• CCBrink
    Awkward Swag
    • May 2009

just picked it up

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

Swarley (I think it was Swarley?) was right. Once you start doing missions on Mars the game definitely get a lot better. Cooler environments and enemies, more interesting battles and definitely better loot. The "story" is still pointless and the Guilty Spark clone is already grating on my nerves.

Comment

• Influence
        King George
        • Jun 2012

Anyone up for some weekly strikes/raids/weekly stories, and all of the mmo bullshit?
        The Original

Comment

• buckeye
          Noob
          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Influence
          Anyone up for some weekly strikes/raids/weekly stories, and all of the mmo bullshit?
          Just grabbed it last night... Gotta get leveled back up so I can be decent again :/

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Influence
            So, I tried my first strike last night. What a bunch of ridiculous bullshit that was. It was the one on the moon where you have to work your way down into the core (where's Med when I need him?) and then take out this huge monster that initially starts out chained to the floor. Not only is the monster a complete bullet sponge but there are tons of other enemies, including specials like wizards and knights, that spawn constantly. Some of which spawn behind you. It's a fucking joke. We had a full fireteam, which is only three players, and the best we could do was get the big monster down to about half health. After dying about 30 times and having to restart a ton I finally gave up.

Someone told me that is one of, if not THE most difficult strike in the game. I hope so because if it's not I'm not even going to bother to try another one. There was nothing fun about that at all.

Comment

• buckeye
              Noob
              • Dec 2013

I'm too low of a level for that stuff.... I just hit level 9

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by buckeye
                I'm too low of a level for that stuff.... I just hit level 9

I'm 14. If you need help just let me know.

Comment

• buckeye
                  Noob
                  • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                  I'm 14. If you need help just let me know.
                  Shit I need all the help I can get.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by buckeye
                    Shit I need all the help I can get.

If you see me on, just let me know. I've really only been playing this and Madden lately.

Comment

• buckeye
                      Noob
                      • Dec 2013

Will do... Maybe do a co-op stream of me getting mauled...

Comment

• PepperNY
                        Best in the World
                        • Jan 2011

So, I tried my first strike last night. What a bunch of ridiculous bullshit that was. It was the one on the moon where you have to work your way down into the core (where's Med when I need him?) and then take out this huge monster that initially starts out chained to the floor. Not only is the monster a complete bullet sponge but there are tons of other enemies, including specials like wizards and knights, that spawn constantly. Some of which spawn behind you. It's a fucking joke. We had a full fireteam, which is only three players, and the best we could do was get the big monster down to about half health. After dying about 30 times and having to restart a ton I finally gave up.

Someone told me that is one of, if not THE most difficult strike in the game. I hope so because if it's not I'm not even going to bother to try another one. There was nothing fun about that at all.
                        I agree that is the hardest one in the game. I have finshed that twice now and both times its a major pain in the ass. Best advice I can give you is don't stay in the room that leads to the chained monster as the wizards and everyone else will storm in and trap you inside. Go out and just keep moving. Don't waste time trying to take out every enemy, take them out as they get close to you and just concentrate on the boss.

I'll be on tonite for anyone that wants to play

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by PepperNY
                          I agree that is the hardest one in the game. I have finshed that twice now and both times its a major pain in the ass. Best advice I can give you is don't stay in the room that leads to the chained monster as the wizards and everyone else will storm in and trap you inside. Go out and just keep moving. Don't waste time trying to take out every enemy, take them out as they get close to you and just concentrate on the boss.

I'll be on tonite for anyone that wants to play
                          I wouldn't mind giving it a go with people I know because the people I played with weren't talking at all. Although, can you even do that? I thought I heard that there is no way to team up with friends for that stuff. Or was that the raids?

Comment

• PepperNY
                            Best in the World
                            • Jan 2011

I wouldn't mind giving it a go with people I know because the people I played with weren't talking at all. Although, can you even do that? I thought I heard that there is no way to team up with friends for that stuff. Or was that the raids?
                            You can team up on strikes. I haven't done a raid so can't comment on that.

Comment

• Influence
                              King George
                              • Jun 2012

I've got a level 27 hunter, but the first time I played that strike it was awful. It took me a couple hours to beat with randoms. The other strikes are a breeze compared to that one. I have also tried the vault of glass at level 25. Holy shit, we didn't even get inside.

It was that hard.
                              The Original

Comment

• j.hen
                                Self Care
                                • Oct 2008

Pretty sure you can always team up for anything. Playing with friends is the only thing keeping me playing this now. Gameplay itself is top notch but the game turns into a grind fast. Feels like chunks of the story were cut and shelved for DLC. I was annoyed by all the hate at first but I'm starting to understand it now.

I'm not going to stop coming back but I'm also really glad that Shadow of Mordor comes out tonight and Smash Bros drops later this week so I can play something else.

Comment

Working...