X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Argath
    $2 whore
    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by dope
    all i know is the fucking race with franklin is pissing me off (part of the strangers and freaks missions)

i can't seem to win it to save my life, even using his special ability, and i end up wrecking just before the end

that said, i'd rather there be some difficulty so as to not blow through each mission like i felt i did in IV
    I played that mission 10 times and the closest I came was in being in first until that final stretch and I always wreck. I ended up just skipping it (square on ps3)

Comment

• Handleit_44
      Posts a lot
      • Jun 2009

Comment

• CCBrink
        Awkward Swag
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Pitty
        Is it me or does it seem that the difficulty level of this GTA far surpasses the others? I feel like the first few missions seem like a end game mission in IV.
        Wait till you meet Trevor.

Comment

• Argath
          $2 whore
          • Apr 2009

Trevor missions are by far the best so far. The game is amazing and there's always something to do. Anyone else try robbing and armored car yet? You gotta have some military like precision to get that shit done. You get a minute and a half to kill the guards, open the truck, steal the money and leave before backup arrives

Comment

• FedEx227
            Delivers
            • Mar 2009

I've only scratched the surface and I'm absolutely loving it, I don't have a single complaint. Incredible game thus far.
            VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• mgoblue2290
              Posts too much
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Argath
              Trevor missions are by far the best so far. The game is amazing and there's always something to do. Anyone else try robbing and armored car yet? You gotta have some military like precision to get that shit done. You get a minute and a half to kill the guards, open the truck, steal the money and leave before backup arrives
              I managed to kill the guard before he put the money in the truck. Please don't tell me there was more money inside...

Comment

• Argath
                $2 whore
                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                I managed to kill the guard before he put the money in the truck. Please don't tell me there was more money inside...
                Haven't been able to get inside I've only tried twice but it says to shoot the lock on the back door to open the truck and get the money so I'm assuming there's a shit ton of money in there

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                  Posts too much
                  • Feb 2009

I got about 4 grand just from the briefcase.

Also saw the cops chasing a car, car stopped and two guys got out starting a shoot out with the cops. A taxi crashes into the criminals car and the driver gets out to run away but the cop kills him. Not sure if that was intentional or not but it was hilarious.

Comment

• Point Blank
                    Needs a hobby
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by CCBrink
                    Go back to the house and put a suit on. You're going to a high class jewelry store
                    I had on a suit and and he still told me to go change lol

Comment

• Swarley
                      A Special Kind of Cat
                      • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Point Blank
                      I had on a suit and and he still told me to go change lol
                      I think you're getting ready for the job at LifeInvader. You have to go to a certain store and buy an outfit to fit in.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                        #GoHawks
                        • Feb 2009

I just realized I haven't found one hidden package, gun, body armor or anything laying around the city...
                        I give rep not thanks
                        My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• JayDizzle
                          Let's Go All The Way...
                          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Swarley
                          Cool cameo during Trevor's introduction.
                          When I finally unlocked Trevor, I knew at least who was going to be there given mentions of The Lost on the game radio and previews online...

That and freakin' GamesRadar didn't figure it was that big of a spoiler when the character shows up.

Which makes it more sad in my experience because Johnny was a Protagonist in the GTA IV trilogy and now he's reduced to being a piece of brain left on Trevor's shoe.

I certainly upped his badass quotient with Trevor basically wiping out the western chapter of the club in two missions...

Unlike Victor Vance, who died unceremoniously in the beginning of GTA: Vice City after starring in GTA: VCS;

...but dammit, I liked the story of The Lost M.C.

...I'm over it now.

Of course, it's going to be fun when I jump back in and pay a visit to C.J.'s old neighborhood WAY TOO EARLY in the story.

Maybe Trevor and Michael's Family can get reacquainted before the story deems it necessary.

Comment

• Swarley
                            A Special Kind of Cat
                            • Jul 2010

So how many of you have completely different play styles for the characters? Mine isn't as big between Michael and Franklin, but once I switch to Trevor, I'm all about looking white trash, driving trucks with lift kits instead of my two Banshees, and murdering people without giving them a chance to talk.

When you push that latino's trailer into the stream and he's there on his knees, I let him talk for maybe a few seconds before I just said fuck it and executed him.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                              Let's Go All The Way...
                              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Bomberooski
                              I just realized I haven't found one hidden package, gun, body armor or anything laying around the city...
                              The packages, I think, are for if you DL that free app for training Chop.

The other stuff is just in stores but then again, none of us have fully explored past the beginning Trevor missions so I could be wrong.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                                #GoHawks
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
                                The packages, I think, are for if you DL that free app for training Chop.

The other stuff is just in stores but then again, none of us have fully explored past the beginning Trevor missions so I could be wrong.
                                I can't get that stupid app to work to save my life.
                                I give rep not thanks
                                My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

Working...