Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SethMode
    Master of Mysticism
    • Feb 2009

I hear that there is also speculation that Nixon stepped down because of his involvement with the break-in at Watergate. I hear it was either resign or get impeached.

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Primetime
      Well, I thought so too, but you'd be surprised how many people actually thought it was his decision.

Comment

• killgod
        OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
        Apparently there is rampant speculation that Mattrick "stepped down" because of this whole Xbox One PR debacle and not just because he wanted to move on to other things. It was either "step down" or get the ax.
        Giant companies don't acquire CEO's overnight. Planned in advance I'm sure.

Comment

• Handleit_44
          Posts a lot
          • Jun 2009

Mattrick Gets Hefty Cash and Stock Package From Zynga, Including $19.3 Million in the First Year

Zynga just filed its 8-K regulatory filing that outlines the compensation it took to attract Microsoft Xbox head Don Mattrick to the troubled social gaming company as its new CEO, replacing founder Mark Pincus.

In total, without figuring in increases in the stock that have already occurred, the longtime gaming exec is getting about $50 million in cash and stock compensation over several years. This all depends on a number of factors. For example, if the shares pop — the stock is already up significantly since since his hiring — the package is obviously much more valuable.

While it is a largely stock-based compensation package, Mattrick will also be getting plenty of cash, with a cash and stock package totaling $19.3 million in his first year. That includes a $5 million signing bonus in cash, a $1 million annual salary and a pro-rated but guaranteed cash bonus of $2 million. In the period, he will also receive $11.3 million in Zynga stock in a make-whole grant related to the vesting shares he lost in leaving Microsoft.

Mattrick is also getting an “inducement” grant of 1,785,714 restricted stock units, valued at $5 million, as well as an option to purchase 7,357,143 shares now worth $10 million, which will also vest over several years.

Comment

• Primetime
            Thank You Prince
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Handleit_44
            Mattrick Gets Hefty Cash and Stock Package From Zynga, Including $19.3 Million in the First Year

http://allthingsd.com/20130703/the-5...he-first-year/

Comment

• jms493
              • Feb 2009

Congrats Don....the xbox did very well he deserves it.

Comment

• Primetime
                Thank You Prince
                • Nov 2008

My signing bonus was about .06% of Mattrick's. I guess I have some work to do.

Comment

• Glenbino
                  Jelly and Ice Cream
                  • Nov 2009

I bet the hundreds of employees Zynga laid off last month are super stoked to see this guy get a $19M sign on bonus.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Primetime
                    Thank You Prince
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Glenbino
                    I bet the hundreds of employees Zynga laid off last month are super stoked to see this guy get a $19M sign on bonus.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
                    He got a $5M signing bonus. I'm sure the other 2600 are absolutely thrilled to have him take the reigns.

Comment

• Glenbino
                      Jelly and Ice Cream
                      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Primetime
                      He got a $5M signing bonus. I'm sure the other 2600 are absolutely thrilled to have him take the reigns.
                      Riiiiight... I'm sure they are amped to see their floundering company throw $5M at a guy who just got his ass handed to him at E3. They're probably polishing up their Linkedin pages as we speak.

Comment

• Primetime
                        Thank You Prince
                        • Nov 2008

If you dont think Mattrick has been fantastic for the companies he's worked for, you are out of your mind. There's a reason he got that bonus and the stock jumped when the announcement was made.

Comment

• Houston
                          Back home
                          • Oct 2008

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Comment

• Swarley
                            A Special Kind of Cat
                            • Jul 2010

Well that's kind of an obnoxiously long thread prefix lol. [XB1] not cool enough? lol

Comment

• Aso
                              The Serious House
                              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Swarley
                              Well that's kind of an obnoxiously long thread prefix lol. [XB1] not cool enough? lol
                              Seems like the most obvious prefix but obviously not.

Comment

• Trmszczykowski
                                The Mountain recast
                                • Nov 2010

Just in case "Official Xbox One Thread" wasn't clear enough.

Comment

Working...