Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Raidersabc123
    Wakka Wakka
    • Dec 2008

I havent had enough time to play as much as you fags, I just did a side mission were I smoked and got high and had to blast a bunch of aliens I love this game!!!
    THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• KNUBB
      WHITE RONDO
      • Jun 2009

Comment

• Glenbino
        Jelly and Ice Cream
        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Sharkweather
        Damn. Regarding the stock market/assassination missions, here is how much money I ended up with.

Saved the last 4 assassination missions until the end and had $28M to invest with after the big score. Each character is now well above $1.5B after doing those missions and the Tinkle stock side mission.

So I guess it is very possible and those people with billions of dollars weren't kidding.
        Fuck that's brilliant... Now I'm pissed I already did two of the assassinations.

Definitely going to hold off until the end for the rest.

Does anyone else know how to manipulate the market by destroying shit yet? I can't figure out whose stock will go up depending on what I blow up.

Comment

• Vinsane
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Glenbino
          Fuck that's brilliant... Now I'm pissed I already did two of the assassinations.

Does anyone else know how to manipulate the market by destroying shit yet? I can't figure out whose stock will go up depending on what I blow up.
          I haven't seen anything really change up or down and I blow up a lot of shit. I did end up buying some good stock with Michael only to have the assassination mission destroy his investment (the one where you track down the construction mogul) fuck it pissed me off.
          25-02, 23:16 Yawkey Way celtics fucking suck

Comment

• Sharkweather
            • Jul 2009

The one where you really profit from is the debonaire/redwood mission. If you buy redwood shares after selling debonaire, redwood shoots up to 300% return. So you make money twice on that mission.

Comment

• SuperKevin
              War Hero
              • Dec 2009

If you're willing to deal with wanted stars for a bit you can blow up one of the company's planes and invest in the other. You can also invest in fast food companies and destroy their rival's trucks on the highway

Comment

• Glenbino
                Jelly and Ice Cream
                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Sharkweather
                The one where you really profit from is the debonaire/redwood mission. If you buy redwood shares after selling debonaire, redwood shoots up to 300% return. So you make money twice on that mission.
                Fuck... I already did that one. Cashed in on the Debonaire stock but was hesitant to buy Redwood because I didn't think it would rebound after already being burned trying to buy low on Lifehacker..

I read somewhere that if you blow up a shit ton of cars you can boost insurance stock so I bought a shit ton of insurance and blew up cars with all three characters 5 times until I got to 4 stars and got wasted.

Took about four game "days" to pull it all off and I expected to see a huge winfall when I checked the stock... It dropped by 20%

Comment

• Glenbino
                  Jelly and Ice Cream
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by SuperKevin
                  If you're willing to deal with wanted stars for a bit you can blow up one of the company's planes and invest in the other. You can also invest in fast food companies and destroy their rival's trucks on the highway
                  I'll blow one up with the rpg and then steal the little commuter jet and bounce.

If it works I may take a run at stealing that fighter jet and blow up planes from the sky and really boost my profits.

Comment

• Houston
                    Back home
                    • Oct 2008

I miss Michael's old house, it was pretty convenient.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                      Let's Go All The Way...
                      • Nov 2008

Found that Grotti you wanted, Swarley.

It spawns over on the movie lot (Richards Majestic), over by Solomon's office.

Comment

• Swarley
                        A Special Kind of Cat
                        • Jul 2010

It's not the Cheetah, but I'll definitely add that one to my collection.

Comment

• dave
                          Go the fuck outside
                          • Oct 2008

Can you skip all the missions after a number of tries? I am so stuck on this one mission with Michael that it's driving me crazy (ok ... crazier). Today, with Franklin, I was stuck in a warehouse trying to get out alive ... I failed miserably 3 or 4 times and the game finally gave me the option to just skip ahead ... are all the missions like this, or am I stuck trying to solve my get the police truck for a heist mission with Michael?
                          My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Glenbino
                            Jelly and Ice Cream
                            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by dave
                            Can you skip all the missions after a number of tries? I am so stuck on this one mission with Michael that it's driving me crazy (ok ... crazier). Today, with Franklin, I was stuck in a warehouse trying to get out alive ... I failed miserably 3 or 4 times and the game finally gave me the option to just skip ahead ... are all the missions like this, or am I stuck trying to solve my get the police truck for a heist mission with Michael?
                            Yeah you can skip anything but it sounds like you may be skipping a lot.

Comment

• dave
                              Go the fuck outside
                              • Oct 2008

Yeah you can skip anything but it sounds like you may be skipping a lot.
                              Honestly, no doubt. I simply don't have the stick skills you younger guys have ... and simply wanna keep playing GTA5 and discovering new stuff. I have passed most of my missions (with bronze :D) but there are a few I simply don't have the skills for. I just wanna keep playing GTA5 and discovering more stuff.
                              My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Glenbino
                                Jelly and Ice Cream
                                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by dave
                                Honestly, no doubt. I simply don't have the stick skills you younger guys have ... and simply wanna keep playing GTA5 and discovering new stuff. I have passed most of my missions (with bronze :D) but there are a few I simply don't have the skills for. I just wanna keep playing GTA5 and discovering more stuff.
                                Don't take the gif too seriously... I just can't get enough of it right now.

I'm terrible at video games you can ask anyone here who has ever been unfortunate enough to play with me online.

Comment

Working...