Comment

• Primetime
      Thank You Prince
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Handleit_44
      Every major retailer did.

Even the MS store.

But, ok.
      Just going to assume we're talking about different deals because Target is the only one that ran the very cheap deal.

Comment

• Handleit_44
        Posts a lot
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Primetime
        Just going to assume we're talking about different deals because Target is the only one that ran the very cheap deal.

Referring to this price drop, that every retailer is offering...

Comment

• Primetime
          Thank You Prince
          • Nov 2008

Yea, Target was/is offering 13 months of XBL with it as well. Makes the actual console $325 which is crazy cheap.

Comment

• Handleit_44
            Posts a lot
            • Jun 2009

Yea, Target was/is offering 13 months of XBL with it as well. Makes the actual console $325 which is crazy cheap.

Insane deal!

Comment

• Atlas
              BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
              • Feb 2010

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Woy
                Twigg, you're wrong.

Hasn't the Xbone been more cheaper than the PS4 over the last few weeks?
                "More cheaper?" Wtf?
                I really hate when people do that. When you buy something and get a free gift card, that doesn't mean you subtract the price of the gift card.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk.

Comment

• Pitty
                  Death, Taxes, Jeff Capel
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                  I really hate when people do that. When you buy something and get a free gift card, that doesn't mean you subtract the price of the gift card.

If you plan on being a return customer, you might as well.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Pitty
                    If you plan on being a return customer, you might as well.
                    Exactly, because it's for a FUTURE purchase. Which is why subtracting the price off of the initial purchase is retarded. But I guess that's the entire point of the marketing plan to fool dummies like some people in this thread.

Although including something free as part of the purchase that is basically required to use the item is a bit of a different situation.

Also, if PT doesn't think that MS authorizes these deals my MAJOR retailers he's dumber than I thought. Yes, MS is getting desperate because their getting the shit kicked out of them in sales. Hence these crazy deals. If you think Target iz taking this upon themselves you're delusional. Remember when Target had the crazy deal on the 3DS XL on Black Friday? There was speculation on whether the Zelda Edition was included. Nintendo themselves clarified via their Twitter account that it was included. Why? Because they were working hand-in-hand with Target. Just like MS fix with the XBone deal.

Pull your head out of Major Nelson's ass.

Comment

• Pitty
                      Death, Taxes, Jeff Capel
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                      Exactly, because it's for a FUTURE purchase. Which is why subtracting the price off of the initial purchase is retarded. But I guess that's the entire point of the marketing plan to fool dummies like some people in this thread.
                      It's Target, what's the difference between 449 and 399 if its either taken off at purchase or you get a free year's worth of toilet paper from future visit?

A-50 = (A+B) - C

C = Gift Card

Comment

• Atlas
                        BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
                        • Feb 2010

Why did you even buy the xbone?

Comment

• Garrett67
                          Glory Hole Monitor
                          • Feb 2009

For the same reason that Tim Watley converted to Judaism... For the jokes.

Comment

• SethMode
                            Master of Mysticism
                            • Feb 2009

Isn't the presumption with these giftcard deals that you're getting said giftcard from a place you shop at? Therefore, you most likely will return? If I buy a game from Amazon because there is a $20 giftcard attached to pre-ordering from them, and then I use that $20 giftcard on something that I wanted that is now free, aren't we just arguing semantics about what the price was subtracted from? Either way, I'm getting $80 worth of stuff for the price of $60.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                              Kindergarten Cop
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Atlas
                              Why did you even buy the xbone?
                              I ask myself that almost non a daily basis. I bit on it because I love games and I always have to have everything game related...well, almost everything. I have almost no will power when it comes to games. If I did I would've waited until at least now where I could've taken advantage of over if these deals at the very least, to soften the blow if what has been a very disappointing purchase.
                              Maybe Titanfall and/or PvZ will change my mind.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                                Kindergarten Cop
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SethMode
                                Isn't the presumption with these giftcard deals that you're getting said giftcard from a place you shop at? Therefore, you most likely will return? If I buy a game from Amazon because there is a $20 giftcard attached to pre-ordering from them, and then I use that $20 giftcard on something that I wanted that is now free, aren't we just arguing semantics about what the price was subtracted from? Either way, I'm getting $80 worth of stuff for the price of $60.
                                Yes. So in the case of the XBone, you're getting $570 worth of stuff (console, game, Live) for $450. You're not getting it for $330 like PT said.
                                That's my point.
                                Although the game may or may not be a game you want and it's a download code, so it's not like you can trade it in or sell it later if you don't like it or are done with it.

Comment

Working...