X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Garrett67
    Glory Hole Monitor
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Buzzman
    What are your thoughts on SimThemePark. I always liked it more than the others because of its far more basic approach.
    I played the crap out of that game. I can't say where it would rank in my life but I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Oddly enough, I never got into Roller coaster Tycoon. I think it is because I played Sim Theme Park first

Comment

• SethMode
      Master of Mysticism
      • Feb 2009

Great thread Leftwich. I would much rather read someone else's list for these than my own. I have regularly tried to do this and find it almost impossible in the end because I can't choose one over another. Looking forward to seeing how it all plays out, and if modern wins over retro in the top 10 (something I always find fascinating).

Again, great stuff!

Comment

• Buzzman
        • Oct 2008

I actually bought SimThemePark for PS1 on the PSN store and play it. Usually I wont play it for like 2 weeks then do a 8 hour sitdown with it.

Comment

• Pills
          Go Blue!
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Leftwich
          That's all for today guys. I hope you guys are looking forward to this.

Inspiration for this list is from W2BTD and his top 100 wrestlers list.
          ... you did three in a day, and you're claiming that that list inspired you?

If it had, you'd have posted the topic, and maybe done #100 some time next week.
          UglyChristmasLights.com - Celebrating 10 years with the 2011 collection!

Comment

• JBregz
            Follow me! @JBregzz
            • Nov 2008

Good list so far. I remember playing all of those games you have listed so far. Good games, especially Rollercoaster Tycoon

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
            Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
            Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• Rudi
              #CyCueto
              • Nov 2008

Everything you said about Gran Turismo was spot on. The game looked incredible, sounded incredible, and the career mode was sick. I as well learned about tuning cars and shit in this game. I would play this game with my grandpa, he was a mechanic and knew how to tune cars and we would try to get cars to run crazy quarter-mile times and shit. Good times

Comment

• Leftwich
                Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

I can not believe I must have been retarded for the next one... you guys might agree/disagree but for some of you older people you'll remember it.

Originally posted by Tailback U
                It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• StealthShot
                  Eat it
                  • Oct 2008

You inspire me :tear:

Comment

• Leftwich
                    Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Skitchin'

Platform: Sega Genesis

I apologize beforehand for some of you younger guys but this game was pretty low- ki but holds a special place in my heart.

I never owned this game unlike every other game on this list. Skitchin was basically a game where you roller bladed and grabbed the bumper of cars. Other rivals would try to skitch the same car as you and in turn you would have to melee them to get them off of the car. It ranged from lead pipes to chains. It really is a game you have to experience first hand to understand why I loved it so much. To be perfectly honest I never beat the game. My cousin and I would just play late into the night and only ever get a few levels into the game. Skitchin had an absolute wicked difficulty level after the 3rd stage. It is very similar to Road Rash but I was never a motorcycle racing enthusiast. This game was actually customizable if I remember correctly. You could get new elbow pads and skates.

If you can get a hold of an emulator and rom you should check it out. For people who have never heard of it, I will put a youtube video below.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C0E5qkp6C8"]Skitchin' San Diego - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• StealthShot
                      Eat it
                      • Oct 2008

I will also provide criticism to your list for not including games I like as we get deeper into it.

Comment

• Leftwich
                        Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by StealthShot
                        I will also provide criticism to your list for not including games I like as we get deeper into it.
                        Bioshock sucks and it isn't on my list.

Comment

• JTRaines92
                          Boss
                          • Mar 2009

A Link to the Past better be on this.

Comment

• Champ
                            Needs a hobby
                            • Oct 2008

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                              • Sep 2024

Ill give it to the game for having awesome graphics, but I just never got into it. It seems that everyone has some sort of obsession with the game, so I am glad I am not alone.

Comment

• JBregz
                                Follow me! @JBregzz
                                • Nov 2008

I hope Jackal is on this list!

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
                                Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
                                Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

Working...