NBA Franchise of the Year: Passion. Pride. Pacers.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mfbmike
    Goat****er
    • Nov 2008

Pacers Weekly Stats Update:

Starters:

Reserves:

Players Of The Week:

Western Conference

Carmelo Anthony - Denver Nuggets

Eastern Conference

Gerald Wallace - Charlotte Bobcats

Weekly Conference Standings Update:

1. (2-0)

2. (2-0)

3. (2-0)

4. (1-0)

5. (1-0)

6. (1-0)

7. (1-1)

8. (1-1)

9. (1-1)

10. (1-1)

11. (0-1)

12. (0-2)

13. (0-2)

14. (0-2)

15. (0-2)

1. (2-0)

2. (2-0)

3. (2-0)

4. (1-0)

5. (1-0)

6. (1-1)

7. (1-1)

8. (1-1)

9. (1-1)

10. (0-1)

11. (0-1)

12. (0-1)

13. (0-1)

14. (0-2)

15. (0-2)

Comment

• mfbmike
      Goat****er
      • Nov 2008

Pacers Kick Off Home Opener With 23-3 Run; Put On A Clinic Against Knicks

Starting Lineups:
      Jamal Crawford (80) PG (82) Nate Robinson
      Ricky Davis (78) SG (82) Demar Derozan
      Danny Granger (90) SF (81) Danilo Galinari
      Tyler Hansbrough (83) PF (83) David Lee
      Chris Kaman (89) C (78) Eddy Curry

(1-1) 120 vs 75 (1-1)

Gerald Green and the other Pacers reserves got significant playing time as the Pacers blew out the Knicks, scoring 17 points in the Pacers home opener.

Top Performers:
      Player Of The Game:

Marquis Daniels

Quote Of The Game:
      "Coming back and playing like we did tonight after our collapse in Denver the other night was important. Not to mention, tonight was our first time in front of our home town fans. We were in control right from the get go and never looked back. Our reserves were able to get some really good playing time out there after the half as well." - Danny Granger

Next Game:
      Last edited by mfbmike; 03-18-2009, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• Lupe
        Posts a lot
        • Nov 2008

Is that number 4 guy Tyler? rofl

Originally posted by Len B
        Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• LC AAU
          • Oct 2008

^^^ That's Randolph lol. Fucking anal buttsecks, I like it.
          sig is too big, resize it

Comment

• SuperNova854
            Hobo Pride
            • Nov 2008

wow lupe fails at life. killer blow out

1984 Record: 44-38 (9th in west)
            1985 Record: 42-40 (7th in west; 1st round exit)
            1986 Record: 51-31 (3rd in west; swept in finals)

The Grizzlies theme this season should be : "This Season, We're Doing It For The Lulz"

Comment

• SuperNova854
              Hobo Pride
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by skbballer34
              damn this is long
              thats what she said

1984 Record: 44-38 (9th in west)
              1985 Record: 42-40 (7th in west; 1st round exit)
              1986 Record: 51-31 (3rd in west; swept in finals)

The Grizzlies theme this season should be : "This Season, We're Doing It For The Lulz"

Comment

• The Messenger
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by mfbmike
                Because of 2k's shitty incoming prospect editing system and not being able to edit how players look, the prospect I edited to make it Tyler was a black bald dude. It looks nothing like him irl. That's why I'm kinda shying away from doing that. His game is just like his, but again, he looks nothing like him. Not even the same race! lol. I really should've picked a white prospect when I made Tyler lol.
                haha. I don't know why 2K did that. In my Kings chise I did way back when, I just edited the white guys to be white guys, and black guys to be black guys. You have to mess around with the order though, or else you'll have too many highly rated guys.

Click the banner above or below to visit the greatest chises on Earth!

Comment

• The Messenger
                  • Nov 2008

One of the members on here named DragonsRule noticed that problem and updated the rosters to fix that problem for the PS3. Don't know if Mike used those rosters though.

Comment

• Justo
                    GFX Crew
                    • Dec 2008

knicks are horrible lol

Comment

• The Messenger
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by HappyGoLucky
                      hey mike can u possibly give me tell me where u got ur sliders.
                      I'm sure he could do both, young man.

Comment

• mfbmike
                        Goat****er
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Random Hero
                        Damn, you fucking rocked them. Nice to see Green getting some playing time too.
                        Yeah, my reserves pretty much played the entire second half. It owned. lol.

Originally posted by Lupe
                        Is that number 4 guy Tyler? rofl
                        You're as dumb as dirt.

Originally posted by SuperNova854
                        wow lupe fails at life. killer blow out
                        At one point, I was up like 78-39. I was like god damn! lol. At least Derozan had a dece game. I knew you'd be in here to see how he did. lol.

Originally posted by The Messenger
                        haha. I don't know why 2K did that. In my Kings chise I did way back when, I just edited the white guys to be white guys, and black guys to be black guys. You have to mess around with the order though, or else you'll have too many highly rated guys.
                        See, I would've done that but draft would've been fux0red imo. I basically looked at the incoming prospects, and took the best existing prospects to make them the real ones. Otherwise all the randomized prospects had the chance of being selected first. I just went down the list and edited from there. It's funny, in that last game, Derozan looked like a shorter, skinnier version of Alonzo Mourning. hahaa.

Originally posted by Scud
                        How did you get it to where the players rating won't increase to 90+ after every season? My hornets chise had everyone increasing at least +7 by the end of the reg season.
                        Not sure. Although I always start with the 11/06 (release date) rosters as opposed to the most recent roster updates. I manually edit rosters up to date. I hate the way 2k's roster updates work as far as ratings go. A guy has an awesome week and they bump him up 2/3 points. Fuck that. The default ratings are best. Granger is just now getting to the 90 rating. Had I used the most up to date rosters when I started this, he'd have started out as a 90 and probably been like a 95 right now. That's dumb.

Originally posted by The Messenger
                        One of the members on here named DragonsRule noticed that problem and updated the rosters to fix that problem for the PS3. Don't know if Mike used those rosters though.
                        No, I did not.

Originally posted by Justo
                        knicks are horrible lol
                        Yeah they are. Once they lose Curry and get rid of the horrible bench, they'll be better. Looks like they will build around Derozan/Lee/Galinari. I mean, they have no depth at all. Besides Harrington/Duhon and maybe Chandler, they have nothing. And that's not saying much.

Comment

• mfbmike
                          Goat****er
                          • Nov 2008

Pacers Blow Out Knicks In Home Opener

In Danny Granger's mind, the worst part of last season for the Indiana Pacers was how they lost a number of games to inferior teams.

“That has to change,” Granger said.

Indiana is off to a fine start in that quest.

Marquis Daniels had 19 points to go with 7 rebounds and 5 assists. Brandon rush finished with 27 on 4-5 shooting from beyond the arch as the Pacers easily defeated the Knicks 120-75 in their home opener Monday night.

The 45 point massacre marks marks the largest victory margin for Indiana in Pacers history, let alone a home opener. And already, the Pacers have gotten to a place last year’s club never saw: 2-1.

The Pacers started off last year's season with a dismal 0-4 start, before falling as far back as 8-16, before finishing the season at an impressive 43-39.

A 23-3 run in the 1st quarter turned it into a rout for the Pacers, which gave up 47 points in a 4th quarter meltdown in Denver only a couple nights back—but looked nothing like the defensively challenged club that took the floor at the Pepsi Center.

"And I think we can get better," Pacers center Chris Kaman said.

New York didn’t hit the 60-point mark until 6 minutes remained.

“There is no explanation for it,” Knicks Coach Mike D'Antoni said.

Danny Granger scored 14 points for the Pacers. Jamal Crawford finished with 11 points and 5 assists, and like Granger, they both sat out the entire 2nd half. With the increase in minutes lastnight, Gerald Green scored 17 including one of his patented throwdowns while Anthony Randolph recorded a solid double double.

“They came out right away, set the tone and buried us,” said Knicks rookie guard Demar Derozan, who led the Knicks with 22 points.
                          Last edited by mfbmike; 03-18-2009, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• mfbmike
                            Goat****er
                            • Nov 2008

Granger Earning The Nickname "Sixer Killer" As He Knocks Down Another Late Dagger In Philly

Starting Lineups:
                            Jamal Crawford (80) PG (82) Louis Williams
                            Ricky Davis (77) SG (90) Andre Iguodala
                            Danny Granger (90) SF (80) Thaddeus Young
                            Tyler Hansbrough (83) PF (92) Elton Brand
                            Chris Kaman (88) C (83) Samuel Dalambert

(2-1) 107 @ 106 (1-1)

Granger's double double and late game heroics, including this late shot to put the Pacers up 1, lead the Pacers to a win.

Top Performers:
                            Player Of The Game:

Danny Granger

Quote Of The Game:
                            "If you thought the Sixers were talented last year, pfft, you should see them now. They have developed into quite a contender in the East. It was a close game from beginning to end. Luckily, we got the stops when we needed to down the stretch and Danny was there to knock down that last secomd shot to put us up. He had big games and buzzer beaters in this building last season and this season appears to be no different." - Pacers Head Coach Jim O' Brien

Next Game:

Comment

• mfbmike
                              Goat****er
                              • Nov 2008

So yeah, Sixers starting lineup is pretty nice. They also have wally, willie green, sam young (rookie), sergio rodriguez and mareese speights off the bench. pretty nice 2nd unit imo. That was a nailbiter. whew.

Comment

• Maestro
                                ♫Just Like Music♫
                                • Nov 2008

Nice start to the season Mike.

Comment

Working...