Clear All
  • Palooza
    Au Revoir, Shoshanna
    • Feb 2009

Comment

• Trmszczykowski
      The Mountain recast
      • Nov 2010

Tyrion got shit on this episode, but the worst I felt for him was when he was walking with Pod. Oberyn came up behind him and said hello to the contortionist, and Tyrion thought he said hello to him.

Comment

• Atlas
        BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
        • Feb 2010

loras mic-dropped ol' kingslayer too, loved that part...

Comment

• Tailback U
          No substitute 4 strength.
          • Nov 2008

Oberyn is sick. Not sure what his character is like in the book but I like the actor casted. Seems like a dude I will be a fan of.

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
            • Feb 2009

In TV only world are we supposed to know who did it ? There were 3 people with motive there. It was definitely the wine ?
            I read the cake had been tampered with by Cersei with a piece meant for the new queen but she fed Joffrey instead.

I assumed the old lady or the arab dude verbal jousting with the lannisters did it.

Also glad to see him dead but man I loved to hate Joffrey.
            Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• SethMode
              Master of Mysticism
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by KINGOFOOTBALL
              In TV only world are we supposed to know who did it ? There were 3 people with motive there. It was definitely the wine ?
              I read the cake had been tampered with by Cersei with a piece meant for the new queen but she fed Joffrey instead.

I assumed the old lady or the arab dude verbal jousting with the lannisters did it.

Nah, I'd say no. I knew what to look for and still missed it/it wasn't really there. It does look like if it isn't partially revealed next week, it will at least be heavily hinted at. At least, that's what it looked like to me in the preview.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                Highwayman
                • Feb 2009

No...that piece of shit needed to git got. No love to hate bullshit. Nigga needed to end up dead in the worst way possible.

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  No...that piece of shit needed to git got. No love to hate bullshit. Nigga needed to end up dead in the worst way possible.
                  Lol I was hoping for an Arya sword in the throat though :-(.
                  Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• Houston
                    Back home
                    • Oct 2008

In TV only world are we supposed to know who did it ? There were 3 people with motive there.
                    Only 3?

Comment

• Trmszczykowski
                      The Mountain recast
                      • Nov 2010

I think they definitely showed who dun it quite a few times in plain site. You'd have to be looking for it to see it though, on my rewatch I had a bunch of s

Comment

• Houston
                        Back home
                        • Oct 2008

It was Varys, he was looking very suspect in the background of shots during the wedding. Even though poison is a women's tactic, he has no balls...

Comment

• Tailback U
                          No substitute 4 strength.
                          • Nov 2008

That's what I was just thinking...now that it's sunk in, I don't really despise any of the characters nearly as much as I did Joffrey.

Kinda bummed that I don't hate anyone else that much now.

I'm glad he was killed the way that he was....a coward's death for a coward.

Comment

• Buzzman
                            • Oct 2008

Because I was recording other shit, when I turned the TV to watch Game of Thrones, it was stuck on HBO otherwise my other recordings would be halted and before I could change the channel and I seen him die and was so pissed.

Comment

• 1ke
                              D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                              • Mar 2009

So ill take the answers in spoilers.

Is Joffs younger brother made by the same two who made him? Or is his blood pure.

who did it?

Was the cake or the pie?

In the books, what is Tywins reaction to all this, I didn't see a shot of him afterwards.

Comment

• 1ke
                                D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Buzzman
                                Because I was recording other shit, when I turned the TV to watch Game of Thrones, it was stuck on HBO otherwise my other recordings would be halted and before I could change the channel and I seen him die and was so pissed.
                                Funny you mention that, I avoided Twitter all night cuz I knew shit would be on there. I had the app open in my tablet and accidentally saw someone posted about the ending. I was all like but so stoked for it to happen.

Comment

Working...