Clear All
  • chazmaniandevil
    Son of Hades
    • Nov 2008

Comment

• Justo
      GFX Crew
      • Dec 2008

looks great but my only request is you add a screenshot and it will be awesome

Comment

• packersfan4eva
        Ryan Luxem
        • Dec 2008

Do you guys like my website? I think it's pretty sweet, if you ask me. And if you click on the links right below my DrewHenson.com heading, it'll take you to special pages that have all that information on it! I know, I know, I haven't actually updated any of them yet. But I'm getting around to it. I will put this year's stats under "Career Stats" in a couple of minutes. But anyways, this is pretty sweet.

I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that LSU beat USC in the BCS National Championship Game, 28-21. The good news is that I set a couple of records in our last game, including the Oklahoma Sooners CAREER Receiving Touchdowns Record, with 33 touchdowns. Sam Bradford set a couple of records too, breaking the Oklahoma Sooners records for Passing yards and Touchdowns in a season. That's pretty awesome.

Well, this is kinda short since I'm heading to my parents house for the off-season. I'm outta here; peace.

Originally posted by Miggyfan99
        I would get fucked in the ass for WS tickets too... only if Miguel was playing though

Comment

• packersfan4eva
          Ryan Luxem
          • Dec 2008

January 10, 2009

Do you guys like my website? I think it's pretty sweet, if you ask me. And if you click on the links right below my DrewHenson.com heading, it'll take you to special pages that have all that information on it! I know, I know, I haven't actually updated any of them yet. But I'm getting around to it. I will put this year's stats under "Career Stats" in a couple of minutes. But anyways, this is pretty sweet.

I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that LSU beat USC in the BCS National Championship Game, 28-21. The good news is that I set a couple of records in our last game, including the Oklahoma Sooners CAREER Receiving Touchdowns Record, with 33 touchdowns. Sam Bradford set a couple of records too, breaking the Oklahoma Sooners records for Passing yards and Touchdowns in a season. That's pretty awesome.

Well, this is kinda short since I'm heading to my parents house for the off-season. I'm outta here; peace.[/quote]

I would get fucked in the ass for WS tickets too... only if Miguel was playing though

Comment

• kyhadley
            Carefree
            • Oct 2008

umm, whats the difference?

Comment

• packersfan4eva
              Ryan Luxem
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by kyhadley
              umm, whats the difference?
              the date is in the 2nd 1

Comment

• kyhadley
                Carefree
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by packersfan4eva
                the date is in the 2nd 1
                oh.

Comment

• packersfan4eva
                  Ryan Luxem
                  • Dec 2008

so waddya think?

Comment

• Bomberooski
                    #GoHawks
                    • Feb 2009

so waddya think?
                    2nd one.
                    I give rep not thanks
                    My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• Deegeezy
                      Noob
                      • Jul 2009

Image limit test

Click here to check out my NCAA '13 Dynasty Report:

Comment

• Deegeezy
                        Noob
                        • Jul 2009

MM Compatability test :

DEEGEEZY'S BAYLOR BEARS DYNASTY
                        Introduction
                        After a very successful tenure at Northwestern, Coach D.Geezy embarks on a new journey in his college football career taking control of one of the Big 12's doormats. Depleted of talent at all positions and playing in one of the most competetive conferences in college football, the Baylor Bears represent what could be the biggest challenge of Geezy's career. Geezy had this to say at his fall practice opening press conference:
                        "We're going to slowly implement the style of football we'd like to play here and that's smash-mouth football. We're going to get rid of the run and gun, spread offense crap that has not worked here and you'll see us evolve over time into a grind-it-out, power running offense and a hit-em-in-the-mouth defense. I plan to implement a 3-4 defense that will feature fast linebackers and relies on pressure from all angles.
                        "We do not intend for this to be a slow rebuild. We want to win out of the gates."
                        -----------------------------------
                        Gameplay Settings
                        Level: Heisman
                        Quarter Legnth: 8 minutes
                        Sliders: CPU DEF Awareness, CPU DEF Knockdowns, & CPU DEF Tackling turned up to 99%. CPU RB Ability turned up to 80% & CPU Run Blocking turned up to 60%. CPU QB Accuracy, CPU Pass Blocking, CPU WR Catching turned up to 99%. HUM DEF Interceptions down to 0%. CPU and HUM kickoff legnth turned up to 85% & CPU and HUM punt legnth turned up to 75%
                        Penalties: Offensive holding, false start, & clipping up to 99%. Roughing the passer & roughing the kicker down to 10%, face mask down to 10%, and unsportsmanlike conduct down to 0%.
                        Rosters: Kle's
                        All games played, no simming allowed
                        Off-Season Budget
                        - "Discipline" budget will always remain 45%. Budget between training and recruiting can be altered without restriction. The high discipline number should offset any chance of recruiting becoming too easy or training becoming too beneficial.
                        The Recruiting Rules Handbook

Recruiting Incentive Program
                        - Only one 4-star player (or blue chip player along the offensive line or interior defensive line) can be targeted during in-season recruiting and unless certain conditions are met, only one 4-star player can be signed in an off-season. In order to sign more than one 4-star player in the off-season, these conditions must be met:
                        - If team wins 8 overall games OR wins a bowl game, one additional 4-star player may be signed in the following off-season.
                        - If team wins 10 overall games OR wins a January bowl game OR wins the Big 12 Championship Game, two additional 4-star players may be signed in the following off-season.
                        - If team wins a BCS bowl game, three additional 4-star players may be signed in the following off-season.
                        - Two four star players is the equivalent of one blue chip player. If a blue chip player is signed in in-season recruiting, then the automatically allotted 4-star off-season player is voided. Furthermore, a blue chip player at PK, P, OG, or C is the equivalent of a 4-star player.
                        - If 4-star player is not signed in in-season, 1 extra can be signed in the off-season regardless of record/bowl incentives. This is also applicable in regards to the "blue chip rule"
                        - Starting with the 2014 off-season, for every 4-star player signed, a 2-star player must be signed. For every blue chip player, two 2-star players must be signed. In the reverse spirit of the "blue chip rule," one 1-star player equals two 2-star players and a walk-on equals three 2-star players.
                        In-Season
                        - 15 players must be targeted
                        - All recruits must have either an A+, A, or A- field awareness/GPA
                        - A conscious effort must be made to recruit players with at least average discipline and to drop recruitment of players who are found to have poor discipline
                        Off-Season
                        - No cutting players
                        - Don't sign more players than you have openings. If you over-recruit, cut from the guys who signed the final week.
                        - Absolutley, positively NO talking players out of leaving school early or transferring
                        - All recruits must have either an A+, A, or A- field awareness/GPA
                        - A conscious effort must be made to recruit players with at least average discipline and to drop recruitment of players who are found to have poor discipline

Program Standards
                        Any player who commits an infraction must be suspended for at least the recommended amount of quarters/weeks. Ignoring an infraction is not allowed.

Non-conference Scheduling Rules
                        No set rules - Just try to keep it realistic
                        Banned "Money" Plays
                        None
                        Dynasty House Rules/Settings Amendments
                        - Make a concious effort not to use the same play more than once in the same half of a game.
                        - Limit use of the option play to once or twice per game at most.
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Disclaimer: The following story lines, game results, etc. are purely fictitious and are for entertainment purposes only. Any story/article posted that any person(s) from the University of Baylor feels is inappropriate will be taken down immediately upon notification. Nevertheless, if anyone truly does take this thing seriously, please seek help.

-----------------
                        Baylor Bears Head Coach D.Geezy's Totals

Head Coach Dee Geezy
                        Coach Information (7th Year)

Coach Prestige: :5stars2:
                        Career Record w/ Baylor: 67-25
                        Current Season: 11-1
                        Current Streak: L-1
                        Winning Seasons: 6
                        Longest Win Streak: 12
                        Longest Losing Streak: 2
                        Record vs. Top 25: 26-13
                        Record vs. Rivals : 20-6
                        Bowl Record: 5-0
                        Conference Titles: 2
                        National Titles: 0
                        Audience Information
                        Regional Broadcasts x 47 37-10
                        National Broadcasts x 44 30-14
                        Average Attendance: 52,595
                        Season Final Results

2008: 8-5 (Defeated Ball State 37-34 in Texas Bowl)
                        2009: 4-8 (No bowl game)
                        2010: 11-3 (Defeated BYU 27-14 in Tostitos Fiesta Bowl)
                        2011: 9-4 (Defeated Tulsa 41-20 in Texas Bowl)
                        2012: 12-2 (Defeated USC 27-6 in Tostitos Fiesta Bowl)
                        2013: 12-2 (Defeated South Carolina 45-10 in AT&T Cotton Bowl)

Big 12 Game Results
                        [block]

Opponent 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2013 2014 .
                        Colorado DNP | HL 20-35 | DNP | DNP | AW 39-20 | HW 52-14 | NL 21-28* |
                        Iowa State HW 32-31 | DNP | HW 45-10 | AW 42-07 | DNP | DNP | | HW 63-14
                        Kansas DNP | AL 23-38 | NW 10-02*| DNP | HW 52-00 | AW 59-06 | |
                        Kansas State DNP | AL 16-27 | DNP | DNP | HW 27-20 | AW 17-14 | |
                        Missouri HW 20-10 | DNP | HW 24-21 | AW 24-21 | NW 31-10*| DNP | | HW 37-06
                        Nebraska AW 20-17 | DNP | AL 33-45 | HW 29-07 | DNP | DNP | | AW 28-14
                        Oklahoma HL 07-52 | AL 27-49 | HW 31-14 | AL 09-13 | HW 41-35 | AW 10-07 | | HL 13-17
                        Oklahoma State AW 16-10 | HL 14-17 | AW 14-13 | HW 12-10 | AW 27-24 | HW 48-00 | | AW 29-07
                        Texas AL 20-23 | HW 20-17 | AW 27-17 | HL 00-24 | AW 42-07 | HW 38-03 | | AW 23-00
                        Texas A&M HL 07-34 | AW 24-17 | HW 17-07 | AW 13-07 | HW 55-28 | AL 07-21 | | HW 26-09
                        Texas Tech AW 28-17 | HW 37-00 | AW 14-07 | HW 24-00 | AL 23-28 | HW 12-07 | | AW 27-21
                        Key:
                        H - home game
                        A - away game
                        N - neutral site game
                        W - win
                        L - loss
                        DNP - did not play
                        * - Big 12 Championship Game[/block]
                        Last edited by Deegeezy; 07-10-2009, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• Deegeezy
                          Noob
                          • Jul 2009

NR17 -- x8-3 (5-3)
                          #313 -- 11-1 (7-1)

Bears third-string QB Brett Smith scores on an apparent game-winning 5-yard touchdown run which would have given Baylor a 19-17 lead as time expired however the play got called back due to a holding penalty on freshman LT Brian Jefferson. By rule, the offensive penalty ended the game and in effect ended Baylor's hopes of a BCS National Championship Game appearance.
                          "THE CALL"

Holding penalty negates 5-yard touchdown run by third-string QB Brett Smith on game's final play as Sooners stun #3 Baylor 17-13 in regular season finale | LT Jefferson the culprit of call that will go down in Waco infamy as Bears squander BCS National Championship opportunity | Team now must clear mind as they prepare to avenge last season's 28-21 loss to Colorado in Big XII Championship Game rematch

The Baylor Bears' national championship dreams came to a screaching halt Saturday as they fell to the Oklahoma Sooners 17-13 in one of the most devasting endings to a game in NCAA history. With his team trailing 17-13 with 0:05 remaining and facing a 4th and goal from the 5-yard line, Bears third string QB Brett Smith, subbing for a benched Brandon Moss, scrambled around the left end for an apparent game-winning touchdown just as the clock expired. However, freshman LT Brian Jefferson was called for holding which negated the touchdown and by rule ended the ball game.
                          Smith was inserted into the game following a horrific performance by Moss. Moss, 80 overall and the replacement for Bears' star Heisman candidate QB Cameron Pollard who was injured for the season two weeks ago, went 3 of 7 for just 22 yards and three interceptions before being pulled late in the second quarter. His second thrown interception was returned for a 37-yard touchdown by Sooners DE Terrance Herring giving them a 17-0 lead.
                          His replacement Smith, an 85 overall redshirt senior, finished 20 of 42 for 357 yards and one touchdown and nearly completed one of the most epic comebacks in college football history. However it was not meant to be after his team's 10-play 68-yard march which took up the game's final 1:42 would end with the heartbreaking holding call.
                          "I've been involved in a lot of games over my college career and I must say that based on everything that was on the line this is the sickest I have felt after a game," said Bears head coach D.Geezy.
                          "Most coaches would say that you have to move on from something like this especially considering that we have a conference title game coming up but it is going to take us some time to get over this one. That final drive was such an emotional roller-coaster."
                          "At one moment you're thinking this game would go down in Baylor history like John Elway's "The Drive." Now this game will be forever remembered around here as "The Call."
                          Baylor and Oklahoma have now played in four consecutive games that have gone down to the wire. Last year's game ended in a 10-7 Bears win in which the Bears got the benefit of a controversial fumble recovery in the fourth quarter to clinch their first ever victory in Norman. In 2012, the Bears scored on the final play in regulation to tie the game and eventually defeated the Sooners 41-35 in triple overtime. The previous season, the Sooners scored 13 straight fourth quarter points to win a 13-9 defensive battle at home.
                          "We knew this would be a close game just because of the history of this series and unfortunately we just did not make enough big plays," said Geezy.
                          "Now we just have to go back, lick our wounds and get ready for Colorado but like I said, that will be tough to do in the immediate future.
                          "No decision has been made yet from a quarterback perspective but that is certainly one of the things that we have to evaluate. Quite frankly, neither quarterback was as efficient as we'd like them to be but Brett certainly did a great job of generating big plays for us."
                          Baylor (11-1, 7-1) will have the next 3 weeks off before facing Colorado (10-2, 6-2) in the 2014 Big XII Championship Game. The Buffaloes upset the then-10th ranked Bears 28-21 in last season's conference title game.
                          Notes: The Bears squandered two opportunities for field goals in the second half which would have completely changed the complexion of the game. Freshman PK Jesse Walton missed a 45-yard field goal short in the third quarter which would have made the score 17-6. Midway through the fourth quarter, a holding penalty on C Chris James pushed the Bears out of field goal range on 4th down and forced the team to have to punt. A field goal in that spot would have made the score 17-16 with just under 5 minutes remaining. Either field goal would have put the Bears in position to kick a game-winner in the game's final moments....Baylor's loss ends a school-record 12-game winning streak dating back to the final game of the 2013 season....Saturday afternoon's loss was the Bears' first conference home loss since a 24-0 loss to Texas in week 10 of the 2011 season. The team had won 12 consecutive home conference games prior to Saturday's loss to the Sooners.
                          Code:

[B][B][U]Box Score[/U][/B] [/B]
                          [B]                            1st   2nd   3rd   4th   Final[/B]
                          [IMG]http://i.cnn.net/si/images/football/ncaa/logos/oklahoma_30.gif [/IMG] Oklahoma   8-3 (5-3) --  7     10     0     0     17
                          [IMG]http://i.cnn.net/si/images/football/ncaa/logos/baylor_30.gif[/IMG] #3 Baylor 11-1 (7-1) --  0      3     7     3     13
                          [U][B]1st[/B][/U]
                          [IMG]http://i.cnn.net/si/images/football/ncaa/logos/oklahoma_30.gif [/IMG]: 34 yd TD pass from Brooks to Lacey (Dahl kick) 3:25 -- 0-7
                          [U][B]2nd[/B][/U]
                          [IMG]http://i.cnn.net/si/images/football/ncaa/logos/oklahoma_30.gif [/IMG]: 35 yd FG by Dahl 3:51 -- 0-10
                          [IMG]http://i.cnn.net/si/images/football/ncaa/logos/oklahoma_30.gif [/IMG]: 37 yd INT return for TD by Herring (Dahl kick) 3:36 -- 0-17
                          [IMG]http://i.cnn.net/si/images/football/ncaa/logos/baylor_30.gif[/IMG]: 38 yd FG by Walton 0:00 -- 3-17
                          [U][B]3rd[/B][/U]
                          [IMG]http://i.cnn.net/si/images/football/ncaa/logos/baylor_30.gif[/IMG]: 31 yd TD pass from Smith to Galloway (Walton kick) 0:15 -- 10-17
                          [U][B]4th[/B][/U]
                          [IMG]http://i.cnn.net/si/images/football/ncaa/logos/baylor_30.gif[/IMG]: 21 yd FG by Walton 5:27 -- 13-17

[B][U]Notable Statistics[/U][/B] 
                          * - IMPACT player
                          [IMG]http://i.cnn.net/si/images/football/ncaa/logos/baylor_30.gif[/IMG] [B]#3 Baylor [/B]

[U]Passing                      Rating   COMP  ATT  YARDS  TD   INT   [/U] 
                          18-QB Brandon Moss(rs-so)       0.0     3     7    22    0    3
                          - benched in second quarter (performance) | Did not return
                          13-QB Brett Smith(rs-sr)      126.9    20    42   357    1    0
                          16-QB Brandon Bowen(rs-fr)    150.4     1     1     6    0    0

[U]Rushing                        ATT   YDS  TD [/U]
                          36-RB Keith Marks(rs-so)        10    34   0
                          34-RB Dustin Bulman(so)          2     2   0
                          18-QB Brandon Moss(rs-so)        1    -8   0
                          13-QB Brett Smith(rs-sr)         5   -29   0

[U]Receiving                      REC   YDS  TD[/U]
                          11-WR James Walker(so)           7   134   0
                          83-WR Evan Thomas(sr)            6    63   0
                          86-WR Taylor Vaughn(rs-sr)       5   106   0
                           7-WR D.J. Galloway(sr)          3    52   1
                          36-RB Keith Marks(rs-so)         1     3   0
                          88-TE Kyle Campbell(sr)          1    25   0
                          34-RB Dustin Bulman(so)          1     2   0

[U]Defensive                      TKLS  TFL  SCK  INT[/U]
                           8-FS Dustin Heinz(sr)          13    3    1    0
                          58-LB Darryl Carter(rs-sr)       7    0    0    0
                          56-LB *Marvin Banks(jr)          4    0    0    0
                          22-SS Cedric Dennis(so)          2    0    0    1
                          91-LB Jovon Allen(fr)            0    0    0    1 

[U]Kicking                        FG Made FG ATT Long  Missed  XP MADE XP ATT [/U]
                          26-PK Jesse Walton(fr)           2       3     38     45      1       1

[B][U]Baylor Team Stats: [/U][/B]
                          384 total offensive yards
                          18 carries -1 rushing yards
                          4 sacks allowed
                          5-17 (29%) 3rd down conversions
                          3 offensive turnovers
                          10 penalties 100 yards

[IMG]http://i.cnn.net/si/images/football/ncaa/logos/oklahoma_30.gif [/IMG] [B]#29 Oklahoma [/B]

[U]Passing                       Rating   COMP  ATT  YARDS  TD   INT    [/U]  
                          15-QB Michael Brooks(rs-so)    106.8    13    23   146    1    2

[U]Rushing                        ATT   YDS  TD [/U]
                           2-RB *Eric Fitzpatrick(rs-jr)  29   107   0
                          47-FB Josh Burley(fr)            3     8   0
                          87-WR Willie Hawthorne(rs-so)    1     0   0
                          12-WR Andrew Lacey(jr)           1     0   0
                          15-QB Michael Brooks(rs-so)      2    -3   0      

[U]Receiving                      REC   YDS  TD[/U]
                          12-WR Andrew Lacey(jr)           4    91   1
                           2-RB *Eric Fitzpatrick(rs-jr)   2     5   0
                          47-FB Josh Burley(fr)            1     6   0
                          46-FB Byron Davidson(so)         1    10   0
                          83-TE Anthony Hill(rs-so)        1     5   0
                           7-WR Mike Larson(rs-fr)         1     6   0
                           9-WR William White(rs-jr)       1    11   0
                          87-WR Willie Hawthorne(rs-so)    1     5   0
                          74-RT Nigel Tate(rs-so)          1     7   0 

[U]Defensive                      TKLS  TFL  SCK  INT    [/U]
                           3-CB Darren Whitmore(rs-sr)     9    1    0    0
                          37-CB Charles Gibson(jr)         6    2    1    0
                          41-FS *D.J. Osei(sr)             4    1    0    0
                          42-DE Chris Hubbard(so)          3    2    2    0
                          50-LB *Shannon Benson(jr)        3    2    0    0
                          53-DE Terrance Herring(rs-fr)    2    1    1    2 (1 td)
                          30-LB Dominique Hawkins(rs-sr)   0    0    0    1
                          [B][U]Opponent Team Stats:[/U][/B]
                          258 total offensive yards
                          36 carries 112 rushing yards
                          1 sack allowed
                          5-15 (33%) 3rd down conversions
                          5 offensive turnovers
                          9 penalties 93 yards

[COLOR=white]. [/COLOR]
                          2014 Baylor Bears Schedule/Results
                          Code:

Baylor
                          Opponent (record)      Result       Baylor Player of the Game        -Record-
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          at TCU (0-1)           W 33-07  QB Pollard 23-31 279 yds 3 tds        1-0
                          at Florida St. (0-1)   W 19-00  LB Banks 9 tk 3 tfl 1 sk 1 int 1 td   2-0
                          vs West Virginia (1-1) W 33-28  QB Pollard 31-37 427 yds 3 tds        3-0
                          vs North Texas (1-2)   W 56-00  RB Marks 22 car 123 yds 2 tds         4-0
                          at Texas (2-1)         W 23-00  LB Banks 3 tk 1 tfl 1 int 1 ff        5-0 (1-0)
                          vs Missouri (3-2)      W 37-06  QB Pollard 22-29 320 yds 2 tds        6-0 (2-0)
                          at Nebraska (1-5)      W 28-14  QB Pollard 23-35 401 yds 3 tds        7-0 (3-0)
                          vs Iowa St. (0-7)      W 63-14  QB Pollard 20-25 284 yds 4 tds        8-0 (4-0)
                          vs Texas A&M (6-2)     W 26-09  QB Pollard 18-18 217 yds 2 total tds  9-0 (5-0)
                          at Texas Tech (5-3)    W 27-21  QB Pollard 22-39 428 yds 3 tds       10-0 (6-0)
                          at Oklahoma St. (5-5)  W 29-07  QB Moss 15-20 243 yds 2 tds          11-0 (7-0)
                          vs Oklahoma (8-3)      L 13-17  FS Heinz 13 tk 3 tfl 1 sk            11-1 (7-1)
                          Last edited by Deegeezy; 07-10-2009, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• packersfan4eva
                            Ryan Luxem
                            • Dec 2008

i would love to see this as a chise on vsn, and nice layout. tough loss though, dude.

Comment

• Deegeezy
                              Noob
                              • Jul 2009

i would love to see this as a chise on vsn, and nice layout. tough loss though, dude.
                              Thanks man...Sadly that was the last game I will ever play on my PS2. Tough way to go out.

Got big things planned for my next franchise presentation. Just testing out the boards to see what works and what doesn't.

Comment

• kyhadley
                                Carefree
                                • Oct 2008

Last edited by kyhadley; 07-11-2009, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Working...