cause u can add a gameplan for a shitload of situations. I think the gameplan will add some depth to SP games. But i fear it will turn into a repetitive process if u do it before each weeks game. If u dont do it each week then it kind of becomes pointless. I can see some value in it initially.

What would have been cool is if gameflow popped up a selection of plays based on the situation. Then u at least have the choice. One thing i find stupid is it doesnt show u what play u are calling until u already called it.

as for the gameplay itself, i agree with most positive comments on the gameplay. Its just like ncaa which is a good thing.

Originally posted by Boss AZ
            Damn this shit is 1700MB. 30 minutes to truf chase.
            its pretty big....but i was shocked it DL in less than 20 mins for me on 360

u guys are gonna probably wait a long time since the servers are gonna be jammed up bigtime with ps3 people DL
            Last edited by Maynard; 07-27-2010, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• Aso
              The Serious House
              • Nov 2008

Gameplanning and Gameflow is definitely not Ask Madden 2.0 but I would never use it in a league game. Only vs the computer in franchise mode and franchise mode has received no upgrades. The only positive thing about franchise mode is that now it's actually a playable game vs the cpu.

Comment

• Aso
                The Serious House
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Maynard
                i tired the gameflow and thought it worked pretty good. Its better than ncaa cause u can add a gameplan for a shitload of situations. I think the gameplan will add some depth to SP games. But i fear it will turn into a repetitive process if u do it before each weeks game. If u dont do it each week then it kind of becomes pointless. I can see some value in it initially.

What would have been cool is if gameflow popped up a selection of plays based on the situation. Then u at least have the choice. One thing i find stupid is it doesnt show u what play u are calling until u already called it.

as for the gameplay itself, i agree with most positive comments on the gameplay. Its just like ncaa which is a good thing.
                I agree with the bolded 100%, if this was in then I would use gameflow all the time.

Comment

• MrBill
                  Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by killgod
                  it's not as disappointing as I was hearing all day, but still only worthy of Madden 10.5
                  I think that is the consensus opinion. It feels more like a good patch to the '10 game engine than a completely new game.

Comment

• MrBill
                    Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                    • Feb 2009

You can download the PS3 Madden demo from the front page of PSN now. I'm at 8% after just a few minutes. Times like these that I love my 24M connection :D

Comment

• Raidersabc123
                      Wakka Wakka
                      • Dec 2008

62% haha
                      THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• Hitman
                        Fist Pumpin to the Oldies
                        • Jun 2009

As far as gameflow, supposedly you only have to set your gameplan against each team once and it saves it for the next time you play them... You can then tweak it from year to year based on who comes and goes from your team or theirs.. At least thats what I read.. I haven't actually tried this yet..

Comment

• Rudi
                          #CyCueto
                          • Nov 2008

37%. Flintstone Speed Internet FTL.

Comment

• MrBill
                            Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                            • Feb 2009

66% and rolling.

Comment

• j.hen
                              Self Care
                              • Oct 2008

I think with enough tweaking this game can be a legit single player experience. Which I dont think could have been said about last year's at all.

Comment

• Rudi
                                #CyCueto
                                • Nov 2008

^That's good to hear. It'll be nice getting some good settings for my Chise.

Comment

Working...