Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LiquidLarry2GhostWF
    Highwayman
    • Feb 2009

Finally got a few games in...game plays top notch.

Comment

• leaffan
      Colton Orr Fan
      • Feb 2009

EASHL rages me.

The offline stuff though is pretty good.

Be A Pro is simply 100X better now. It takes about an half an hour to play through a game and I noticed my first line player gets the proper amount of shifts and ice time.

I haven't even tackled Beagm yet but I usually wait till october just so rosters are up properly.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• Ravin
        Dishing the Gino's
        • Feb 2009

So ravin is once again leading in points

With 31 assists!

second in goals. Dishing the gino's this year.

Game does play much better with more people, unlike years past where you could just run in with 2. The AI on defence is just . You just have no idea what they are going to do on any given play.
        All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• Rip
          • Aug 2011

Woo! Check the video out. No offense for the title Leaffan

Toskala Remake | EA SPORTS

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
            I literally know nothing.
            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Rip
            Woo! Check the video out. No offense for the title Leaffan

Toskala Remake | EA SPORTS
            Goalies suck. I had a goal similar to that against Ravin. Abdelkader dumped it in from center while being rocked and then it bounces off the boards behind the net and goes in off Fleury's skates.

Comment

• Rip
              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Fappin Raptor
              Goalies suck. I had a goal similar to that against Ravin. Abdelkader dumped it in from center while being rocked and then it bounces off the boards behind the net and goes in off Fleury's skates.
              I personally like the goalies. The randomness of goals is better though. There are glitch goals, don't get me wrong, I know a couple. I just like getting goals from taking shots and trying to snipe as opposed to figure skating around the D and trying to get a backhand lol.

One-Timers and cross-crease passes are very easy goals though, not going to lie. My only 2 losses are from guys who would do the loop glitch, which they are fixing, and cross creasing like whores.

Comment

• Ravin
                Dishing the Gino's
                • Feb 2009

Randomness is one thing. Pure utter shit is another thing.

I like you can wrist shot and beat goalies. But it is this shit that is always under the catching arm, or low-hit the inside of post and in stuff that happens. Or the slowest shot in the world goes five hole.

It is fine in 1v1, but in EASHL, they need to raise the goalies. I was saying last night, EASHL goalies are like 68. Ok EA, you made the point for the past 3 years about playing with a user goalie. But you make the goalie controls so fucked, no one wants to play it. So at least give people a fucking chance. I'd be happy with a 77 goalie rather then a 68.
                All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

Comment

• Rip
                  • Aug 2011

Well I just played a guy who's the epitome of whore. He got 4 goals all from the same glitch goal. Most consistent and annoying goal of all time, jesus christ. He also poke checked like no god damn other. On break aways he'd do that, my guy would get tripped up, and no penalty. The poke check is on steroids this year and more annoying than the stick lift last year. No, really, go into a game and ONLY use it, even when you're out of reach. Spam it.

Comment

• Ravin
                    Dishing the Gino's
                    • Feb 2009

Poke check is more in use because everything is live. So it hits a stick, it moves. That is the way they have the game now. Stick lift does shit 75% of the time I find.

"rammer" and "cummings"

Comment

• killgod
                      OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Ravin
                      Randomness is one thing. Pure utter shit is another thing.

I like you can wrist shot and beat goalies. But it is this shit that is always under the catching arm, or low-hit the inside of post and in stuff that happens. Or the slowest shot in the world goes five hole.

It is fine in 1v1, but in EASHL, they need to raise the goalies. I was saying last night, EASHL goalies are like 68. Ok EA, you made the point for the past 3 years about playing with a user goalie. But you make the goalie controls so fucked, no one wants to play it. So at least give people a fucking chance. I'd be happy with a 77 goalie rather then a 68.
                      But the goal scoring isn't out of hand. They like their short games and if they had realistic performing goalies every game would be 1-0 or 2-1.

Comment

• Rip
                        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Ravin
                        Poke check is more in use because everything is live. So it hits a stick, it moves. That is the way they have the game now. Stick lift does shit 75% of the time I find.
                        I may have overreacted but holy hell lol. This dude poke checked everywhere and all the time. I tried it at the end and started raping him. It's effin insane.

Comment

• leaffan
                          Colton Orr Fan
                          • Feb 2009

I like how Bisonette has his picture in the game on the menus but its just him stretching on the ice haha.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• Chrispy
                            Needs a hobby
                            • Dec 2008

Im kind of confused with the EASHL thing. Whats the difference between Be A Pro Mode and EASHL? or are they the same thing?

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                              I literally know nothing.
                              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by cpollack09
                              Im kind of confused with the EASHL thing. Whats the difference between Be A Pro Mode and EASHL? or are they the same thing?
                              It's not that confusing. Be A Pro is clearly the offline career of a player you control, think Superstar mode or whatever it was called in Madden/NCAA. EASHL is the online career of a player you control and play on a team with friends to win championships against other user controlled teams.

Comment

• Boucher
                                King of EDM
                                • Jul 2009

smh

Comment

Working...