Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

I disagree. The wife and I tried playing mp for the first time the other night with Wingsfan77 abd we had nothing but issues. It took forever to get into a game and then when we did we'd only be able to play one game before we were put back into the mp lobby and unable to even continue playing unless we backed out and started the process all over.
    Thus game is a fucking mess.

Comment

• MrBill
      Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
      • Feb 2009

Does MS really think people are going to give them $250 almost a year in advance to pre-order a game after how broken Halo TMCC was?

Comment

• Colonel Angus
        No longer a noob
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Twigg4075
        I disagree. The wife and I tried playing mp for the first time the other night with Wingsfan77 abd we had nothing but issues. It took forever to get into a game and then when we did we'd only be able to play one game before we were put back into the mp lobby and unable to even continue playing unless we backed out and started the process all over.
        Thus game is a fucking mess.
        That sucks. I had one good night of playing this so I was hoping they turned the corner but I guess not. I love halo but at least I have other games to play..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MrBill
          Does MS really think people are going to give them $250 almost a year in advance to pre-order a game after how broken Halo TMCC was?
          What's $250?!?

Comment

• MVPete
            Old School
            • Mar 2008

I'm not downloading the Halo 5 beta. 343 isn't getting anything else from me until they pull their heads out of their asses. MS needs to address their terrible fucking UI as well.

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

How is the mp so fucked up with all of those cloud servers?

Comment

• MVPete
                Old School
                • Mar 2008

I have played like 3 games of the MCC. I'm not really interested in playing the campaigns again either.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                  What's $250?!?
                  Never mind. I see they're releasing a ridiculously overpriced collector's edition.

Comment

• Slateman
                    • Apr 2009

Yes. And I guarantee you that people have already done this. The lemmings will give and give.
                    The king was shaken. He went up to the room over the gateway and wept.
                    As he went, he said: "O my son Absalom! My son, my son Absalom!
                    If only I had died instead of you
                    O Absalom, my son, my son!"

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Slateman
                      Yes. And I guarantee you that people have already done this. The lemmings will give and give.
                      Yup, and then they'll be the most vocal with their complaints when it's broken.

Comment

• MrBill
                        Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                        • Feb 2009

Update from 343-

1.6 5:30PM Update

As we had mentioned before the holidays, the team continues to work on upcoming Halo: The Master Chief Collection updates to improve the existing experience and add new content. We’ve continued this work through the holidays, and have multiple content updates in the works. Our next content update, which will address UI and a variety of other areas, is currently on track for delivery next week. We will provide additional info regarding the exact ETA and final details of the upcoming content update once the certification process is completed.

Additionally, this Thursday, we’ll be updating MCC to include new achievements for Spartan Ops, as well as some additional ones for multiplayer. These will become available this Thursday, 1/8.

Improving your experience with Halo: The Master Chief Collection remains our top priority, and we thank you for your continued feedback and reports on community forums and elsewhere as we prioritize updates for each CU. We will continue to provide the latest information via this thread.

Comment

• Handleit_44
                          Posts a lot
                          • Jun 2009

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Beta Update Program Announced

wat?

Comment

Working...