• Jun 2009

PS4 controller is better. Pete confirmed it. /thread

Comment

• JBregz
      Follow me! @JBregzz
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Nucking Futs
      You have 23 in this thread...

21 in the gawd forsaken shitty PS4 thread.

So I ask, why do you come in this thread?

I don't get it. Its like yall are unhappy that people are happy with this console YET you yourself speak of the importance of console competition. See Madden.
      Seems pretty equal to me, the count could have been less in this thread except I had to explain to Primetime that he's retarded in like four different posts that he atill doesn't seem to understand. No I'm perfectly content with people enjoying the XB1, if you like it by all means, thats all that matters. But don't try and pull some fucking 649 numbers out of nowhere and try and use them as facts.

You have 23 in this thread...

21 in the gawd forsaken shitty PS4 thread
      Gawd the green is just gushing from your pores right now.

I would make a religion-Microsoft comparison from that last comment but I don't want to be called a fanboy again because I hurt you and Primetimes feelings
      Last edited by JBregz; 12-31-2013, 07:18 AM.

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
      Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
      Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• JBregz
        Follow me! @JBregzz
        • Nov 2008

Ps. Congrats on 1000 posts, hopefully the next 1000 aren't as retarded.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
        Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
        Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• Primetime
          Thank You Prince
          • Nov 2008

No personal shots guys.

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Primetime
            Do people that don't realize that the US is not the global market make your head hurt too?
            Wait, what? The global figures do include the US. Wtf are you talking about now?
            The hypocrisy spewed on my face. I get butthurt? I stay in this thread. You guys have your PS4 and yet spend your whole time in this thread defending your console with ridiculous sales numbers while we continue to enjoy our console we paid more for and don't give a shit about doing so. Its funny how often yall have to shit on the XB1 just to feel better about your purchase. Some of you guys have more posts in this thread than the PS4 thread. Its redundant. Once we reply to any of your posts, its automatically labeled has getting upset or "butthurt". The TWO out of the THREE posts I have in the PS4 thread were made after you made your stupid fanboy thread. Any negative posts about your beloved PS3.5 in this thread were just simply for a reaction.

I understand the importance of competition. I dont hate the PS4, I just dont care to even bring it up. Its a non factor for me. Its silly, I dont stray into PS4 thread yet can count a list of PS4 fanboys on this site without hesitation just because of THIS thread.

If you take me replying to you as a sign of butthurt, bring the lube next time to make it easier on me you inferior PS4 elite gamer you. You're intimidating me.
            Nice try but maybe you should read more. Your boy PT started the nonsense but continuously claiming that the XBone "has sold twice as many" as the PS4 and I merely posted the sales figures totally discounting his statement. Every time zone so much mentions that a store had loads of them on hand he finds the need to say that in his corner of nowhere ville they have tons of PS4s. Like clockwork.
            It goes both ways so please...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk.

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JBregz
              On a side note, only reason why Twigg bought the XBone is so he could shit on it and claim to not be biased because he owns both consoles. But for a guy who says he enjoys it, I only recall him saying one good thing about the console by calling the camera "slick"
              LOL. I'm not Chodite. I didn't spend $500 on a console solely for that purpose you chuckldhead.

I still remember when that mfer called me to tell me he finally bought a PS3 because Best Buy had some package deal on them. He was giddy with excitement because he could now shit on it but wouldn't have to hear from the MM guys that he didn't own one.

Last edited by Twigg4075; 12-31-2013, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

He greatly points out the mind set of PS4 fanboys. "Ugh, no PS4's, a dozen XB1's!?!, that MUST mean the PS4 is better" "PS4 FTW!" "Xbones suck"

Idiots...
                Just like Xbox fanboys retort by saying there are so many more available because MS is doing such a stellar job of manufacturing them and the US isn't part of the global market.

Comment

• Primetime
                  Thank You Prince
                  • Nov 2008

I've still yet to say xb1 has outsold ps4 in any sense on the global market

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Primetime
                    I've still yet to say xb1 has outsold ps4 in any sense on the global market

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
                    Yet somehow you have made ridiculous statements like the Xbox selling twice as many and that the US isn't part of the global market. Who's the Charlie Kelly imposter again?

Last edited by Twigg4075; 12-31-2013, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• Garrett67
                      Glory Hole Monitor
                      • Feb 2009

What is a fanboy?

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Garrett67
                        What is a fanboy?
                        At this point it's almost like trying to define the meaning of life.

Comment

• Primetime
                          Thank You Prince
                          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                          Yet somehow you have made ridiculous statements like the Xbox selling twice as many and that the US isn't part of the global market. Who's the Charlie Kelly imposter again?

Can't believe I have to repeat myself so many times. I never said US wasn't part of the global market. I said it wasn't the global market. My comments still hold true and you've agreed with them in the PS4 thread.

Comment

• jms493
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Garrett67
                            What is a fanboy?
                            Garrett - I don't want to see you in here again!

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                              War Hero
                              • May 2012

Dead Rising 3 is very meh and looks like a port from the 360 to be honest. But I never cared for the first 2.

Comment

• Derrville
                                Dallas has no coaching...
                                • Jul 2009

I got a xbox one for 340 bucks yesterday and so far its pretty cool. I wish we could upgrade games digitally though like madden, register the game in your name and just download from Xbox live... I dont have the receipt anymore to go to a Microsoft store.

Comment

Working...