• Show
Clear All
  • PP
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by killgod
    http://www.gameinformer.com/games/nh...-has-eyes.aspx

Apparently BEAGM still is fucked. lulz.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Did it say the coach is Claude Julien? ...

Comment

• Ravin
      Dishing the Gino's
      • Feb 2009

Be a Pro is great in theory but I just think it will always be one of those things that leaves you wanting more.

Until they have it where you play where it is best for the team, it will always fail. There is no reason for me to be put on the Penguins and within a season be the top centre over Crosby. Wish they would just dump the position and you play forward as a group, and if you load up on faceoff, your guy may go to centre.
      All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
        I literally know nothing.
        • Jul 2009

Comment

• Ravin
          Dishing the Gino's
          • Feb 2009

Get out of here with these constant red wings. Every year you guys do that. Got old with Klesheen.
          All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
            I literally know nothing.
            • Jul 2009

:youmad:

Comment

• godspeed
              • Mar 2009

Kind of excited for tomorrow evening. Will be able to download it with the season ticket. I know some people think the ticket was stupid, but I'll pretty much get a big bulk of the games offered with it, so I thought it was not a bad deal for me. ANy other ps3ers going to have be around for games?

Comment

• leaffan
                Colton Orr Fan
                • Feb 2009

It's a good thing I have a life and don't have to waste money on the season ticket thing lol.

On the flip side I just started two massive projects which I can't put off anymore without them looking I might not be able to play all day like I did last year on release.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• godspeed
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by leaffan
                  It's a good thing I have a life and don't have to waste money on the season ticket thing lol.
                  The small window I even have to play video games is late late Friday nights, and afternoon maybe on Saturday or Sunday. If I would have waited until release on Tuesday and got the game, probably would not have gotten a chance to play it until the weekend. So this just gives me a chance, and works for me.

That's kind of harsh implying that people who waste money on the season ticket.don't have a life?? Saying or implying I don't have a life or anyone that has a season ticket doesn't a life is kinda messed up.

Comment

• JRoZe410
                    • Feb 2009

godspeed,ill have it also whenever it finishes download.add me on PSN=xJRoZe410x

Comment

• Krebs
                      The Fish are Sleeping
                      • Oct 2008

i wont be playing til aprox 9pm on release day, working all day. and my internet is still giving me lag at the moment. it might be a while before i can get that shit fixed

Comment

• dave
                        Go the fuck outside
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by leaffan
                        I buy the second part, the first part not so much...
                        My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Ravin
                          Dishing the Gino's
                          • Feb 2009

Tomorrow is a golf tournament all day.
                          Sunday is football all day.

So basically only Monday to 'wait out' for the game, which is easy to do.

"rammer" and "cummings"

Comment

• dave
                            Go the fuck outside
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Ravin
                            Tomorrow is a golf tournament all day.
                            Sunday is football all day.

So basically only Monday to 'wait out' for the game, which is easy to do.
                            Sunday is definitely football all day. Amen.
                            My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• krulmichael
                              STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                              • Feb 2009

Downloaded, installed, and played the whole Winter Classic that it starts you into. Got up to an early 1-0 lead with Pitt in the 1st period, then ended up blowing it in a powerplay with 4 mins to go in the 3rd period. Held on til OT and then on another powerplay ended up losing the game 2-1. Had a blast playing it though...and I haven't played an NHL game since like 08. The Winter classic was real cool, granted once you're in the game you don't really notice it.

Twitch Channel
                              http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
                              Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
                              Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
                              Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
                              Season V: 2-1

Comment

• Ravin
                                Dishing the Gino's
                                • Feb 2009

Winter Classic to me is like the broken sticks and glass. Sure its nice and all, but really, when are you going to care. Unless you can play people online in Winter Classic setting, it is just a waste of time that EA could have been doing something else. Of course, sadly, outside of the good things they added, seems like a lot of this year is 'filler'.

"rammer" and "cummings"

Comment

Working...