inFamous

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buzzman
    • Oct 2008

Just starting up on this game. The player movements feels really floaty.

Comment

• KNUBB
      WHITE RONDO
      • Jun 2009

This game is the shit. I can't wait for the sequel

Comment

• Buzzman
        • Oct 2008

I'm officially addicted. Just finished playing for 6 hours during an 8 hour window.

Comment

• Juggernaut
          Sitting on the Sidelines
          • Dec 2008

i got to the 2nd city after getting the first 100%

should pick it back up in 2 weeks or so

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Buzzman
            I'm officially addicted. Just finished playing for 6 hours during an 8 hour window.
            That's exactly what happened to me. I couldn't put it down.

Comment

• Buzzman
              • Oct 2008

Can you go back and 100% the cities after the game?

Comment

• Pills
                Go Blue!
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Buzzman
                Can you go back and 100% the cities after the game?
                Almost positive you can.
                UglyChristmasLights.com - Celebrating 10 years with the 2011 collection!

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

I know there are certain trophies you screw yourself out of though, like I did. I never got the one for sniping a certain amount of enemies while grinding the railroad tracks. Once you beat the game there aren't enough enemies to do it.

Also, make sure when you get the ability to grind, take advantage of it. I dond't and that was another trophy I missed.

Comment

• Garrett67
                    Glory Hole Monitor
                    • Feb 2009

Since this is one of the free games from PSN AND since I just started playing it, I figured I would bump this up.

Like Twigg said (2 years ago LOL) , collecting the blast shards is addictive and I thanked him for the tip on clicking L3. I knew the manual stated that you could see them( shards) on the map but I thought it was the main map.

I'm loving the game so far. Of course, I haven't played games for a long time and suddenly I have 3 to play. None are new but they are new to me . (inFamous, BF2 and Red Dead)

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

Great games are great games, regardless of how old they are. All three of those games are awesome.

The first inFamous still holds up amazingly well considering it's two years old. I should know since I played through on Evil just a few weeks ago.

I got every trophy except for two. I want that Platinum but don't think it will ever happen because one of the trophies is for finding all the blast shards and I'm like 9 shy.

Comment

• bluntside
                        • Jun 2009

I should probably dust off my copy of inFamous and actually finish the storyline. I think I'm nearly done with the second island.

Comment

• Sven Draconian
                          Not a Scandanavian
                          • Feb 2009

I picked this up as one of my freebies. It seems solid, I've probably put in almost 10 hours. I keep spending all my time looking for the dead drops + blast shards, which gets a bit tedious (why I don't play a ton of adventure games that involve collecting things). I have the first city at about 45% right now.

Comment

• Swarley
                            A Special Kind of Cat
                            • Jul 2010

I picked this up as one of my free games as well. Still haven't played it yet, although thinking I might this weekend.

Comment

• DoubleDeuce
                              Spellin' n' shit
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Sven Draconian
                              I picked this up as one of my freebies. It seems solid, I've probably put in almost 10 hours. I keep spending all my time looking for the dead drops + blast shards, which gets a bit tedious (why I don't play a ton of adventure games that involve collecting things). I have the first city at about 45% right now.
                              You don't HAVE to collect them you know?

Comment

• Twigg4075
                                Kindergarten Cop
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Sven Draconian
                                Originally posted by DoubleDeuce
                                You don't HAVE to collect them you know?
                                What DD said. Not to mention that you will probably drive yourself crazy anyway. On my second playthrough I scoured every island to the best of my abilities and was still 9 blast shards short.

Comment

Working...