Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KINGOFOOTBALL
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by KNUBB
    E3 is right around the corner. With it being that class there is no reason to come out with any news no matter how minor it may be or if it is a direct shot at the competition. They can work it into the beginning of their conference.

It is not. Like I said the TV is not something that gets replaced often. Less often than these "out of date" consoles. I bought my TV the same day I got my PS3 in July 2007. Still on it and have no intention of getting a new one til it is a must. This is how most people buy their TV's.

A 4k TV isn't the next BIG THING. Remember when 3D was the next big thing?

Up until February they were the best home consoles on the market so this is dumb. Its not like games all look like shit. For the most part they are looking as good as they ever have because devs have learned to optimize everything in these consoles.

Lemme know when you can play high quality titles on an iPad. Best looking mobile game I have seen is Infinity Blade, but that isn't anything near what is done on a console.

What you're saying is 1080p currently looks like shit. Is that what I'm getting here. I have said from the get go there is barely any native 1080p games so expecting games to jump to 4k sometime in the next 10 years is naive. It isn't gonna happen. Anyone who would rather play on an iPad and claim how great 4k is needs to be put down like a horse with a broken leg. Look at my sweet resolution on my tiny screen. Both of these consoles will run 4k video(Which I agree is a necessity), but claiming 4k gaming is a must is in no way correct considering devs won't even touch that resolution in this generation

NM you've disregarded every fact and trend in the industry based completely on your own opinion. PS2 sold more than twice as many consoles as XB/PS3 have. There more Tablets sold in a quarter than combined consoles in a year. More people have played Angry Birds then every COD combined. If you cant offer folks the easiest way to play the best looking games what are you offering ??
    Hang on to your antiquated thoughts because these consoles may make things seem like 1984 all over again.
    Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
      • Feb 2009

Good God MS. At the very least pick a new spokesperson and face of your product , I cant recall the last time Doofus Nelson actually answered a question.
      Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• Houston
        Back home
        • Oct 2008

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Wow, that is a slaughter.

Comment

• Garrett67
            Glory Hole Monitor
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by KNUBB
            Lemme know when you can play high quality titles on an iPad. Best looking mobile game I have seen is Infinity Blade, but that isn't anything near what is done on a console.

Really? I'm not even going to waste my time posting a rebuttal other than to say there are Many high quality titles available on iPad, at a 2560x1440 resolution even.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• KNUBB
              WHITE RONDO
              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Garrett67
              Really? I'm not even going to waste my time posting a rebuttal other than to say there are Many high quality titles available on iPad, at a 2560x1440 resolution even.

Tell me how much resolution matter when most of the games look like this

As compared to this

Like I said Infinity Blade IS the best looking title on iOS.

I'm forced to believe you dudes see numbers and go nuts and know little meaning to them.

I'm glad 1080p is gonna make things like 1984 all over again tho.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

I will also say that I personally couldn't give two shits about "games" without actual controls. I don't care how good they look on tablets or phones, all they are in my opinion are short time wasters for when you're taking a shit. And no, I have no interest of buying an add on or downloading some app that allows me to use my PS3 controller with my phone via bluetooth.

I bought Dead Space for my iPod Touch a year or so ago when it was 99 cents because I love the series. I also heard good things about it even though it's a phone game. It's garbage. Trying to control with on screen controls is a fucking joke.

Comment

• KNUBB
                  WHITE RONDO
                  • Jun 2009

You said quality games. . I don't care what the argument was.

You guys need to go outside. All you fags do is bicker back and forth all god damn day.

Go out in your front yard and look around for a few minutes. There really is more to life than staring at pixels.
                  The argument is about that exactly pixels. You took the term quality too literal as in not a good game. When I was using it in the context in which the argument was about.... visuals.
                  Last edited by Garrett67; 05-26-2013, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

You said quality games. . I don't care what the argument was.

You guys need to go outside. All you fags do is bicker back and forth all god damn day.

Go out in your front yard and look around for a few minutes. There really is more to life than staring at pixels.
                    I just spent the last few hours outside mowing my lawn. Now it's time to play games...on a console.
                    Last edited by Garrett67; 05-26-2013, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• JBregz
                      Follow me! @JBregzz
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                      I just spent the last few hours outside mowing my lawn. Now it's time to play games...on a console.
                      On one of those lawn tractors you old lazy fuck.

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
                      Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
                      Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• Houston
                        Back home
                        • Oct 2008

I just spent the last few hours outside mowing my lawn.
                        Do they not have Mexicans where you live?

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JBregz
                          On one of those lawn tractors you old lazy fuck.
                          Your point, bitch? Fuck mowing 3/4's of an acre with a push mower.

When are you going to get back on Battlefield? It's double XP weekend.

Comment

• Swarley
                            A Special Kind of Cat
                            • Jul 2010

And console games are long time wasters.

And Knubb, you said quality games. If your definition of a quality game are only games of high resolution, then I can see why you think that.

I'm also sorry you guys are so freaking narrow minded

It's narrow minded to want some depth to our games and physical controls?

You guys need to go outside. All you guys do is bicker back and forth all damn day.

And what exactly were you doing when you posted this?
                            Last edited by Garrett67; 05-26-2013, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• Swarley
                              A Special Kind of Cat
                              • Jul 2010

Your point, bitch? Fuck mowing 3/4's of an acre with a push mower.
                              It takes you a few hours to mow 3/4 acre with a rider? Wtf? I push an acre lawn in an hour and a half.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                                Kindergarten Cop
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Swarley
                                It takes you a few hours to mow 3/4 acre with a rider? Wtf? I push an acre lawn in an hour and a half.
                                By the time I finish up with the push mower, trim and sweep, yes, 2-2.5 hours. Longer if the grass is high as fuck because I have to go over it a few times.

Comment

Working...