X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TeflonDonny
    Deal....No Deal
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Proof21
    This game is freaking insane. Who all plays on the PS3? Once I get decent we need to roll!
    Add me to your friends list. I play every other night.

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

Crawmerax is a joke. My cousin and I, along with a random, tried to take him down last night. After dying twenty times we gave up.

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

After rumors have been swirling for a while now, Gearbox officially announced today that a FOURTH DLC pack is coming next month. Woot!

Now I just hope that the other rumour is true that they will also be releasing a GOTY type edition of the game with all the DLC, possibly coinciding with, or shortly after, the release of the new DLC. I would gladly buy the PS3 version and play through this awesome game again.

Comment

• Primetime
          Thank You Prince
          • Nov 2008

Just rented this from Gamefly. Game should be here in the morning. Anything I should know before starting?

Comment

• Maynard
            stupid ass titles
            • Feb 2009

game feels kind of blah so far. i am just at the beginning doing these starter missions. I am on the one where you find the guys food then go buy a grenade. Very early on, but more turned off then turned on. everytime i pick up a weapon it equips so i have to pause to the menu and change guns back around again, kind of annoying.

I chose the sniper guy and that was a mistake cause its not fun trying to target enemies moving towards you. you can target 1 from a distance then they all bum rush you. I find myself just backpedaling while firing my pistol at them while they rush me

oh well, still early so i hope it picks up

Comment

• jms493
              • Feb 2009

I think it is a coop game IMO. Finding all the cool guns is awesome. I am not sure why it auto equips.......thats wrong. Didn't happen in my game. Some of the Monsters are cool. Leveling is always fun.

But again....its a coop game. I imagine it being blah also by myself.

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                Formerly ravensownall17
                • Feb 2009

I believe if you hold down the button to pick up an item it auto-equips it...think you need to just tap the button when picking things up. I may have that backwards, it's been a while since I've played this.

Comment

• Maynard
                  stupid ass titles
                  • Feb 2009

i will try that...thanks for the tip

it feels like it would be better as a coop game...to bad nobody is playing it

Comment

• wingsfan77
                    • Aug 2009

plus the more people you have in a game the better the weapon drops are

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BazookaJoe5
                      I believe if you hold down the button to pick up an item it auto-equips it...think you need to just tap the button when picking things up. I may have that backwards, it's been a while since I've played this.
                      What he said.
                      Originally posted by Maynard
                      i will try that...thanks for the tip

it feels like it would be better as a coop game...to bad nobody is playing it
                      It definitely is awesome co-op. No one is playing because it's old a shit now. I'll be all over it again when the new DLC comes out though.

If you need help somewhere I'll jump on.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gearbox Software's runaway hit Borderlands is, officially, getting a "Game of the Year" style re-release, compiling anything and everything Borderlands into one complete, Claptrap-filled package.

Looks like i will in fact be replaying through this awesome game on the PS3! Woot!

Comment

• IamMedellin
                          Everything Burns...
                          • Nov 2008

oh shit...

..n Need sum help with Moxxxi

Comment

• Buzzman
                            • Oct 2008

if I buy it on the ps3, you going to play with me Twigg?

Comment

• KNUBB
                              WHITE RONDO
                              • Jun 2009

I'll buy the game of the year edition

Comment

• Primetime
                                Thank You Prince
                                • Nov 2008

I started with a Hunter and made the switch to Soldier when my roommate wanted to start playing too. The scorpio turret absolutely demolishes the bloodwing. I'm mostly a shotgun guy too so it fits the soldier much better.

Comment

Working...