This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThomasTomasz
    • Sep 2024

Just finished my second whole class from Star Wars: The Old Republic. The first one was the Jedi Knight, and this one was the bounty hunter. Almost polar opposites on how they started- the Jedi Knight was extremely slow to get going, but I found it great in the third chapter. The bounty hunter started great, but ended anti-climatically.

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

Brothers is in the books. Cool game although I'm not seeing all of the GotY hype some outlets gave it.

Comment

• JBregz
        Follow me! @JBregzz
        • Nov 2008

Just beat BF4 on hard. Where can you check your mission rank? I'm pretty sure I got gold on each one

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
        Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
        Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• jms493
          • Feb 2009

Finished Brothers...Fuck.

Comment

• Bomberooski
            #GoHawks
            • Feb 2009

Beat Torchlight 2. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
            I give rep not thanks
            My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• Garrett67
              Glory Hole Monitor
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jms493
              Finished Brothers...Fuck.
              Already? I'll start it soon. I still need to play Torchlight II from last summer

Comment

• Hitman
                Fist Pumpin to the Oldies
                • Jun 2009

Got my first Kerbal into orbit this morning. Much harder than I thought. Kerbal Space Program may be a little too realistic for a non rocket scientist.

Comment

• jms493
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Garrett67
                  Already? I'll start it soon. I still need to play Torchlight II from last summer
                  its like 2 hours long.

Comment

• Garrett67
                    Glory Hole Monitor
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Hitman
                    Got my first Kerbal into orbit this morning. Much harder than I thought. Kerbal Space Program may be a little too realistic for a non rocket scientist.
                    My stepson was showing me how to play this yesterday ( it went over my head). He goes to Michigan State for biochemical engineering. He has Kerbal mastered. Maybe he should rethink his major. I can't even figure out how to get a craft off the ground.

He was intercepting orbits and gravitational pull of other moons to slingshot to our moon. Landed, planted a flag, hooked up to another ship that was orbiting the moon that contained 3 other Kerbals. Brought them all back safely.

Took him about 20 minutes from start to finish.

I can't even get past the tutorials.

Comment

• Handleit_44
                      Posts a lot
                      • Jun 2009

Finally wrapped up the LEGO Marvel (PS4) story last night - working on all the side stuff now.

Fantastic game.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

Ryse is complete. Very solid game and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                          • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                          Ryse is complete. Very solid game and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
                          Is it worth getting? I thought for sure you would hate it, so if the opposite is true, I may look into it.

Comment

• Primetime
                            Thank You Prince
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                            Is it worth getting? I thought for sure you would hate it, so if the opposite is true, I may look into it.
                            Everyone I talk to that got it says is great. The repetitiveness just killed the rating I'm assuming.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                              Kindergarten Cop
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                              Originally posted by Primetime
                              Everyone I talk to that got it says is great. The repetitiveness just killed the rating I'm assuming.
                              It definitely isn't "great" but it is solid and I enjoyed it. I think most of the reviews it's received have been accurate and fair. It's a solid 6.5 or 7/10. I'm still trying ti get the last few collectibles now. Keep in mind I paid $40 for it so I thought it was worth that. Definitely not worth $60. It is extremely repetitive but I liked the story, the combat is fun and the game looks gorgeous. I haven't tried the co-op yet.

If you enjoy action linear action games, especially one that will show off the power of a new console, and you can get it for $40 or less, I would definitely recommend it.

Comment

• Swarley
                                A Special Kind of Cat
                                • Jul 2010

Finished Alpha Protocol last weekend. Great story and characters. Too bad it's so unpolished. I'd still say it's a hidden gem of the generation though.

Finally dug back into LEGO Marvel Super Heroes the last couple of days. Finished up the final 6-7 missions. Great game overall. Ran into a bug on the final boss fight and had to restart that level. A little frustrating at the time lol. Hope we get a sequel in the next year or two (I can't imagine we wont since it's probably their best selling LEGO game).

Comment

Working...