X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • relaxedanderson
    I am not Abe Kabbible
    • Feb 2009

I made the mistake of watching 'Threads' before I went to bed last night. Not much sleep for me.

I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that this is the most terrifying film that will ever be made.

Gut-wrenching stuff.
    Z(u, w) = Z0(w)[1-exp{-b(w)u}]

...and she said "Well I don't think you're a fishmonger. I think you've done a plop in the wrong lavatory."

Comment

• Fox1994
      Posts too much
      • Dec 2008

I prefer "The Sequel".

Comment

• JBregz
        Follow me! @JBregzz
        • Nov 2008

Just watched funny people. It wasn't too bad.

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
        Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
        Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• Swarley
          A Special Kind of Cat
          • Jul 2010

Porky's, such a classic.

Comment

• Champ
            Needs a hobby
            • Oct 2008

Watched Step Brothers and Year One last night. We are watching First Blood tonight.

Comment

• Buzzman
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Hartdaddy
              took my niece and nephew to see Toy Story 3 a couple weekends ago, but the little asshats cried about having to wear goggles, so I had to see the non-3D version (which pissed me off). between the 7 bathroom trips we made, from what I got to see, it was pretty good.

watched From Paris With Love over the weekend, it was dec.
              how old are they?

Comment

• j.hen
                Self Care
                • Oct 2008

10/10. Loved it. Bought it. I originally ordered it on PPV to judge Robert Pattinson's acting for myself in a role I knew he would really put himself into. He does his best James Dean impression throughout the movie and the rest of the cast does real well too. (Pierce Brosnan does work, and the female lead is mind numbingly cute)

This movie turns out to be much much more then just your average love story and the ending was one of the most shocking things I've seen in a movie. Had no idea.
                Last edited by j.hen; 07-06-2010, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• Pitty
                  Death, Taxes, Jeff Capel
                  • Feb 2009

Oldboy for the second time, not as shocking but still a baller ass movie.

Comment

• SHOGUN
                    4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
                    • Jul 2009

Birds.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Buzzman
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by J.Hen

10/10. Loved it. Bought it. I originally ordered it on PPV to judge Robert Pattinson's acting for myself in a role I knew he would really put himself into. He does his best James Dean impression throughout the movie and the rest of the cast does real well too. (Pierce Brosnan does work, and the female lead is mind numbingly cute)

This movie turns out to be much much more then just your average love story and the ending was one of the most shocking things I've seen in a movie. Had no idea.
                      I read the about the ending before I watched this so maybe it had a different effect on me, but I didn't really like it. They need more Brosnan and less everything else. They basically threw the message of live in the now at you so much that it got to be annoying. Because of that i think the ending was a bit disrespectful because they used it as an entertainment twist. Needless to say I liked it but no way is it a 10. It could have been a lot better if it focused on the father-son relationship and have the boyfriend-girlfriend bit as a side-story.
                      Last edited by Buzzman; 07-06-2010, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• Buzzman
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Hartdaddy
                        they are 3... twins, boy and girl. coolest 3 year olds on earth.
                        wow, I don't know how you brought them to a theater though. I have trouble with my 2 sisters that are 5 and 7.

Comment

• Herm
                          Boomshakalaka
                          • Oct 2008

just made it throught 30 minutes of Cop Out, its been a long ass time since a movie was so bad i had to turn it off

Comment

• NAHSTE
                            Probably owns the site
                            • Feb 2009

Twilight: Eclipse

Worst piece of shit movie I've ever had to sit through. Felt like a bad mushroom trip.

Rating: 10 blow jobs owed to me out of 10
                            Last edited by NAHSTE; 07-08-2010, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• j.hen
                              Self Care
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Buzzman
                              I read the about the ending before I watched this so maybe it had a different effect on me, but I didn't really like it. They need more Brosnan and less everything else. They basically threw the message of live in the now at you so much that it got to be annoying. Because of that i think the ending was a bit disrespectful because they used it as an entertainment twist. Needless to say I liked it but no way is it a 10. It could have been a lot better if it focused on the father-son relationship and have the boyfriend-girlfriend bit as a side-story.
                              I disagree with everything you just said. Except the part about Brosnan because he really did an incredible job.

lol @ finding the ending disrespectful.

How is it disrespectful? Believe it or not, 9/11 actually happened, it's a moment in our history that changed the way we live our lives today. Are we supposed to forget about it? Forget about everyone that died that day? We're not supposed to put it in movies?? How is it disrespectful to show one person's life that died on that day?? It wasnt a cheap move at all, and it certainly wasnt disrespectful. I think the effect the ending had was shocking and it should be.

Comment

• Buzzman
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by J.Hen
                                I disagree with everything you just said. Except the part about Brosnan because he really did an incredible job.

lol @ finding the ending disrespectful.

How is it disrespectful? Believe it or not, 9/11 actually happened, it's a moment in our history that changed the way we live our lives today. Are we supposed to forget about it? Forget about everyone that died that day? We're not supposed to put it in movies?? How is it disrespectful to show one person's life that died on that day?? It wasnt a cheap move at all, and it certainly wasnt disrespectful. I think the effect the ending had was shocking and it should be.
                                I say that because it didn't add ANY value to the movie except for a entertaining twist. They already shoved the message of live in the now practically every scene, then they throw that ending in there because its a great twist no one saw coming and fits with there message. Like I said I think it would have been fine, if they had not already shoved that message in your face the last 90 minutes. They took a tragic moment in American history and used it as a ploy to make there movie seem AMAZING when its just average.

Comment

Working...