Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PepperNY
    Best in the World
    • Jan 2011

I hit 27 last night and want to do a raid but need people to do it with. I have 22 strange coins and hope to purchase either an exotic helmet or primary weapon today from Xur

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
      Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
      • Jul 2010

Originally posted by PepperNY
      I hit 27 last night and want to do a raid but need people to do it with. I have 22 strange coins and hope to purchase either an exotic helmet or primary weapon today from Xur
      Xur is selling this Titan Helm until Sunday 4am EDT. http://www.destinydb.com/items/29948...ort#1.co1g1TG8
      not the best but it has +36 light. designed for Striker class also.

how is your vanguard and eris moran rep?? if you rank 2 or 3 and have like 100+ vanguard marks, you can also look to replace your leg armor.

a bunch of us are looking to run VoG normal this weekend.......would be glad to get you in.
      gonna need a mic.

hit me up when you see me online.....i will do the same
      3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
        Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
        • Jul 2010

Originally posted by x0xHumblex0x
        ya"ll need to get moving with leveling and raiding.
        some good stuff about to drop on Tuesday the 13th.

- the VoG raid raid drops are going to be 331s, instead of 300s.
        - putting an end to exploits in CE Raid also
        about time for both of these......

Bungie.net is the Internet home for Bungie, the developer of Destiny, Halo, Myth, Oni, and Marathon, and the only place with official Bungie info straight from the developers.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/...e-almost-ready
        Originally posted by MVPete
        Why the fuck you guys still running the vog on normal lol. Bungie handed everyone 31s and you bad kids running level 26-28 raids.

thats why negro
        3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• PepperNY
          Best in the World
          • Jan 2011

Destiny

thats why negro
          Sounds good. I have a mic and was playing with brink and a friend of his last night. Did weekly heroic story and strike

Comment

• QuietStorm
            11/15/13
            • Feb 2009

I need to do VOG normal since we failed at hard the other night.
            Twitch Channel

Comment

• PepperNY
              Best in the World
              • Jan 2011

Did my first raid last night on Crotas End and holy shit. I was invite with another group and my Level 27 Titan was not prepared for that shit lol. We did finish so I'm up to level 29 now so I should be better equipped for VoG now

Comment

• MrBill
                Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                • Feb 2009

Thanks to Humble for helping level me up and running some strikes last night. I'm getting closer to level 20. Going to try and knock that out before football comes on later this afternoon

Comment

• PepperNY
                  Best in the World
                  • Jan 2011

before the week started I had just 2 legendary items, the fusion rifle and the guantlets. The grind has been going all week for me and has paid off

Capture.PNG

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                    Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                    • Jul 2010

Originally posted by MrBill
                    Thanks to Humble for helping level me up and running some strikes last night. I'm getting closer to level 20. Going to try and knock that out before football comes on later this afternoon
                    you should hit level 20 by tomorrow, if you havent already..........just run some strikes or even some missions that you missed when you were lvl 18.
                    remember......+light gear is what you need. the more the merrier, forget the rest of the stats.
                    the grind is real.........

before the week started I had just 2 legendary items, the fusion rifle and the guantlets. The grind has been going all week for me and has paid off

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3583[/ATTACH]
                    the grind is real.........

i saw that invite....
                    glad to see you finished it. i am assuming you guys ran the glitch way?? might as well have since, it will be over on Tuesday.
                    noticed you got the the Legs and the Fusion rifle from there too.

so; what did you think of Crota? did you like the thralls in the 1st fight........feeling heavy?!

hoping we will be doing some VoG tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

• MrBill
                      Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                      • Feb 2009

Destiny

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3583[/ATTACH]
                      How did you get so much legendary gear at level 20? I've got a lot of rare stuff but the only legendary item is the free rocket launcher from Bungie.

you should hit level 20 by tomorrow, if you havent already..........just run some strikes or even some missions that you missed when you were lvl 18.
                      remember......+light gear is what you need. the more the merrier, forget the rest of the stats.
                      I hit level 20 earlier and it unlocked a couple of things including light and some weekly missions. My light level is now 22 and my defense went up to around 800. I apparently need a lot more legendary gear. Do I have to buy it all?

Comment

• QuietStorm
                        11/15/13
                        • Feb 2009

I got y'all invite last night, but I was in the crucible. When I got done, it wouldn't let me join. I'll be on after the second game.
                        Twitch Channel

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                          Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                          • Jul 2010

Originally posted by MrBill
                          How did you get so much legendary gear at level 20? I've got a lot of rare stuff but the only legendary item is the free rocket launcher from Bungie.

I hit level 20 earlier and it unlocked a couple of things including light and some weekly missions. My light level is now 22 and my defense went up to around 800. I apparently need a lot more legendary gear. Do I have to buy it all?
                          you gonna need legendary gear for sure.
                          you can grind crucible or strikes for marks (crucible marks or vanguard marks)

adding the bounties for eris morn, then vanguard, then crucible.

if you want to raid, then eris morn and vanguard are your primary options.
                          if you want PvP, then its crucible.

vanguard has better weapons in my opinion for both PVE and PVP.

you will get random drops in strike playlists too, exotic and legendary.

any of the choices will still be a grind to 26/27 to get into VoG normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk;
                          MFer

Comment

• CCBrink
                            Awkward Swag
                            • May 2009

I need to run vault of glass. Only done the atheon fight

Comment

• Xixak
                              Noob
                              • Feb 2011

x0xHumblex0x, how do you post a screen of all 3 characters at once like that?

Comment

• MrBill
                                Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                                • Feb 2009

Anybody want to help me out on a Heroic Strike tonight? It's a level 24 so I'd need a couple of people to help out with it.

Comment

Working...