X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Handleit_44
    Posts a lot
    • Jun 2009

Former Witcher Producer on Xbox 720 "Meh"

"I can't talk too much about the next-gen Xbox," he explained, "but I don't think a lot of people [are] going to be surprised. I don't think it's going to be huge news what's inside, no - seriously."

The article talks about a new next gen RPG he's working on, but the article then takes a sudden, unexpected turn... "I can't talk too much about the next-gen Xbox," he explained, "but I don't think a lot of people [are] going to be surprised. I don't think it's going to be huge news what's...

Comment

• jms493
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Handleit_44
      Former Witcher Producer on Xbox 720 "Meh"

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/...03eb1232000013
      rumors on the hardware are probably true. We want to know the features, dashboard capabilities, kinect integration, and of course the GAMEZZZZ!!!

Comment

• Handleit_44
        Posts a lot
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by jms493
        rumors on the hardware are probably true. We want to know the features, dashboard capabilities, kinect integration, and of course the GAMEZZZZ!!!

Yup - just have the damn press conference already!

Comment

• Swarley
          A Special Kind of Cat
          • Jul 2010

Kind of funny, b/c I'm pretty sure I saw a tweet earlier today about how those same people agreed with the statement that the PS4 was in fact a high end PC. That's not a good sign for you Microsoft.

Comment

• jms493
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Swarley
            Kind of funny, b/c I'm pretty sure I saw a tweet earlier today about how those same people agreed with the statement that the PS4 was in fact a high end PC. That's not a good sign for you Microsoft.
            what's their definition of a "high end pc" very subjective.

Comment

• Swarley
              A Special Kind of Cat
              • Jul 2010

what's their definition of a "high end pc" very subjective.
              That's not really the point. They seem impressed by the PS4 and not by the Nextbox.

Comment

• Handleit_44
                Posts a lot
                • Jun 2009

Next Xbox will be revealed on May 21st [Confirmed]

On Tuesday May 21st, we’ll mark the beginning of a new generation of games, TV and entertainment. On that day, we’ll be holding a special press event on the Xbox campus and we invite you to join us via the live global stream that will be available on Xbox.com, Xbox LIVE and broadcast on Spike TV if you are in the US or Canada.

On that day, we’ll share our vision for Xbox, and give you a real taste of the future. Then, 19-days later at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles, we’ll continue the conversation and showcase our full lineup of blockbuster games.

We are thrilled to pull back the curtain and reveal what we’ve been working on.
                On Tuesday May 21st, we’ll mark the beginning of a new generation of games, TV and entertainment. On that day, we’ll be holding a special press event on the Xbox campus and we invite you to join us via the live global stream that will be available on Xbox LIVE and Xbox.com. If you are […]

Comment

• Leftwich
                  Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

I bet money Microsoft puts on a better show.

Originally posted by Tailback U
                  It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• jms493
                    • Feb 2009

Well there you go...a date. This is fun, CONSOLE WARZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Swarley
                      A Special Kind of Cat
                      • Jul 2010

Just don't poop the bed and give me a damn good Forza Motorsport 5.

Comment

• Handleit_44
                        Posts a lot
                        • Jun 2009

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Leftwich
                          I bet money Microsoft puts on a better show.
                          Well, that is what they're the best at. Marketing, marketing, marketing...and not following through with most of it. "Better with Kinect". Lulz.

How can anyone forget that magical Cirque De Soleil Kinect performance at E3 years ago? LOL.

That's actually what I loved about the Sony conference/meeting. It was just no nonsense "Here's what coming and the details that are important to you as a gamer". Not, "Now you can watch seven different HBO's while using your voice to order a shitty Pizza Hut pizza from your Xbox!"

Comment

• Handleit_44
                            Posts a lot
                            • Jun 2009

Comment

• jms493
                              • Feb 2009

Going to be hard as a gamer to beat the Sony Conference. It was very "gamer" focused

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                                War Hero
                                • May 2012

Going to be hard as a gamer to beat the Sony Conference. It was very "gamer" focused
                                This, and honestly as long as the PS4 has Netflix and other video streaming options I don't really care about what streaming options the next XBOX will have. I'm concerned about games. I also think it'll be hard for M$ to go all in on the multimedia stuff with the rise of smart tv's and things like the Roku box which are very cheap with the prices ranging from $50-$100.

Comment

Working...