Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Drizz
    Noob
    • Aug 2013

first game im getting has to be cod : ghosts since i play online on that the most, like 2 weeks later ,im going to grab either forza or madden 25 , leaning towards forza 5 depending on car list.

Comment

• jms493
      • Feb 2009

RYSE

As corny as this game looks....I wanna play it.

Comment

• jms493
        • Feb 2009

Fable Legends...4 player Coop

After being outed by a recent domain listing, Microsoft and Lionhead Studios today officially unveiled Fable Legends for Xbox One which will powered by Unreal Engine 4 and allow for four-player cooperative multiplayer within the world of Albion.

Here's an official listing of key features courtesy of the press release:
        Rediscover The Magic of Fable
        Return to Albion, a picturesque land full of thrilling stories, exciting combat, and high adventure. It’s no surprise that millions of players have visited and adored the welcoming countryside of this once upon a time storyland. “Fable Legends” brings you to a place where history, myth, and folklore are practically the same thing. Of course you’ll also find monsters, villains, and even the occasional disaster, but you shouldn’t take it too seriously. Albion is a unique fantasy land where epic, tragic, and comedic stories all combine for a one of a kind experience.
        New Ways to Play the Hero
        In “Fable Legends”, you’re never completely alone. You can play the game single player, with a party of three heroic AI companions that follow your lead through stories and adventures. Or you can play cooperatively with up to three friends and discover the game’s quests and content together. Play whatever style you want, when you want. After all, you’re the Hero. And just what kind of Hero you choose to play is up to you. “Fable Legends” takes you back to a time when Albion is teeming with Heroes, so there’s bound to be one for you. Fearless warriors. Cunning tricksters. Masters of Will. Paragons of virtue. Heartless mercenaries. Intoxicated brawlers. Chicken chasers. They’re all here, and many more besides. You’ll be able to customize your abilities, alter your appearance, and advance your Hero by earning experience and finding new armour, weapons, and treasures.

Or Is Evil Your Thing?
        Fable has always presented opportunities for mischief and villainy, and in “Fable Legends” we’re going to offer a way to play the bad guy as never before. The Villain player takes control of the many creatures, minions, traps, and environmental hazards that Heroes must overcome. Villain play combines elements of strategic decision making and tactical control. When those pitiful Heroes enter an area, you’ll choose which minions are sent into battle and where to place these creatures to maximize their effectiveness. Once the fight begins, you issue the orders for your creatures to execute: telling them where to go, which Hero to attack, and what abilities to use to ensure your evil plans come to fruition.
        Expand Your Controls through SmartGlass
        As a Hero, you can use SmartGlass on your tablet or smartphone to track your game progress, get more information on Heroes, quests, and other content. As a Villain, you’ll be able to use a SmartGlass-enabled device to play as the Villain when you’re in the same room with your Xbox One. In this way, you can play right next to a Hero player in couch co-op

Comment

• Point Blank
          Needs a hobby
          • Oct 2008

When the hell are they going to show off more XBL features and it's interface?

Comment

• jms493
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Point Blank
            When the hell are they going to show off more XBL features and it's interface?
            Sept 19th? Maybe...

Comment

• KNUBB
              WHITE RONDO
              • Jun 2009

Here is your next gen kinect game

Comment

• jms493
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by KNUBB
                That game does not look good.

Comment

• 1ke
                  D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                  • Mar 2009

Real?

If so....

Comment

• Houston
                    Back home
                    • Oct 2008

That's the future of gaming?

Comment

• jms493
                      • Feb 2009

I just saw a demo of the Upload Studio...very slick. This is a very cool feature.

Comment

• Swarley
                        A Special Kind of Cat
                        • Jul 2010

Originally posted by jms493
                        I just saw a demo of the Upload Studio...very slick. This is a very cool feature.
                        Link?

Comment

• jms493
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Swarley
                          Link?
                          Sorry it was in the Live Gamescon's stream. I am sure someone will cut video.

Comment

• Atlas
                            BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
                            • Feb 2010

I hope they can expand on the smart glass stuff so that it rivals the vita... They showed how someone on a phone or tablet can play alongside someone on a console, but it was mostly pointing out enemies or coordinating the air support... It's probably a pipe dream, but if they can make it similar to the vita, that could be a huge win for MS (since almost everyone has a tablet/phone that can use the smart glass app)...

Comment

• Swarley
                              A Special Kind of Cat
                              • Jul 2010

Originally posted by jms493

Comment

• Atlas
                                BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
                                • Feb 2010

for knubb:

Xbox One has implementation of hUMA memory system, just like PS4, say dev

The PS4 doesn't boast another performance advantage after all.
                                By James Orry (@VGJames) On 23rd Aug, 2013 at 10:05am
                                xbox one111111111111111 -
                                PS4 and Xbox One will both support a unified memory access system known as hUMA, despite earlier reports that this was a feature only found on the PS4.

Earlier this week it was reported that AMD's senior product marketing manager Marc Diana had told press that only the PS4 had support for the hUMA shared memory area.

AMD later released a statement, stating Diana had "made inaccurate statements regarding the details of our semi-custom APU architectures."

However, it turns out that the Xbox One does in fact feature a memory implementation comparable to hUMA.

A certified Xbox One developer took to Reddit to clear up the situation.

"Somebody had PM'ed me earlier linking to the Ars article on how the PS4 has a big advantage over the Xbox one due to hUMA. This was apparently said by some AMD marketing manager.

"I haven't heard of hUMA until today, so I went to look it up. The way I understand it is that in addition to having unified memory access (shared memory between CPU and GPU), which allows the GPU to read CPU memory, it is also a coherent cache system."

The dev added: "I remember reading something on this when I got my first alpha kit. I pulled up a couple of our internal white papers and it's pretty clear that this was the exact implementation in the Xbox One's memory system.

So there you go, both systems will support hUMA or an equivalent system, but what exactly does this mean? Well, AMD says that hUMA promises to deliver more performance from the same form factor, which means both the PS4 and Xbox One may actually be more powerful than the hardware specs led us to believe.

The chip maker also says that the tech will help lower development costs thanks to a more efficient architecture, which in turn means less people will be needed to do the same work.

Comment

Working...