Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ralaw
    Posts too much
    • Feb 2009

I finished watching season 5 and while watching The Incident I couldn't help to see the difference in Locke's demeanor. Later I believe Ben said something about it as well. After seeing what happened with dead Locke being brought to the island by Ilana (good lord that woman is fine!!) I've come to the conclusion that alive Locke is the Smoke Monster. I like Jacob, because everything Jacob has done has led me to believe his intentions are wholly good, but I'm not sure about killing him though and why the Smoke Monster would want to do that.

Comment

• CR Knight
      All about the DA U
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Sean
      i'm watching episode 8 of season 3, Desmond is the featured character, there is this scene in a pub and it plays music that was earlier heard in the hatch, does anybody know what song it is?
      Love this episode ("Flashes before your eyes"). The song is probably "Make your own kind of music" by Mama Cass. I'll watch the episode tonight and let you know for sure.
      sigpic

Comment

• EmpireWF
        Giants in the Super Bowl
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ralaw
        I finished watching season 5 and while watching The Incident I couldn't help to see the difference in Locke's demeanor. Later I believe Ben said something about it as well. After seeing what happened with dead Locke being brought to the island by Ilana (good lord that woman is fine!!) I've come to the conclusion that alive Locke is the Smoke Monster. I like Jacob, because everything Jacob has done has led me to believe his intentions are wholly good, but I'm not sure about killing him though and why the Smoke Monster would want to do that.
        Most assume evil Locke is the guy in dark clothes at the beginning of the episode. Whether smokey is in play too, who knows.

Comment

• Sean
          No longer a noob
          • Nov 2008

damn, 1. didnt realize it was so old, 2. sad she died a few years after it was released, she was young

Comment

• Buzzman
            • Oct 2008

I dont know if you guys know, but the guy who played Mr Ecko asked to be killed off cause he had problems with his family so he wanted time off, so they did for him, but they really had a nice story for him but couldnt use it.

Comment

• wingsfan77
              • Aug 2009

Didn't know that....interesting, I really liked Eko's character

Comment

• BUCK3YE5
                CP 2K12
                • Aug 2009

just re-watched the last-season's finale for like the 10th time....good shit

Comment

• CR Knight
                  All about the DA U
                  • Oct 2008

re-watched season 4 over the weekend. I've come to the conclusion that it's my favorite season, so far. that includes season 1, which is as awesome as TV gets. Season 4 is so fucking relentless. it goes at 100mph. the badassery displayed by Locke, Ben, Sayid, etc is just unreal. i <3 season 4 from beginning to end.

I got season 5 on blu-ray yesterday, so I'm re-watching that right now.

LOST is so fucking good.
                  sigpic

Comment

• BroncoBlue
                    No Chubbies.
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Buzzman
                    I dont know if you guys know, but the guy who played Mr Ecko asked to be killed off cause he had problems with his family so he wanted time off, so they did for him, but they really had a nice story for him but couldnt use it.
                    From what I remember he didn't want to TV anymore and really didn't care much for the series or his character. Oh ya nad he got a DUI, LuLz.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                      Giants in the Super Bowl
                      • Mar 2009

Ecko didn't particularly enjoy shooting in Hawaii either.

However, he is coming back for the final season (I believe) in some fashion.

Comment

• BUCK3YE5
                        CP 2K12
                        • Aug 2009

im glad im going to college next fall...with lost and 24 already having ended, there will be nothing good to watch on tv anyways

Comment

• BroncoBlue
                          No Chubbies.
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                          Ecko didn't particularly enjoy shooting in Hawaii either.

However, he is coming back for the final season (I believe) in some fashion.
                          He's back. Every major character, I'm assuming "major" means if they had a flashback, they will be back this season in some fashion.

Comment

• dave
                            Go the fuck outside
                            • Oct 2008

I bought season 5 on Blu-ray Tuesday night. Watched the first two episodes.
                            Such a great show.

I am gonna miss the hell out of it when season 6 ends.

That said, I understand ending it. I watch Heroes and it seems kinda pointless now. Every show needs an ending.
                            My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• BroncoBlue
                              No Chubbies.
                              • Feb 2009

Official ABC LOST: THE FINAL SEASON Promos!

Promo #1

Promo #2

Promo #3

Promo #4*

*No youtube for the 4th yet or I couldn't find it!
                              Last edited by BroncoBlue; 12-10-2009, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• BroncoBlue
                                No Chubbies.
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by dave
                                I bought season 5 on Blu-ray Tuesday night. Watched the first two episodes.
                                Such a great show.

I am gonna miss the hell out of it when season 6 ends.

That said, I understand ending it. I watch Heroes and it seems kinda pointless now. Every show needs an ending.
                                I'm with ya it'll be a sad day, end of an era!

Comment

Working...