NBA Franchise of the Year: Passion. Pride. Pacers.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mfbmike
    Goat****er
    • Nov 2008

They really need to put a disclaimer on games like these that if you choose to play with a shitty team you run the risk of throwing your controller at the wall.

Comment

• Jax
      JarrettLeger.com
      • Oct 2008

nice

Comment

• mfbmike
        Goat****er
        • Nov 2008

Daniels 30 Not Enough To Overcome Pacers 3rd Quarter Meltdown

Starting Lineups:
        T.J. Ford PG Rajon Rondo
        Marquis Daniels SG Ray Allen
        Wally Szczerbiak SF Paul Pierce
        Chris Wilcox PF Kevin Garnett
        Chris Kaman C Kendrick Perkins

(7-12) 109 @ 119 (12-9)

Marquis Daniels drives to the hoop and draws contact from Kevin Garnett. Daniels scored a season high 30 points in the Pacers 3rd loss to the Celtics this season.

Top Performers:
        Player Of The Game:

Kevin Garnett

Quote Of The Game:
        "Once again, neck and neck with them throughout the whole 1st half. Went into the half knotted up at 50. Got Kevin and Ray both into foul trouble in the 3rd and still managed to have them drop 40 on us in the quarter. Obviously Paul Pierce is a very skilled player and stepped up bigtime in his teammates absence but this is not understandable at all." - Pacers GM Larry Bird

Next Game:

Comment

• Flight24
          Jesus' Dad.
          • Nov 2008

sick game with daniels man, really liking this.

hey listen i just started a blazers chise lol, and im looking to do screenshots for the first time, but i'm having trouble uploading them. i know how to use reelmaker and how to save my screenshot, i just don't know how to upload. would you be able to help?

Comment

• mfbmike
            Goat****er
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by G-House
            As far as playoffs you're on the outside looking in. Hopefully you can get up there in that up and coming powerhouse being the Eastern Conference. Nice chise though, great detail.
            Yep, first time I've ever been in this situation. It's kinda nice though. Different.

Thanks G-House. Haven't seen you in a while. It's nice here despite what you might've seen in that other thread. You should come around more often. :D

Originally posted by Flight24
            sick game with daniels man, really liking this.

hey listen i just started a blazers chise lol, and im looking to do screenshots for the first time, but i'm having trouble uploading them. i know how to use reelmaker and how to save my screenshot, i just don't know how to upload. would you be able to help?
            Yeah, best game with him so far this season. He's actually been knocking down shots these past 2 games. Some games I am as cold as ice with him. He isn't exactly the best free throw shooter either.

If you know how to use the reelmaker and save the screenshot, you got the hard part of the way. Once you save the screenshot, just load it, like you were loading an association or whatever and then hit the O button (Ps3) to upload. Whatever button corresponds to the button on the right on the 360 controller would be the button to upload. Then it'll show up on the 2k community site.

Comment

• -Ray27Rice-
              Noob
              • Jan 2009

Nice chise man. Looks great.

Comment

• packersfan4eva
                Ryan Luxem
                • Dec 2008

im not a huge follower in the nba section, but i LOVE the pacers. good job with this

Originally posted by Miggyfan99
                I would get fucked in the ass for WS tickets too... only if Miguel was playing though

Comment

• LC AAU
                  • Oct 2008

wtf no DerMarr update douche lick?
                  sig is too big, resize it

Comment

• mfbmike
                    Goat****er
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by LC AAU
                    wtf no DerMarr update douche lick?
                    Bench sucked balls this game.

Comment

• mfbmike
                      Goat****er
                      • Nov 2008

Granger Eager To Play

Indiana Pacers swingman Danny Grange could make his return from a strained achilles tendon injury next Wednesday when the Pacers host the Golden State Warriors if he doesn't suffer any setbacks in the following week of practice.

"He's progressing well," Pacers coach Jim O'Brien said before Sunday's game against Boston. "It will be great to have him in uniform again."

Granger is practicing with the team and often scrimmages afterward with teammates. Wally Szczberbiak, who has been starting in his place, will slide to the starting 2 spot while Marquis Daniels will find way back to his the 6th man role upon Granger's return.

The Pacers have 4 more games to play before Granger's projected return, all of which are on the road against Eastern conference teams. Toronto, the Pistons, Milwaukee and Washington.

The Pacers are 2-7 since Granger's injury.

Comment

• mfbmike
                        Goat****er
                        • Nov 2008

I was 5-6 and about to hit .500 before Granger went down. God damn that sucks.

Comment

• mfbmike
                          Goat****er
                          • Nov 2008

Pacers Defense Arrives Late As Losing Streak Reaches 4

Starting Lineups:
                          T.J. Ford PG Jose Calderon
                          Marquis Daniels SG Anthony Parker
                          Wally Szczerbiak SF Jason Kapono
                          Chris Wilcox PF Chris Bosh
                          Chris Kaman C Jermaine O' Neal

(7-13) 114 @ 120 (8-12)

T.J. Ford scored a game high 32 points against his former team, 20 of which came in the 1st quarter.

Top Performers:
                          Player Of The Game:

Jermaine O' Neal

Quote Of The Game:
                          "Yeah, people will say our defense was the reason we lost this one but in the past couple of games, our bench hasn't given us the boost we've gotten used to getting. Willie (Solomon) came off their bench and dropped 12 on us while noone on our bench managed to get into double figures. In close games like this, the bench guys are the X-factor." - Pacers Coach Jim O' Brien

Next Game:

Comment

• mfbmike
                            Goat****er
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by codizzle42
                            *MIKE*

Tough times without Granger, but should be real nice to have him back so soon.
                            So soon? lol, not soon enough! It's already been 10 games without him and I've gone 2-8.

I have 3 more games without him. Meh, could've been worse I suppose, he could've been out for the season. lol.

Hopefully I can turn things around once he gets back and get back to at least .500.

Comment

• packersfan4eva
                              Ryan Luxem
                              • Dec 2008

dang, better get this team turned around

Originally posted by Miggyfan99
                              I would get fucked in the ass for WS tickets too... only if Miguel was playing though

Comment

• LC AAU
                                • Oct 2008

ZOMG no DerMarr update?!?!!?!!?!?

ZOMG Where did you get your pictures?!?!!?!?!?

You'll get better once you get better with DerMarr and Granger comes back,
                                sig is too big, resize it

Comment

Working...