#CyCueto
    • Nov 2008

Good to hear some level-headed reviews finally. This PS3 Demo needs to drop

Comment

• MrBill
      Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Aso21Raiders
      I enjoyed the demo. The strategy pad isn't a big deal, if anything it'll prevent people from being able to create nano blitzes and after a few games I started to get a hold of the controls for it. The computer plays a lot better than in years past, meaning no robo QB at all, the cpu runs the way it should etc. I'm also very pleased with how much pressure I can get and how much heat the cpu is putting on my QB. Man coverage is very nice as well as the flats. Overall I liked it.
      Were you having to bring extra rushers to get pressure? Most of the base defenses that I have ran on all-madden difficulty on the 360 don't seem to be getting any pressure. The CPU however, can get to the QB anytime it wants.

Comment

• Point Blank
        Needs a hobby
        • Oct 2008

Keep the impressions coming ladies.

Comment

• Tengo Juego
          Posts a lot
          • Jun 2009

Theres definitely something wrong with the audio. That's definitely not how the full game will sound.

-If you're going to use Gameflow, then you'd better set up a gameplan. Or else be ready to have some plays called that you dont like/want to run.

-Pocket formation shits all over NCAA's. Instead of a fight @ the LOS the ends/edge rushers take wider or deeper routes to the QB.

-QB Pass animations make NCAA's feel terrible.

-Strategy Pad sucks. Why? Because the change was unnecessary.

-Gus Johnson is overrated, and an over actor. I dont care what anyone thinks or says about me saying that.

-I suck. I have yet to score through 2 games. I struggled just to run the ball. Threw 2 picks(1 per game) and cant really move the ball consistently. Turned off gameflow cause I felt like it was part of why I was playing so poorly, which turned out to be partly true, but I still couldn't score.

Comment

• Aso
            The Serious House
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by MrBill
            Were you having to bring extra rushers to get pressure? Most of the base defenses that I have ran on all-madden difficulty on the 360 don't seem to be getting any pressure. The CPU however, can get to the QB anytime it wants.
            Well I'm playing on All-Pro, maybe thats why it's a little bit easier for me. I'm using the Jets and in Nickel and Dime i can usually beat the Colts RG with Kris Jenkins.

Comment

• Nucking Futs
              Word Life
              • Jul 2010

I'm having fun with the game. I will admit it does give you a feeling of Madden 10.5 tho with the few additions that was added this year. Im not much to bitch about this game anyways but overall I had fun playing it. Going to play some more after work. I wasn't having to much of an issue getting pressure also like the dude said he was. I even used an old blitz set-up I used last year with 3-4 Over Sting Pinch and it worked pretty well.
              Last edited by Nucking Futs; 07-27-2010, 05:02 PM.

o TH3 N3RD o

Comment

• j.hen
                Self Care
                • Oct 2008

Got mines downloaded. Will be Truf Chasing soon enough.

Comment

• Raidersabc123
                  Wakka Wakka
                  • Dec 2008

PS3 demo come out already WTF
                  THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• MrBill
                    Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Raidersabc123
                    PS3 demo come out already WTF
                    I've been logging in and out of PSN every 15 minutes for the past 2 hours. I must be jinxing it for everyone else

Comment

• Raidersabc123
                      Wakka Wakka
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by MrBill
                      I've been logging in and out of PSN every 15 minutes for the past 2 hours. I must be jinxing it for everyone else
                      I had a feeling this was your doing :headache:
                      THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• killgod
                        OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                        • Oct 2008

finally played it.

good improvement over Madden 10.

the offline game is much better due to gameflow stuff IMO. Build yourself a proper gameplan, build the other 31 CPU teams proper gameplans and franchise could be serviceable.

super quick games, inability to pick money plays as needed (provided you don't playbook it, i mean you made your gameplan)...it's not that horrid.

it's not as disappointing as I was hearing all day, but still only worthy of Madden 10.5

Comment

• Herm
                          Boomshakalaka
                          • Oct 2008

all of you 3 or 4 people with raiders in your name are the same poster to me, i cant differentiate between you. One of you is a cheeser and im not going to take the time to figure out which of you it is.

/rant

Comment

• Lupe
                            Posts a lot
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by NYGiants4Natic
                            WOW some people are just bitchy about Madden all the time yet still play it

First of all the game is a demo. The NCAA demo was garbage compared to retail

The strategy pad cannot be removed but you can remove the icon but you still have to use it for pre snap.

This will be on retail version so in demo it stays on the screen.

Default speed is slow which is perfect in my opinion but Ian said on Twitter that for retail they will make it normal speed for default and online play

The audio is no where near what you will get in retail. that is what Ian stated and you have to imagine is the truth since this is just a demo

I also heard from folks that got early copies that audio is much better for retail

gameflow is not a supped up version of the ask madden. whoever said that is just a fool

you can actually call your gameplan before the game and it will run the plays you picked for certain down and distance

You can remove it so i dont know why some feel the need to bith about it when is just an option

Sliders cannot be tweaked for the user but for the cpu it can for demo only

So far the game is playing well for me.

Bottom line is that if you are a madden hater or have an agenda with EA then you will bitch about all things in the game like usual

If you are a madden fan then you will like the improvements to key areas and enjoy the game

Where do you fall

Ok so the Haters are the people who complain about the stuff that everyone else is complaining about but there the people who buy Madden every year yet there haters? Everyone is saying gameflow is ask madden 2.0 btw.

Originally posted by Len B
                            Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• j.hen
                              Self Care
                              • Oct 2008

All I can do is

Comment

• Herm
                                Boomshakalaka
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by NYGiants4Natic
                                WOW some people are just bitchy about Madden all the time yet still play it

First of all the game is a demo. The NCAA demo was garbage compared to retail

The strategy pad cannot be removed but you can remove the icon but you still have to use it for pre snap.

This will be on retail version so in demo it stays on the screen.

Default speed is slow which is perfect in my opinion but Ian said on Twitter that for retail they will make it normal speed for default and online play

The audio is no where near what you will get in retail. that is what Ian stated and you have to imagine is the truth since this is just a demo

I also heard from folks that got early copies that audio is much better for retail

gameflow is not a supped up version of the ask madden. whoever said that is just a fool

you can actually call your gameplan before the game and it will run the plays you picked for certain down and distance

You can remove it so i dont know why some feel the need to bith about it when is just an option

Sliders cannot be tweaked for the user but for the cpu it can for demo only

So far the game is playing well for me.

Bottom line is that if you are a madden hater or have an agenda with EA then you will bitch about all things in the game like usual

If you are a madden fan then you will like the improvements to key areas and enjoy the game

Where do you fall
                                NJPapi did you finally get banned from OS and now you're here?

Comment

Working...