X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SethMode
    Master of Mysticism
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jms493
    We didnt have twitter in 2005/2006. If we did it would have been the same non sense. Both consoles are going to have hiccups at launch but now when something doesnt work it it posted on 35 websites, 75 videos on youtube, 100 threads on neogaf/redditt/vsn/mm, and 1,000,000 tweets.

Oh my gawd my Xbone took 12 seconds to boot up is that normal? Shouda gotta a PS3 it booted in 10 sec!!! #PS4lyfe! Really, cause mine is flat out bricked? #Xbox720FPS, shut up fanboi.........Blah blah blah.

it is ridiculous and I don't want to spend my time reading all the nonsense.
    I know that you aren't the biggest Klepek fan, but I was listening to his and Navarro's morning show today and he pretty much nails that sentament exactly, which I agree with. He does a good job of also showing why GB is one of the only gaming sites I actually go to.

Comment

• jms493
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SethMode
      I know that you aren't the biggest Klepek fan, but I was listening to his and Navarro's morning show today and he pretty much nails that sentament exactly, which I agree with. He does a good job of also showing why GB is one of the only gaming sites I actually go to.
      I do like listening to that when I get the chance. I like Klepek then sometimes I dont. Alex is pretty cool.

Comment

• Garrett67
        Glory Hole Monitor
        • Feb 2009

I wouldn't worry about it because Microsoft is a technological giant and they would never release the faulty console.

Comment

• KNUBB
          WHITE RONDO
          • Jun 2009

This is pretty clutch. Even tho its behind that paywall

Comment

• padman59
            Slayer of Demons
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by KNUBB

This is pretty clutch. Even tho its behind that paywall
            He was wrong.

Xbox One will not have free, ad-supported Xbox Music streaming after all, the company has now said.

Microsoft exec Albert Penello admitted on Twitter he was mistaken over the issue. Ad-supported Xbox Music streaming is not supported on the console at all.

Xbox One owners will get 15 free song plays on their console and then must buy a Xbox Music Pass to listen further, he explained.
            UPDATE: Xbox One will not have free, ad-supported Xbox Music streaming after all, the company has now said.

Comment

• Primetime
              Thank You Prince
              • Nov 2008

All streaming should be done wirelessly from CPU to XB1 anyway. Smartglass is so underutilized.

Comment

• MrBill
                Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                • Feb 2009

Did any of you guys get an email from MS this morning? Looks like they have been handing out a lot of free games and even some consoles.

Microsoft Handing Out Free Xbox Ones, Copies Of Killer Instinct

Nothing here, I was an original XBL Beta Tester and am a 10 year XBL vet so a free copy of KI would have at least been appreciated.

Comment

• KNUBB
                  WHITE RONDO
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by padman59
                  Less clutch now

Comment

• KNUBB
                    WHITE RONDO
                    • Jun 2009

This is kinda useful(depending on how often you use XBOX Codes instead of buying directly from the dash) but still clutch

The entertainment network where videos and personalities get really big, really fast. Download Vine to watch videos, remixes and trends before they blow up.

Comment

• Primetime
                      Thank You Prince
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by KNUBB
                      This is kinda useful(depending on how often you use XBOX Codes instead of buying directly from the dash) but still clutch

https://vine.co/v/hIAEZuQp5MK
                      This will be great for all the pre-order codes you get with games like Madden's ultimate team pack and Sunday ticket or CoD's map codes.

Entering that shit is annoying.

Comment

• KNUBB
                        WHITE RONDO
                        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Primetime
                        This will be great for all the pre-order codes you get with games like Madden's ultimate team pack and Sunday ticket or CoD's map codes.

Entering that shit is annoying.
                        Also true. 25 character codes are lame. Using the camera for QR codes is the way to go

Comment

• Swarley
                          A Special Kind of Cat
                          • Jul 2010

Saw this at my Best Buy today. However, it wasn't playable yet.

Comment

• Primetime
                            Thank You Prince
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Swarley
                            Saw this at my Best Buy today. However, it wasn't playable yet.

I saw the same thing on Wednesday or Thursday last week. Looked pretty slick.

Comment

• Swarley
                              A Special Kind of Cat
                              • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Primetime
                              I saw the same thing on Wednesday or Thursday last week. Looked pretty slick.
                              Not near as big as I expected. I couldn't tell how deep it was b/c of it going behind the display case, but the height and width looked pretty similar to the original 360.
                              Last edited by Swarley; 11-06-2013, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• Primetime
                                Thank You Prince
                                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Swarley
                                Not near as big as I expected. I couldn't tell how deep it was b/c of it going behind the display case, but the height and width looked pretty similar to the original 360.
                                I didn't even think to compare it to the 360 size-wise, but it would have jumped out to me if it was too big. Very similar to 360

Comment

Working...