• Champ
        Needs a hobby
        • Oct 2008

Little Giants. Still a 10 time movie.

Comment

• SuperKevin
          War Hero
          • Dec 2009

I saw Valentine's Day in theaters with my wife. For what it was it was entertaining. Anyone who's in a relationship would likely enjoy it.

Comment

• cynismus
            Decadence isn't easy
            • Feb 2009

The Rainmaker

Fuck yeah.
            There is no fire like passion
            There is no shark like hatred
            There is no snare like folly
            There is no torrent like greed

Comment

• Buzzman
              • Oct 2008

12 year old sister came over and so needless to say, we watched some stupid shit.

Superhero Movie - Solid 5/10 Crazy this is actually one of the better spoof movies. They fell so fast.

The Stepfather 4/10 Very boring

Sorority Row - SO STUPID, but it had some good kills so it gets a 3/10 and not a 1/10.

Percy Jackson - 7/10 Pretty decent, had no idea what it was walking into the movie, sister wanted to see it. I wonder how old the main girl character was, she was cute.

Comment

• Big C-Dub
                M-V-P!
                • Jun 2009

watched Jack last night

Comment

• Sven Draconian
                  Not a Scandanavian
                  • Feb 2009

Valentines Day- Wasn't bad, for a Rom Com it was a solid 9/10. Compared to any other movie it was a 6 or 7.

Forever Strong-Solid movie all around, 9/10.

Comment

• Nukleopatra
                    Posts a lot
                    • Nov 2008

3.5 out of 4.

Great movie, great performance by Bridges. He's now my favorite to win best actor, but he'll get screwed like Murray and Rourke, so I still won't watch.

It's like ''The Wrestler'' meets country music.

Comment

• Tailback U
                      No substitute 4 strength.
                      • Nov 2008

Watched Bronson, not nearly as good as I thought it was going to be after watching the preview, probably a 5 or 6 out of 10.

Also watched some of "From Hell" with Johnny Depp but ended up falling asleep. From what I saw, it was rather boring.

Comment

• Houston
                        Back home
                        • Oct 2008

Watched it again, one of my favorite "romance?" movies up their with Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Comment

• Palooza
                          Au Revoir, Shoshanna
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Nukleopatra

3.5 out of 4.

Great movie, great performance by Bridges. He's now my favorite to win best actor, but he'll get screwed like Murray and Rourke, so I still won't watch.

It's like ''The Wrestler'' meets country music.
                          I'm still pissed that Mickey Rourke didn't win. I completely blocked that from my memory, too. I loved Milk and everything and Sean Penn did a good job portraying him. Harvey Milk is even and Albany grad, so I'm obviously biased. However, Mickey Rourke gave us one of the most powerful performances I've seen in such a long time. Despicable.

I think I'll be checking out Crazy Heart soon. Especially since I want to watch all the major Oscar films before the winners are announced.

sidenote: Who did Murray lose to again? Was that the year Adrian Brody won?

Comment

• Nukleopatra
                            Posts a lot
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Palooza
                            I'm still pissed that Mickey Rourke didn't win. I completely blocked that from my memory, too. I loved Milk and everything and Sean Penn did a good job portraying him. Harvey Milk is even and Albany grad, so I'm obviously biased. However, Mickey Rourke gave us one of the most powerful performances I've seen in such a long time. Despicable.

I think I'll be checking out Crazy Heart soon. Especially since I want to watch all the major Oscar films before the winners are announced.

sidenote: Who did Murray lose to again? Was that the year Adrian Brody won?
                            Murray lost to Sean Penn. He was the heavy favorite, a ''sure thing,'' so I decided to break my rule, and watch it, because I fucking love Bill Murray. That was it for me.

Mickey Rourke had no chance - he deserved it, we all knew it, and so did they. But they couldn't take the chance, even with delay. Especially with his speech nights before, which in my opinion, is the greatest acceptance speech I've ever heard. They're cowards.

Do yourself a favor, if you enjoyed ''The Wrestler,'' see ''Crazy Heart'' asap. It's nice to see some of these old timers, showing these fuckers today, how it's done.
                            Last edited by Nukleopatra; 02-16-2010, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• Palooza
                              Au Revoir, Shoshanna
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Nukleopatra
                              Murray lost to Sean Penn. He was the heavy favorite, a ''sure thing,'' so I decided to break my rule, and watch it, because I fucking love Bill Murray. That was it for me.

Mickey Rourke had no chance - he deserved it, we all knew it, and so did they. But they couldn't take the chance, even with delay. Especially with his speech nights before, which in my opinion, is the greatest acceptance speech I've ever heard. They're cowards.

Do yourself a favor, if you enjoyed ''The Wrestler,'' see ''Crazy Heart'' asap. It's nice to see some of these old timers, showing these fuckers today, how it's done.
                              They BOTH lost to Sean Penn? Oh man. I thought Sean Penn was good, but he wasn't even the best actor in his own movie. The Academy are such stuck up bastards.

I will definitely check out Crazy Heart after I watch the Deadwood pilot

Comment

• Palooza
                                Au Revoir, Shoshanna
                                • Feb 2009

Also - I'm bitter that Mickey Rourke lost to Sean Penn, even when the guy I have the biggest man crush on in the world (Brad Pitt), in a movie made by the director I have the biggest man crush on in a movie I liked a lot a lot, was in the running for the same award.

Comment

Working...