X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A Tasty Burgerr
    ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • Oct 2008

AND he still gets to take his shirt off more often than not.

Comment

• Buzzman
      • Oct 2008

Crazy that next year looks even better for him.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

The Muppets (2011) - Awful. Low workrate from Amy Adams, who tends to work to the level of her castmates (in this case, Muppets, who are gimmick performers at best). Disjointed psychology. Is this slapstick? A musical? A lighthearted romantic comedy? I was not invested in the story, run-ins by Jack Black, Chris Cooper, and Sarah Silverman served as distractions, and quite frankly ended up being overkill. An overbooked mess. *1/4

Comment

• Houston
          Back home
          • Oct 2008

Comment

• A Tasty Burgerr
            ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
            • Oct 2008

I didn't know a movie could get so consistently and continuously worse over time until I saw Jeepers Creepers. I thought the first act was really good (despite Justin Long), then it started to get a little wanky by the hour mark as Justin Long had to start actually acting but it seemed like it could be a decent slasher. By the hour mark they had thrown in the Magical Negro and revealed the Star Trek looking motherfucker in his full rubber-masked glory it lost any benefit of the doubt.

Comment

• BrntO4Life
              My Aunt Ida Smokes.
              • Mar 2009

Zero Dark Thirty. Incredible.

Comment

• A Tasty Burgerr
                ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
                • Oct 2008

I thought Ted was bad in a lot of ways.

Paradise Now was great.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                  2011 Poster Of The Year
                  • Mar 2009

We Bought a Zoo - Let me tell you, those animals were like angels.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

This Is 40 - The usual from Apatow. You either like that humor, or don't, and the movie will be badly edited and way too long. I like that brand of humor, and the movie was way too long.

4:44 The End of the World - I think that was the title. The 4:44 part is correct. Starring W. Defoe. Interesting movie. World is ending at 4:44 am, follows the last few hours of some guy & his lover.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                      2011 Poster Of The Year
                      • Mar 2009

Started to watch 'I Heart Huckabees', but it was unwatchable trash.

This continues the unbroken streak of any project involving Jason Schwartzman being terrible.

Comment

• NAHSTE
                        Probably owns the site
                        • Feb 2009

Chronicle

Pretty solid. And while I'm not sure I like the stylistic choice of going with spliced camera footage, it didn't detract from my enjoyment level.

Comment

• Nucking Futs
                          Word Life
                          • Jul 2010

V/H/S - 6/10

It was better than I expected it to be. Not bad for a random RedBox pick up.

o TH3 N3RD o

Comment

• Ravin
                            Dishing the Gino's
                            • Feb 2009

I saw Les Miserables on Sunday. I knew there was going to be singing, but I don't know why it didn't dawn on me that the entire movie was going to be that. It wasn't a bad movie really, but in some places it seemed really rushed. Near the end when you just want the movie to be over, Jean-ny boy there is dying and it is like a 15 minute death. After the movie was done, I stood up and said "thank you for finally dying". My god, I wanted to shoot him myself.
                            All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• Rylo
                              Corpse Disgracer
                              • Oct 2008

Zeitgeist via Netflix

Finally gave this a watch after hearing how great it is. Well, as an atheist, the religious part was horeshit. There was so much misinformation and down right lies in that part I couldn't believe it. I don't know if they did this to see how many gullible fucks would worship it, or if they legitimately did not do they're homework. However it was entertaining to say the least.

4/10

Comment

• Primetime
                                Thank You Prince
                                • Nov 2008

Skyfall was extremely meh. Surprisingly, I've never watched a bond movie before. May not watch one again.

Comment

Working...