Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Atlas
    BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
    • Feb 2010

Controller is a bit too small for my tastes, but the Kinect shit is awesome, you just have to learn the commands... I've been setting everything up for the past 30 mins, pretty easy IMO... I've just scratched the surface but I love it so far...

Comment

• PP
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Atlas
      Controller is a bit too small for my tastes, but the Kinect shit is awesome, you just have to learn the commands... I've been setting everything up for the past 30 mins, pretty easy IMO... I've just scratched the surface but I love it so far...
      Fat hands

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
        • Feb 2009

Do you have a kinect now ?
        All I did was use voice control the videos seem on par with the old one , just more stuff to do.

Also if you plug in an outside source example Apple TV or cable box..can you voice control whats on that menu ? I assume no.
        Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• CCBrink
          Awkward Swag
          • May 2009

Someone plug their PS4 up to the HDMI in

Comment

• Point Blank
            Needs a hobby
            • Oct 2008

Damn XB1 problems are popping up now as well, sheesh.

If you got an Xbox One today and your disc drive isn't working, Microsoft has no answer for you yet—they say to contact their customer service people for help.

Comment

• Atlas
              • Feb 2010

^they seem to be less rampant than the ps4 issues, or at least they arent being reported by users on as wide a scale, so thats good (just b/c of RROD last gen)...

Comment

• Nucking Futs
                Word Life
                • Jul 2010

Girlfriends gonna girlfriend

o TH3 N3RD o

Comment

• Atlas
                  • Feb 2010

Originally posted by KINGOFOOTBALL
                  Do you have a kinect now ?
                  All I did was use voice control the videos seem on par with the old one , just more stuff to do.

Also if you plug in an outside source example Apple TV or cable box..can you voice control whats on that menu ? I assume no.
                  i didnt have a kinect 1.0, no, so i cant really compare it to that... the only time its had problems is when i dont give the right command (like saying xbox settings instead of xbox go to settings, simple shit)...

the voice commands work for the cable box, yes, but you have to mess with the oneguide settings, b/c i would say xbox, watch espn, and it would go to the SD ESPN...

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
                    • Feb 2009

i didnt have a kinect 1.0, no, so i cant really compare it to that... the only time its had problems is when i dont give the right command (like saying xbox settings instead of xbox go to settings, simple shit)...

the voice commands work for the cable box, yes, but you have to mess with the oneguide settings, b/c i would say xbox, watch espn, and it would go to the SD ESPN...
                    Hmm..Ill be keeping my eyes peeled on YT for demos. Voice control works great for me except XBOX dumbs down the resolution to 720p so I end up using Apple TV for alot of content. If XBO does 1080p for 3rd party apps I may give it a go.

Comment

• Primetime
                      Thank You Prince
                      • Nov 2008

I'm breaking up with Mrs. Prime.

Comment

• jms493
                        • Feb 2009

xbox has to be to watch tv...didnt know that. I thought it was a pass through. ugh

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jms493
                          xbox has to be to watch tv...didnt know that. I thought it was a pass through. ugh
                          Thats odd...do you have an AVR ? If yes, What is the order you put stuff in ?

Comment

• padman59
                            Slayer of Demons
                            • Mar 2009

I'm watching the Giant Bomb livestream, and the design choice in some of these games to make people to use the Xbox's party system to play with friends online seems a bit unneccessary.

Comment

• Handleit_44
                              Posts a lot
                              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by jms493
                              FYI...I put my Kinect on top of the TV. I used 3M double sided tape. Put the tape on the Kinect first then on the TV. Also tape the cord to the back of the TV close to the Kinect really good in case the Kinect loses grip therefore it wont fall to the ground or stand. Excuse the shitty picture, sorry.

Untitled by jms493, on Flickr

Nice and neat - awesome setup, jms!

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                                PTFO
                                • Mar 2009

Does the xbox tv stuff work with over the air channels? I am too cheap to buy cable.

Comment

Working...