• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • killgod
    OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Ravin
    Ravin 2 leaf 4 goal!??? Wait...what?

I still have more goals then anyone, but I got more assists this time. Actually having another forward who can score for the first time in awhile is great. The old centre Yateball just isn't a put away player, and he just does the same shit, go to the net, park and do nothing.

You're lucky I stopped them yesturday from playing playoffs because I don't want to rely on a CPU defence. Plus then we miss out on set play KG to boards to ravin to leaf for goal.
    As long as that fat mexican stops shooting at the goalies logo, we should be alright to wheel off 4 straight. Tell Yate to play D with me, we were so much more dominant the other night having the CPU play LW.

Maybe if Fappin wants to play he should, better than these CPU fuds.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
      I literally know nothing.
      • Jul 2009

I should be back around 10 to play LW.

Comment

• Ravin
        Dishing the Gino's
        • Feb 2009

We were basically going with Fappin - Leaf - Me on forwards, Yates - KG on defence.

Fappin needs to learn to STAY THE FUCK ON IS OWN SIDE. Guy is a right handed shot on left win yet always comes to the right side. lol I'd like to see us get a warm up game first.
        All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Ravin
          We were basically going with Fappin - Leaf - Me on forwards, Yates - KG on defence.

Fappin needs to learn to STAY THE FUCK ON IS OWN SIDE. Guy is a right handed shot on left win yet always comes to the right side. lol I'd like to see us get a warm up game first.
          I honestly cannot explain why I drift over there. I still play on an SDTV and it doesn't show the whole width of the ice so that may be why I tend to be more on the right since most of the action is going on over there. I don't know.

Since that battle in the net stuff is a joke and doesn't work I'm just trying to get behind the net the quickest way possible to give you a passing option if you don't have that pass to leaf available.

Comment

• Ravin
            Dishing the Gino's
            • Feb 2009

Just back up a little more behind the net, because when you come low, you again drift into my corner and I don't want to send a pass your way skating in your direction because the defender will be on you, and your standing still. So fairly easy turnover. If you play more behind the net or back on the left side of the net, it gets a lot more options because I can easily swing it around to you behind the net. Then you can either set up shop, move it to the defence, or put it back to me, or out front.
            All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

Comment

• Ravin
              Dishing the Gino's
              • Feb 2009

Well we just played the laggiest fucking playoff game ever and of course we got smoked hard. They obviously had no lag because they were doing cross crease goals all day long. They were telegraping that shit and we couldn't do anything because the lag was so bad.

Thanks EA for one loss and playoffs over, because instead of playing the first 4 teams who matched up against us but only had 3 guys and quit, we play this 5 time with jacked guys who cross crease all game and lagged us out like fuck, and we are out of the playoff.

"rammer" and "cummings"

Comment

• PP
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by MattUM2
                Picking the game up today on PS3.
                Ill send u a club invite.

Comment

• AJay
                  Fighter of the Nightman
                  • Oct 2008

Had the game for about a week now. I'm not great but I'm not horrible either. Looking to play in a league or club with some reliable guys. If anyone has any good ones here I'm interested. Let me know. I'm on the PS3, PSN is TonyMush2

Comment

• Ravin
                    Dishing the Gino's
                    • Feb 2009

Haven't played NHL in a couple of days. I have like zero interest in playing a BAP right now, and want to do a Be a GM, but of course have to wait for opening rosters. I don't even know what team I want to be in my Be a GM. Columbus is still a wreck, Florida is always a wreck, classic Jets chise, but without realignment stuff, isn't much fun past year one. I've been an east team for a few years, so I might go to the west this year.

Calgary and Phoenix come to mind. Calgary would just be a tough road.

"rammer" and "cummings"

Comment

• Cody
                      GOAAAAL
                      • Jul 2010

Anyone looking to sell NHL 11? I know it's off topic, but didn't want to make a thread.

Comment

• Ravin
                        Dishing the Gino's
                        • Feb 2009

Roster update came out yesturday with all the updated lines with injuries. So any 1v1 game will now reflect that. I was enjoying playing as my Penguins with Crosby, but now thats gone till he gets back. I might start a chise with the Pens this year, as I went through the teams last night and just couldn't pick one out.

"rammer" and "cummings"

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                          • Jul 2009

I'm thinking of doing a Red Wings one.

Comment

• Ravin
                            Dishing the Gino's
                            • Feb 2009

Just got my superstar 3 card this afternoon. 91 games, and now my next card is Legend at 150. I was kind of disappointed by this, as I figured they could have continued the build up to legend 3.

"rammer" and "cummings"

Comment

• wingsfan77
                              • Aug 2009

Yeah that's kind of surprising because I thought it was going to be more evenly distributed...I think I'm at 70ish games played so far, haven't been playing a whole lot.

Comment

• leaffan
                                Colton Orr Fan
                                • Feb 2009

Odd question. In offline BAP does your player physically grow? I made him 6'0 195lbs (which is bigger then the avg. OHLer I think) but I'm wondering if I have to bump his wieght up manually or will the player grow. I was going to make his height go up to 6'1 after I'm done with the OHL season and bump his weight to 205 or something but if it happends in the game I won't touch it.

I've played just a bit over 30 games in my offline BAP which is more then I did any other year in that mode. I'm finding the half hour game to be really good because I tend to pick up and play a game when I'm home doing something that doesn't require a lot of attention.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

Working...