Official Xbox One Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jms493
    • Feb 2009

U can sell the download code if u dont want the game...u can sell the xbox live membership as well.

Remember people selling the day one achievement. I think garret bought one off ebay that slut.

Comment

• MVPete
      Old School
      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by jms493
      U can sell the download code if u dont want the game...u can sell the xbox live membership as well.
      You can sell the gift card as well, because as we all know it really sucks to have to be forced to spend money at Target since they have so few things a person would want.

Comment

• jms493
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MVPepe
        You can sell the gift card as well, because as we all know it really sucks to have to be forced to spend money at Target since they have so few things a person would want.
        I cant leave target without spending ~$100 just about everytime.

Comment

• Primetime
          Thank You Prince
          • Nov 2008

Twigg trying so hard and just

Comment

• Garrett67
            Glory Hole Monitor
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jms493

Remember people selling the day one achievement. I think garret bought one off ebay that slut.

Wut?

Comment

• Maynard
              stupid ass titles
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Primetime
              actually twigg makes very valid points. the biggest one being that the $500 xbone is a pile compared to the $400 ps4. i can not understand how anyone can justify the xbone being a better value than the ps4.

this is exactly how stupid the ps3 fanboys acted when they kept trying to claim the ps3 was a better value than the 360 when it clearly was inferior.

Comment

• JBregz
                Follow me! @JBregzz
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Maynard
                actually twigg makes very valid points. the biggest one being that the $500 xbone is a pile compared to the $400 ps4. i can not understand how anyone can justify the xbone being a better value than the ps4.

this is exactly how stupid the ps3 fanboys acted when they kept trying to claim the ps3 was a better value than the 360 when it clearly was inferior.
                Let's just sit and watch down below my friend

original.jpg

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
                Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
                Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• Primetime
                  Thank You Prince
                  • Nov 2008

Clearly you've read the discussion...

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MVPepe
                    Jesus Christ Pete, you can't be as sense as these other idiots? Although you 'like' everything they post.
                    I never ONCE said getting a gift card for a purchase, whether it was from Target or any retailer, wasn't a good thing or was useless. I'm just saying you can't just subtracting from the cost of the ORIGINAL purchase because it is for a FUTURE purchase. Pretty common sense actually. But apparently people with an IQ of 7 just go "Uh, derp, it be costing more cheaper if I gets it at Target because then I only pay $330. Derp."
                    Trying hard at making you look like an idiot? That isn't tough.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk.

Comment

• Atlas
                      BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
                      • Feb 2010

If you aren't a complete asshole, sometimes they will apply the gift card to your purchase. I've had this done several times, mostly at toys r us and target. Even still, it's free money and I don't understand why or how that's a bad thing.

Comment

• Primetime
                        Thank You Prince
                        • Nov 2008

Everyone disagrees so far with you on this Twigg. Maybe it's not everyone else that has the IQ of 7.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Well, back then the PS3 had wireless built in, a bluray player, controllers with built in rechargeable batteries (still do) and free online. Even though Xbox was $200 cheaper you had to pay an additional $375 (even though the hd-dvd player was shit and short lived).

The XBOne has no such arguments this gen.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                            Kindergarten Cop
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Atlas
                            If you aren't a complete asshole, sometimes they will apply the gift card to your purchase. I've had this done several times, mostly at toys r us and target. Even still, it's free money and I don't understand why or how that's a bad thing.
                            If you might want to read my post right above yours. I clearly have never once said it was a bad thing. I love how you morons fill in the blanks with whatever you want.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                              Kindergarten Cop
                              • Feb 2009

Everyone disagrees so far with you on this Twigg. Maybe it's not everyone else that has the IQ of 7.
                              The people that aren't agreeing have horrible reading comprehension skills and/or are Xbox fanboys. Not a huge surprise.

Comment

• Atlas
                                BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
                                • Feb 2010

I don't understand why you think everything I say is a shot at you, bc nothing I said in that post was more than just an answer for you. And now you've called me a moron.

Comment

Working...